Account approval/ rejection
2018-11-08, 09:17 PM,
hi guys I have tried to register on CPAbuild but my application was rejected. can anyone tell me why? if they say it is instant approval
Share This Thread :

2018-11-08, 09:41 PM,
(2018-11-08, 09:17 PM)Dibobera Wrote: hi guys I have tried to register on CPAbuild but my application was rejected. can anyone tell me why? if they say it is instant approval

Tagging (aka mentioning) Jay_CPABuild here to notify him about your problem. :-)
Latest Thanks - View all

Jay_CPABuild(2018-11-12 09:21 AM) Dibobera(2018-11-08 10:32 PM) 

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-11-08, 10:19 PM,
(2018-11-08, 09:17 PM)Dibobera Wrote: hi guys I have tried to register on CPAbuild but my application was rejected. can anyone tell me why? if they say it is instant approval

Well, I think it may be kinda like with a credit card where instant approval means IF you qualify you are Instantly approved or they'll let you know otherwise...

[Image: IAP.jpg]

As opposed to GUARANTEED Approval ...Like with a prepaid lol

I'm just guessing though but as Charlie has tagged one of the Reps, Jay_CPABuild ...  I'm sure you'll have an explanation here real soon.
2018-11-08, 10:51 PM,
(2018-11-08, 10:19 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Well, I think it may be kinda like with a credit card where instant approval means IF you qualify you are Instantly approved or they'll let you know otherwise...

Back in the days - you may all know that I'm a really old f*rt - certain networks offered this "instant approval" in fact. So, I'm pretty sure this will be still possible in 2018 also. :-)

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

2018-11-08, 11:24 PM,
(2018-11-08, 10:51 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-11-08, 10:19 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Well, I think it may be kinda like with a credit card where instant approval means IF you qualify you are Instantly approved or they'll let you know otherwise...

Back in the days - you may all know that I'm a really old f*rt - certain networks offered this "instant approval" in fact. So, I'm pretty sure this will be still possible in 2018 also. :-)

LOL Yes they did and you're right some still do Charlie and some use it as a marketing tool with no intentions of accepting every single person and would probably give you a excuse similar to what I just did as it regards to the wording Wink..I know, cause it happened to me Grin  ...Of course I'm Not saying that this is the case here by any means..

They'll definitely get in now though lol

P.S.

I'm pretty sure I probably have you by at least a Decade  Shock
Latest Thanks - View all

CharlieHarper(2018-11-09 01:06 AM) 
2018-11-12, 09:29 AM,

Hey,

Could you add me on Skype so we can discuss your application? My Skype ID is jay.cpabuild

In regards to the instant approval, we ended that about 18 months ago as it attracted frauders. We would like to update our thread on here to change that, as well as a few other things, but there is no option to edit the thread unfortunately.
2018-11-12, 10:49 AM,
(2018-11-12, 09:29 AM)Jay_CPABuild Wrote: In regards to the instant approval, we ended that about 18 months ago as it attracted frauders. We would like to update our thread on here to change that, as well as a few other things, but there is no option to edit the thread unfortunately.

@ Jay_CPABuild

Please contact me via PM to discuss the required changes at your thread.