About Google Instanr Rankng again?
2014-02-17, 03:45 PM,
I have seen some guys Ranking first in google with some sites i don't want to mention their names here in public :/ How do they do it, (i know you will say backlinks but i checked their links in Ahrefs and 0 backlinks found)

Thanks in Advance.
2014-02-17, 03:52 PM,
Please show the sites :) I would like to know.
2014-02-17, 03:54 PM,
Don't bother with those instant ranking sites. They goes down as fast as they came up. It's a waste of time and effort in ranking those sites. Instead people should focus on learning SEO properly which will serve them better long run result.
2014-02-17, 03:56 PM,
(2014-02-17, 03:54 PM)Eion Wrote: Don't bother with those instant ranking sites. They goes down as fast as they came up. It's a waste of time and effort in ranking those sites. Instead people should focus on learning SEO properly which will serve them better long run result.

12 hours first page on google for a Niche which i know that its banking them hard, i think its worth it...and it might cover my needs to buy GSA :)

ps. if u know anything i would be glad to hear it :P
2014-02-17, 04:05 PM,
You can get your niche on the first page within an hour or two through a high authority site. Such sites are seen as an authority by google and hence they get ranked on first page so fast. Although there is no point in spamming such sites because they will remove your content sooner or later.

Why not make an authority site yourself? Yes, it can take some time and effort but just imagine the profit. Any post you make will instantly be on first page and no body could remove that except you.
Latest Thanks - View all

finnishhacker(2014-02-17 04:07 PM) 

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2014-02-17, 04:09 PM,
(2014-02-17, 04:05 PM)eliter1q Wrote: You can get your niche on the first page within an hour or two through a high authority site. Such sites are seen as an authority by google and hence they get ranked on first page so fast. Although there is no point in spamming such sites because they will remove your content sooner or later.

Why not make an authority site yourself? Yes, it can take some time and effort but just imagine the profit. Any post you make will instantly be on first page and no body could remove that except you.

i hav heard about these authority sites. Yes i know they rank higher but it seems like it doesnt work for me :/ Other ppl seem to rank first but my posts never show on google (i submit them to google and ping them)

ps. this is a temporary solution that i am seeking, ofc i am planning to buy gsa tools and start ranking and making an authority site myself :D
2014-02-17, 04:13 PM,
(2014-02-17, 04:09 PM)finnishhacker Wrote:
(2014-02-17, 04:05 PM)eliter1q Wrote: You can get your niche on the first page within an hour or two through a high authority site. Such sites are seen as an authority by google and hence they get ranked on first page so fast. Although there is no point in spamming such sites because they will remove your content sooner or later.

i hav heard about these authority sites. Yes i know they rank higher but it seems like it doesnt work for me :/ Other ppl seem to rank first but my posts never show on google (i submit them to google and ping them)

ps. this is a temporary solution that i am seeking, ofc i am planning to buy gsa tools and start ranking and making an authority site myself :D

May be your on page optimization is not right. Make your post targeted to your target keyword. You don't need to ping your post if you use these sites because they will automatically get indexed really fast.

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2014-02-17, 04:15 PM,
Don't expect any answers related how to do that.
Methods like this are not public, and if a method like this would be public, then everybody would do that and after that it would propably get fixed.
Latest Thanks - View all

finnishhacker(2014-02-17 04:18 PM) 

Join CPAgrip and improve your earnings!
[Image: M60MTxA.gif]I will help you if you got questions!
2014-02-17, 04:19 PM,
(2014-02-17, 04:13 PM)eliter1q Wrote:
(2014-02-17, 04:09 PM)finnishhacker Wrote:

May be your on page optimization is not right. Make your post targeted to your target keyword. You don't need to ping your post if you use these sites because they will automatically get indexed really fast.

I wil try again, (ive created several posts with lots of keywords in them already...i guess Google doesnt like me :P

(2014-02-17, 04:15 PM)qwertz Wrote: Don't expect any answers related how to do that.
Methods like this are not public, and if a method like this would be public, then everybody would do that and after that it would propably get fixed.

i know, well i am asking cuz there are also nice ppl who are willing to say a thing or two, like the guy above you ^^
2014-02-17, 06:33 PM,
It is possible to rank a site without backlinks and just onpage seo, but this is not true for a keyword with high competition, e.g. weight loss!

You can spam 100k backlinks if you got a powerful vps, but this wont last long term.

Join CPAgrip and improve your earnings!
[Image: M60MTxA.gif]I will help you if you got questions!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  It's seems that google have new update?! WhoSee 11 328 2017-09-01, 09:35 PM
Last Post: cashflow
  Google’s Adblocker – The Biggest Danger to Global Economy! WeThePeople 3 132 2017-08-23, 10:09 AM
Last Post: atebon
  Google Adwords CPA/Affiliate lafj13 9 464 2017-07-24, 09:47 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Which Is Better? Facebook Ads/Google Ads/Bing Ads? Aicec 2 207 2017-06-18, 11:39 PM
Last Post: glowerz7

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top