Active Instagram Accounts with REAL Followers FOR SALE!
2017-03-03, 04:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-03, 03:57 AM by pipskok.)
Start Your Instagram Journey The Right Way!

These accounts are already active and have targeted and 100% REAL followers. All accounts have been used with a single dedicated IP and phone verified on a unique number. They have been built professionally.

These are the accounts I have in stock.

[Image: g0zp8rK.png]

More available soon!

All accounts were grown to their present size using the Mass Planner software bot. I've grown the accounts in the safest possible way to keep them free from bans, and they appear to have been used by a human. They've not been used for spamming, and I've grown them slowly.

Do you want my Mass Planner settings? Buy 3 or more accounts and I'll share them with you. Even if you buy just 1 account, I'll share with you some tips on getting started on Mass Planner.

If you want to see any of the accounts listed, just post in the thread or send a PM. The most I'll send anyone is 3, so please don't ask for the entire list.

These accounts can give you a jump-start on building an Instagram following. The follower size varies from account to account, but the prices aren't high. It's enough so you won't be invisible on Instagram when you get started.

Best way:
gorazd.ramsak@gmail.com
2nd Best:
PM me here at BBHF.
spajki323 (I'm not often on skype, so please use the above two methods and we'll use skype if we need to work out a transfer)

Prices:
Generally, it is $0.75 per 100 followers. The price will be shown in the image next to each account.

Discount:
Buy 2 accounts and you'll get a 5% discount. Buy 3 or more and you'll get a 10% discount. 10% is the maximum discount no matter how many you buy.

Payment:
Paypal
Bitcoin may be accepted if you can't use PayPal.

Refund policy:
I will give you a refund if you cannot login and I'm unable to fix the problem. But after you've logged in, what happens to the account is your responsibility.

Notes:
All accounts are without posts - ready for new journey.

Last update 2 April 2017

Honest Binary Options Reviews - http://trackrgadget.club/
2017-03-03, 09:25 PM,
Just as an advice, you'll not get such price for thousand followers.
If you're lucky, you'll get half of it.
I had a thread here selling the same: all ig accounts. with an average 4.5$ - 1000 followers.
Nobody bought it.
All my accounts sold on ebay in no time.

Good luck !
2017-03-03, 09:50 PM,
(2017-03-03, 09:25 PM)boghi Wrote: Just as an advice, you'll not get such price for thousand followers.
If you're lucky, you'll get half of it.
I had a thread here selling the same: all ig accounts. with an average 4.5$ - 1000 followers.
Nobody bought it.
All my accounts sold on ebay in no time.

Good luck !

Thanks for advice! But i tried to list on Ebay and i get error - forbiden to sell any social accounts.

How can i do it?

2017-03-03, 10:15 PM,
Why are you selling them? I've seen you was earning a lot from them
2017-03-03, 11:10 PM,
(2017-03-03, 10:15 PM)FrancescoM Wrote: Why are you selling them? I've seen you was earning a lot from them

I have some personal financial issues to solve.

2017-03-03, 11:53 PM,
I'm thinking to buy some, I follow this post.
2017-03-04, 03:40 AM,
How many accounts in total and how much were you earning from them?
2017-03-05, 05:06 AM,
(2017-03-04, 03:40 AM)skekeu Wrote: How many accounts in total and how much were you earning from them?

I am still earning with them. Around $50 daily.

2017-03-05, 04:32 PM,
Hi,

Interested in this, how many accounts in total and how much for the whole lot? Also does all account come with email and etc? All niche in gaming or?

Thank you!
2017-03-06, 10:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-06, 10:53 PM by pipskok.)
(2017-03-05, 04:32 PM)JEEZY Wrote: Hi,

Interested in this, how many accounts in total and how much for the whole lot? Also does all account come with email and etc? All niche in gaming or?

Thank you!

Of course all accounts have included email password in case needed to reverify. Niches are mixed gaming and giveaways.
I am willing to include 45 landers, hosting and proxies. Everything.
So all you have to do is change lockers to yours.
Price $2000 and is still negotiable.
Keep in mind that internet business sells for around 10 month income. So this is very cheap. I made $3700 in 4 months and i am still running them until i will sell them.
Total around 140 accounts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEST DEAL Unlimited Facebook Ads Accounts ( Prepaid ) Rental alexandrion 177 24,533 12 minutes ago
Last Post: davidcash
  [AGED] [HQ] YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK/TWITTER ACCOUNTS! [HQ] [AGED] SkyisTheLimit 237 35,825 3 hours ago
Last Post: SkyisTheLimit
  SALE Cheap-rate-smm-reseller-panel-buy-facebook-like-twitter-follower-instagram-followers annexit 6 353 Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Last Post: annexit
  BEST DEAL SMGeek.com - Social Media services - Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more SMGeek 18 722 Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Last Post: SMGeek
  BEST DEAL iGramTool.com - Instagram account creator - free demo mihai1497 76 7,505 Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top