About youtube why deleted my video
2016-06-23, 10:41 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-23, 10:41 PM by arvinzx20.)
Hi guys i just want to ask why they are deleting my video.
My video is edited and the first of the video is mine and i add some video from youtube and link it with video editor.
And also i use google shortener to generate a link for my landing page and post it in description.. sooner my video is flag with violated a terms .. but i dont know what is the real reason..
2016-06-26, 04:15 AM,
People mass flag videos lol.
2016-06-26, 04:40 AM,
Nowdays Youtube has gotten very strict. They will delete every video from new accounts that contain the word Hack in them or other banned Words. They are trying to fight spam and other techniques that makes them look low quality. So, if you are going to use youtube as your traffic source, prepare for lots of banning and prepare to have lots of youtube accounts. Ofc, if you have old accounts they will last more :)
2016-06-26, 01:00 PM,
It depends on the niche you are in, most likely you got banned by flagging of your competitor. Also consider if you have uploaded a video that got banned it will be marked by youtube as spam and when you reupload that video it will be banned instant.
2016-07-04, 01:11 PM,
So do you think its the best to change the title and keywords instead of hack i will choose cheats? it will work or not?
Or i need old youtube accounts instead?
2016-07-04, 01:17 PM,
Switch to "whitehat" niche and see the ban rate become almost non-existing. There are MANY niches beside saturated game hacks, generators. Think outside the box.
Latest Thanks - View all

JohnJDElites(2016-07-04 09:27 PM) 
2016-07-04, 09:27 PM,
(2016-07-04, 01:17 PM)Eion Wrote: Switch to "whitehat" niche and see the ban rate become almost non-existing. There are MANY niches beside saturated game hacks, generators. Think outside the box.

Hi bro, I'm trying to get into whitehat niches but I haven't found a good niche that people would complete a locked offer or survey for something that could be found in torrents, google, etc. Or what I'm missing?Confused

Could you please guide me? thanks!
2016-07-04, 09:41 PM,
(2016-07-04, 09:27 PM)JohnJDElites Wrote:
(2016-07-04, 01:17 PM)Eion Wrote: Switch to "whitehat" niche and see the ban rate become almost non-existing. There are MANY niches beside saturated game hacks, generators. Think outside the box.

Hi bro, I'm trying to get into whitehat niches but I haven't found a good niche that people would complete a locked offer or survey for something that could be found in torrents, google, etc. Or what I'm missing?Confused

I specifically quoted "whitehat" because I was actually referring to those psedo whitehat/greyhat niche, which converts as much as blackhat but YouTube doesn't ban them left and right. Niches such as "Guide on how to make money", "How to lose weight", "How to get your dream job", "Cure for XYZ disease" etc can all be subjected into this category. These are rather popular search terms and would definitely generate huge traffic, if ranked properly.
2016-07-06, 02:13 AM,
(2016-07-04, 09:41 PM)Eion Wrote:

I specifically quoted "whitehat" because I was actually referring to those psedo whitehat/greyhat niche, which converts as much as blackhat but YouTube doesn't ban them left and right. Niches such as "Guide on how to make money", "How to lose weight", "How to get your dream job", "Cure for XYZ disease" etc can all be subjected into this category. These are rather popular search terms and would definitely generate huge traffic, if ranked properly.

So those are the sample of white niche.. how about the greyhat how do i know if its grey hat or not?
2016-07-06, 10:54 AM,
(2016-07-06, 02:13 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote:
(2016-07-04, 09:41 PM)Eion Wrote:

So those are the sample of white niche.. how about the greyhat how do i know if its grey hat or not?

Greyhat niches are those where you promise something but at the end you offer something slightly else. For example, you are promoting Papa John's discount coupon and you say that you have 80% coupons but once the user finishes the survey, you will say that all the 80% coupons are out of stock and the user has to try one of the lesser amount coupons.
Latest Thanks - View all

JohnJDElites(2016-07-08 10:10 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secret Youtube Ranking Methods. E-Book smmarmy 13 182 29 minutes ago
Last Post: smmarmy
  Get on Top Comment Youtube pioter7 9 467 1 hour ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 81 6,731 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
Last Post: PVAAccounts
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 117 8,250 2017-10-17, 04:04 PM
Last Post: AresCro
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 86 4,852 2017-10-17, 12:02 AM
Last Post: KentVMason

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top