Activate Root Chakra And Your things Done
2016-01-18, 10:37 PM,
Hi friends,

Today i want share something important. May be many of them may not know the secret. It is known to people who all actually do meditation.

I dont want to explain more about here. google about " root chakra". there are lot of information.

Okay benefits ?

once activated , you will feel secure.

You eye sight will be cool.

Good bye to stress .

You dont skip tasks that you did before.

You dont sleep for long hours! Believe me.

You Will get inner peace. ( Most here lost due to other's earning).

Ready to wake up the serpant!

psychic abilities! Then activate your Third eye chakra. This thread may be simple. Go and activate your root chakra !

i dont want to go further and opening this chakra has many additional spiritual benefits. It has to be done. Many feel imbalance in energy and admire other that " how these guys are doing great " . Some may be naturally gifted and some need to be activated.

I hope this new year your root will be activated !

Okay search about root chakra or Muladhara and try to activate by any "spiritual master"

Note : spiritual master is best way and quick way to activate
Latest Thanks - View all

WillydaDon(2017-11-14 09:56 PM) azgold(2016-01-20 04:50 AM) 
2016-01-18, 10:43 PM,
(2016-01-18, 10:37 PM)hare Wrote: Hi friends,

Today i want share something important. May be many of them may not know the secret. It is known to people who all actually do meditation.

I dont want to explain more about here. google about " root chakra". there are lot of information.

Okay benefits ?

once activated , you will feel secure.

You eye sight will be cool.

Good bye to stress .

You dont skip tasks that you did before.

You dont sleep for long hours! Believe me.

You Will get inner peace. ( Most here lost due to other's earning).

Ready to wake up the serpant!

psychic abilities! Then activate your Third eye chakra. This thread may be simple. Go and activate your root chakra !

i dont want to go further and opening this chakra has many additional spiritual benefits. It has to be done. Many feel imbalance in energy and admire other that " how these guys are doing great " . Some may be naturally gifted and some need to be activated.

I hope this new year your root will be activated !

Okay search about root chakra or Muladhara and try to activate by any "spiritual master"

Note : spiritual master is best way and quick way to activate

nice share. i think i am going to activate it man :) Helpful :)
2016-01-20, 03:49 AM,
What has this woowoo to do with CPA?
2016-01-20, 08:21 AM,
Statistics show that activating your root chakra increases your EPC.
2016-01-20, 11:14 AM,
(2016-01-20, 08:21 AM)Sky Wrote: Statistics show that activating your root chakra increases your EPC.

lol

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-01-20, 12:35 PM,
I know a lot sh*t about this topic ;) But the root is only one of many chakras ;)
2016-01-20, 01:58 PM,
activate your chakra and become the next hokage!

@op, you just explain everything but did'nt write a tutorial how to.
2016-01-20, 01:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-01-20, 02:05 PM by hare.)
May be i have to tell that root chakra is also related to money and abundance. Then search " root chakra money" in google and youtube. You may not succeed in CPA business and dont assume that CPA is only business that we can survive. There is lot of opportunity out there. iam just shared about the real energy hidden in you and you didnt not aware before.

Knowing lot about this topic will not bring you anything. i said activate it and know the change. There are many other higher chakra. But , for who are in struggle in money "root" is not fully opened.

Statistics show that activating your root chakra increases your Energy not EPC.

It will get more opportunities either a job and winning a bet.

You usually hear a lot of heavy dialogue " work hard and earn money". i say activate the root chakra and money flow in "

Start point for material and spiritual life.

(2016-01-20, 01:58 PM)Doge_ Wrote: activate your chakra and become the next hokage!

@op, you just explain everything but did'nt write a tutorial how to.

I said in thread. It is like how to write alphabet " A" when you go to school. Once activated. you will know the how to use it.

Lot of yoga centers opened now for many countries.
2016-01-20, 09:03 PM,
People spend there whole lifes trying to activate and learn how to use there Pineal Glad (third eye)

Ever heard of Wim Hof? He's like the internet marketer of the Chakra niche. He sells online courses on how to tap into your body and mind.

He's actually got a pretty balling Landing Page -> wimhofmethod.com

The guys definitely a member of the marketing forums with those sales page skills, looks like he's using leadpages or something similar.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decided to get back into CPA and.... WOW, things have changed. iSki123 36 2,764 2017-06-01, 10:08 AM
Last Post: shahanavaasu
  [Need Help] How to get full activate account on CPAGrip cpaislife 4 401 2017-04-03, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Marsmob
  How to activate pin submits? Dekocar 9 397 2017-02-04, 03:38 AM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Activate LoadMethod ONCLICK on adWorkmedia ceilan 7 801 2016-12-19, 04:50 AM
Last Post: bilelbboy
  Q: How to scale things up? justanewb 4 468 2016-07-11, 01:28 PM
Last Post: paradise

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top