About immigration to Canada (Saint John, NB)
2014-10-14, 10:21 PM,
Hi elites, how is going?
Me and my family started the immigration process, the Jewish community helping us to emigrate from Israel to Canada. We had 3 options of cities that was possible to emigrate to them (Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Saint John). We choose to emigrate into Saint John because having a good climate and beautiful forests.
Now I'm looking for some information about this city, and I can't find anything :(
Anyone knows this city and can tell me about it?

Thanks in advance ;)
2014-10-14, 11:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-14, 11:28 PM by John..)
Hey man!

Welcome to Canada. I'm from Canada as well but from Montreal!

You're going to be living in New Brunswick, which is the eastest part of Canada. Lot's of people go there during the summer since the water is so hot and you have beaches. I've never been there since it's about 10hours of car from montreal.

I just found this site that could maybe help you out : http://discoversaintjohn.com/

Good luck!

Edit: Quote me if there's anything!
2014-10-14, 11:40 PM,
"Good climate and beautiful forests..."

Funny, that's what I think Vancouver is like. :)

I live in Ontario, Canada but have never been to either coast. The east coasters are renown for their friendliness, so I'm sure the people will make you feel at home once you arrive.
2014-10-15, 12:08 AM,
Good luck in Canada! I suppose Google has allot of information about immigration to Canada.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-10-15, 12:28 AM,
(2014-10-14, 11:28 PM)John. Wrote: Hey man!

Welcome to Canada. I'm from Canada as well but from Montreal!

You're going to be living in New Brunswick, which is the eastest part of Canada. Lot's of people go there during the summer since the water is so hot and you have beaches. I've never been there since it's about 10hours of car from montreal.

I just found this site that could maybe help you out : /

Good luck!

Edit: Quote me if there's anything!

There is a lot of information in this site, but I can't find anything about the culture in this city. :(

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F*** JOHN KEY! Kim Dotcom Protests w/ Internet Mana Fans Jaysamuel 3 418 2014-08-10, 04:02 AM
Last Post: DutchPride
  MANHUNT Incredible Pictures Show Canada Gunman At Large After Shooting Dead 3 Police HawkEye 7 912 2014-06-06, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Jaysamuel
  [CPAgrip] John's Skype h@cked? oskarkxyz 3 810 2014-05-26, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Verilog
  Will we see any movement on immigration overhaul? HawkEye 2 318 2014-04-29, 04:34 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Warning! FAKE CPAGrip John (Spain) is on a spamming spree AGAIN! cpamoney 6 1,169 2014-04-23, 07:41 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top