About SEO: Investing Money - Investing Time
2017-06-30, 12:48 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-30, 12:48 PM by Aicec.)
I have been trying to do SEO for almost a year now. Nothing has really sparked for me in terms of ranking on the first page though.

I believe my problem was that I was targeting these huge competitive keywords and being blind to similar but smaller keywords that have potential as well.

However, I had two questions to ask here or to comment on at-least.
* What do you invest on for SEO purposes? Ie. ranking sites
* How do you invest your time on SEO?

If somebody is on a particular budget or if you were, how would you continue to rank sites? Going towards the PBN way could be very helpful if you have the investments for that. In some cases, you don't particular need PBNs depending on the KW competition of course, right?

The last thing would be is Web 2.0's (tier 1-tier 3) with GSA blasts and other small links. That can work just as well depending on the competition as said before. However, those that have a lot of money to invest on Web 2.0's as well just pay for services to create the web 2.0's (tiers) and blast them. It's hard to automate that process because doing it alone is very time consuming (I've already been through it) and it just gets me very frustrated on creating web 2.0's, setting up emails, adding articles.

I don't know if I am over thinking (I hope I'm not). I've just been going through circles and more circles trying to rank my single niche sites and multi-nice sites as well.

Any advice is appreciated as well.
Looking forward to hearing your feedback Smile

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you! #P O S I T I V I T Y
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Elites Guardians team if you need any help or support.

2017-06-30, 03:34 PM,
Investment on pbn is best option for long term seo needs
2017-07-02, 11:28 AM,
If you rent a PBN then that would be worth to invest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 5 120 8 hours ago
Last Post: jburrtucaz
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 99 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 290 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 107 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 147 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top