Absolute best tips to get accepted to ANY CPA network!
2014-04-06, 07:25 AM,
Hello there!

I have been into internet marketing for few years now and have gained experience in the field by reading and applying my knowledge in various aspects.

Now I see that many come here asking how to get accepted by a CPA or a PPD network either because you got denied or because you want to join one but do not know how you should go with applying.

I am here today to teach you how you can get accepted almost everytime by any network you apply to with ease! Let us begin!

Honesty
  • CPA Networks like any other company in the world appreciate honesty. What this means is when you are applying, you should always use your real information. This is critical in the process as networks do not want any fake information due to them being legal and hard working companies who want REAL people to work for them. This is much like you would be applying for a real life job so always remember to stay honest in your application!

Website
  • It does not really matter if you have a website or not when applying as you see you one can always be created free of cost or you do not even need one to promote CPA offers. So you basically have two options in hand with this part as explained below.

I do own a website
    - This is great in the eyes of the network since that already shows them you are willing to put effort into the marketing! Most of the time when a person applies and can show that you have decent traffic flowing through your site on average, they will no question accept you. Even if your site has little to no traffic, if it is professionally designed and constructed coding wise, it will improve your chances of getting accepted! Always create quality over quantity, thats a thumb rule, do not forget it!

I do not have a website in hand
    - It is OKAY! You can always tell the CPA network that you will be building the website based on the offers they have and this is actually the only way to get accepted without a website since they need some kind of "promise" that you will earn through their network and are willing to put some effort into it. They do not want people who just make an account so they have it, they want people who are willing to work and prove it somehow!

Marketing tactics
  • In this part you should explain CAREFULLY on how you are about to market their CPA offers! It is always good that you have prior experience and even if you do not, tell them that you do! CPA Networks look it in the good way as it is much like you would be the company owner, you would most likely hire a person that has prior experience in the job that he/she is applying to than a person who has little to no experience, that is a cold hard fact and you do know it as well.

Also the ways you are going to promote the offers is crucial part of the application! If you at least sound like you know what you are talking about even if you did not, that will get you most of the time accepted. Marketing is all the time changing playground and you must stand out somehow! My best advice would be to tell that you have experience in the field of promoting via SOCIAL MEDIA since that is probably the easiest to talk about. We all use social media such as facebook and twitter, tell the CPA network about that! They will love it as there is always a potential for VIRALITY and they love that!

That is about it, just few tips to get you accepted to any network you can imagine! If you have any questions, please post them! I would be more than glad to answer all your questions!
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 01:32 AM) justlooking2(2015-09-16 04:22 PM) rubelpangsa(2014-10-14 09:32 PM) J__128(2014-04-06 09:00 AM) 

Best regards,
The Saint
[Image: 7TgqPql.gif]
2014-04-06, 09:00 AM,
Great tips, thanks you very much =)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [METHOD] Local SEO and CPA Offers to $100/day Proster 11 979 2017-10-21, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Proster
  [GET] CPA TWISTER (EARN 4000$ or HIGHER) A7-strohhut 103 15,293 2017-10-17, 06:57 AM
Last Post: wirasakty
  CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guide (Brought To You By Backlinko) LB'Decoy 13 672 2017-10-15, 11:03 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  The complete CPA Guide to $500 a day. pod3g 79 12,379 2017-10-10, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Have_a_good_day
  CPA eBooks Collection [Latest New] insomniac 72 21,827 2017-10-07, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Samarbete

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top