Accounts Terminated!!!
2015-09-17, 05:39 PM,
Hello, today I randomly noticed 6 of my youtube accounts have been terminated.
I have never bought or used any bot views or boosters or anything like that.
I upload tv shows and they're all copyright free.
I know who keeps flagging and taking down my videos...it's the work of one person who uploads same tv shows daily.

I tryed appealing my account with youtube today and got a response of violation section 4H, which says using bots or stuff like that for views!!! i've never used anything like that on my account or used any keywords spams or bitly or any garbage redirect websites.

I believe this guy used Thor browser and kept spamming my video views and after that reported me as traffic violation.

Please what can i do people??? This is not fair and he did this to 6 of my youtube accounts and 80% of my account income is gone!

I'm certain it's this person doing this, because I remember one day he deleted one of my accounts and I contacted him with other account and spoke in native language and cussed at him via private message and let him know i know
It was him who reported me, and he got rid of that account in matter of 2 hours too!!!! he doesn't own the content or anything like that, uploads just like I do.

What can I do???please help me out, I can't leave like this, get a revenge or something on him at least, or try to get my accounts back!!! not fair after all the hard work everything went down the drain!!!

Please help me out here...thank you.
2015-09-17, 05:53 PM,
Move on, make your own unique videos. You can do screencasting or use any tools for video presentation like powerpoint, videoscribe, powtoons or any alike. You can use free/trial version of this.
2015-09-17, 11:04 PM,
(2015-09-17, 05:53 PM)globalmaxine Wrote: Move on, make your own unique videos. You can do screencasting or use any tools for video presentation like powerpoint, videoscribe, powtoons or any alike. You can use free/trial version of this.

Not the answer I was looking for, move on because the person is a jealous being and sick individual who flags videos and reports them? And he uploads same stuff and is scared of
Competition???nah not until I mess up his crap just like he did with mine.
2015-09-17, 11:28 PM,
there is only one way around this and you ain't gonna like it .. flag the shit out of his videos and then send him an email saying that if you want this childish shit to stop he should stop flagging you. its either that or you gonna have to move on cause appealing won't get you any where [ so is flagging him back tbh ] , there is no other way cause thats the stupid Youtube logic and there is nothing you can do about it :)
2015-09-17, 11:31 PM,
It's a sad thing but it's part of the business mate.
I know EXACTLY who keeps ripping my websites, and trust me he banks ALOT with it.
I know his facebook, house address, age, accounts at networks, affiliate IDs etc..
Only thing you can do is ask your AM for help or take the blackhat route and take some real action(Can't help you with that for sure.).

Thing is, the people who rip it for example brag for 2/3 days and then suddenly never brag because their ripped stuff stopped working.
It's lovely to see, as they never get the right mindset to actually get to good methods and bank for longer times.

Move on and focus on your own stuff mate. It's worth it in the end, just stop thinking about it.

My 2 cents mate, and yes even for me it's hard to move on but that's the business you are in.
Don't want stuff ripped? Go the legal route and get some trademarked stuff.. Oh wait you are uploading TV shows. Well can't do much then..
2015-09-18, 01:22 AM,
you could make new accounts then just block him ahead of time if you know who is doing it.
2015-09-19, 02:54 AM,
There's no laws to the business.
There's no law makers to the business.
You can fight fire with fire but if making money is your aim that's a waste of time.
The only way you can get constantly targeted by someone on the internet is by leaving a foot print.
Moving on would probably lead you to creating a website where you embed the videos from youtube there and you'll just have to update embed url everytime a video goes down. Progress don't waste time trying to fight small battles.

I remember showing some guy named copycat my first every niche, it was later ripped mine removed and all sorts of crap. I moved on and ended up finding myself doing seo which lead to 500/day. Don't waste time fighting on the internet fam, it doesn't help you. And it's expensive.
2015-09-19, 05:10 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-19, 05:12 PM by Garnett_Buck.)
(2015-09-17, 11:28 PM)Sudan Wrote: there is only one way around this and you ain't gonna like it .. flag the shit out of his videos and then send him an email saying that if you want this childish shit to stop he should stop flagging you. its either that or you gonna have to move on cause appealing won't get you any where [ so is flagging him back tbh ] , there is no other way cause thats the stupid Youtube logic and there is nothing you can do about it :)

Ya but I flagged him different ways and reported him through There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. ,nothing is happening to his videos and as soon as he flags mine,mine goes down in like an hour....

(2015-09-18, 01:22 AM)Wrennstigator Wrote: you could make new accounts then just block him ahead of time if you know who is doing it.

the guy literally has 50 channels I know of,easily making 50k a month.
2015-09-19, 07:54 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-19, 07:58 PM by gnomex35.)
I know of a chinese site where you Can get his Gmail acc cracked 4 $25.with that,u can quietly link up and gather up all his emails.In due time,u can terminate some of his accs if u are desperate for revenge or u can add $45 to that and get mass video blaster and then buy 100 gmail accs and some private proxies.if u are just depending on 1 or 2 channels,u are screwed.youtube will eventually catch up and terminate ur acc flag or no flag.i'd suggest u go with the later.....it's all part of the process.

also consider Changing your niche
2015-09-19, 08:04 PM,
(2015-09-19, 05:10 PM)Garnett_Buck Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 11:28 PM)Sudan Wrote: there is only one way around this and you ain't gonna like it .. flag the shit out of his videos and then send him an email saying that if you want this childish shit to stop he should stop flagging you. its either that or you gonna have to move on cause appealing won't get you any where [ so is flagging him back tbh ] , there is no other way cause thats the stupid Youtube logic and there is nothing you can do about it :)

Ya but I flagged him different ways and reported him through There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. ,nothing is happening to his videos and as soon as he flags mine,mine goes down in like an hour....

(2015-09-18, 01:22 AM)Wrennstigator Wrote: you could make new accounts then just block him ahead of time if you know who is doing it.

the guy literally has 50 channels I know of,easily making 50k a month.

50k a month with tvshows hard believe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help with adwords ads accounts keko0o 4 173 2017-10-20, 10:38 PM
Last Post: keko0o
  Instagram / OGAds 50 Accounts question VirtualFusion 7 235 2017-09-12, 01:19 AM
Last Post: VirtualFusion
  Create thousands instagram accounts? R8V10 3 149 2017-08-27, 11:21 AM
Last Post: holkapolka
  BING ADS ACCOUNTS BANNED azdine 4 311 2017-07-10, 02:49 AM
Last Post: diamon66
  YT accounts with lots of channels vendyz 3 198 2017-07-06, 09:50 PM
Last Post: DrKent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top