About GSA SER
2015-02-19, 09:43 PM,
Hello guys,

Soon (less than 2 weeks) I will try to buy GSA SER. I have some questions about it as I am not an expert and it's my firs time with it.

-is it worth?
-what do you have to buy?
(i know about gsa ser,gsa captcha breaker - then what?)
-how have your earning increased since you started using it?

I want to use it to make backlinks to practicaly everything, from facebook pages to websites that i have.

thank you in advance.
2015-02-19, 10:14 PM,
(2015-02-19, 09:43 PM)andreo92 Wrote: Hello guys,

Soon (less than 2 weeks) I will try to buy GSA SER. I have some questions about it as I am not an expert and it's my firs time with it.

-is it worth?

I want to use it to make backlinks to practicaly everything, from facebook pages to websites that i have.

thank you in advance.

1. Totally.
2. GSA SER and some captcha breaker. GSA captcha breaker is recommended and if you want some high quality backlinks you'll need DeadByCaptcha because the high quality sites use some pretty hard captchas and GSA captcha breaker cannot solve them.
3. Yes.
2015-02-19, 10:39 PM,

-is it worth?

thank you in advance.

- YES it worth it if you already know seo, gsa ser is an automation tool, it automate your seo strategy, nothing more.
- Emails, proxies, lists, indexer
- As i said it's an automation tool, if you're not good at seo, you will never see earning increase.
Latest Thanks - View all

andreo92(2015-02-20 10:17 AM) 
2015-02-19, 11:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-19, 11:11 PM by BlackHatSEO.)
If you want to rank white-hat niches or want to rank your niches for the long term, then do manually SEO instead and forget about this spammy GSA SER, Churn & Burn and SAPE spam.

SEO is totally free of any investment, you don't have to worry about captchas, and your projects will last longer.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-20, 10:18 AM,
(2015-02-19, 10:39 PM)raglady Wrote:

-is it worth?

thank you in advance.

- YES it worth it if you already know seo, gsa ser is an automation tool, it automate your seo strategy, nothing more.
- Emails, proxies, lists, indexer
- As i said it's an automation tool, if you're not good at seo, you will never see earning increase.

Why do emails? lists of what? Can you recommend me a indexer and explain how does it work?

How much will this cost overall ?
2015-02-20, 11:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-20, 11:13 AM by raglady.)
(2015-02-19, 11:11 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: If you want to rank white-hat niches or want to rank your niches for the long term, then do manually SEO instead and forget about this spammy GSA SER, Churn & Burn and SAPE spam.

SEO is totally free of any investment, you don't have to worry about captchas, and your projects will last longer.

Always the same.

Gsa ser can be fine tuned bro, so it's not always spammy, as i said it's just an automation tool of seo strategy. As Blackhatseo you should know that.

And sorry i ranked and still rank White hat niche with pure spam and they are still on top more than 6 months later, and it didn't take me month or years to rank them but weeks.

So again it's a choice, he made his choice to go with this tool and he asked question about it, you didn't answer his question.

(2015-02-20, 10:18 AM)andreo92 Wrote: Why do emails? lists of what? Can you recommend me a indexer and explain how does it work?

How much will this cost overall ?

Gsa ser need emails to create new account on sites you need to post to, you need list of url to post your backlink.

instantlinkindexer and expressindexer are the ones i use now, they are good but expensive. try indexification if you're short on budget, not that powerfull but still good, don't go with linkprocessor it's a waste of money.

I highly suggest you to think on it again, as i see you're totally new to this and of course everybody was new in the beginning but it will take you 4 month to really understand how it work and during that 4 month you will pay monthly fee for indexer, proxies, vps etc so...
2015-02-20, 01:22 PM,
I suggest you to learn how to use GSA, download the demo and use it first, if you understand how to run campaigns then I suggest you to buy full version.

I bought GSA IndeXer too but I like indexification more. Investment will not just be for the tools, you have to pay for proxies and VPN too. Keep this in mind and take your step. Good luck.

Regards
IndeXer
2015-02-20, 04:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-20, 04:36 PM by BlackHatSEO.)
(2015-02-20, 11:03 AM)raglady Wrote: Gsa ser can be fine tuned bro, so it's not always spammy, as i said it's just an automation tool of seo strategy.

Of course I'm owner of several tools like GSA SER, Scrapebox, GScraper etc. to have some looks inside. And this means, even have a look at the source codes.

I can tell you from my experience of offering SEO services since 2003, that GSA SER can't do any job, even if it was fine tuned.

Additionally if you have less knowlegde about SEO, the "do's and dont's" and the potential risks then GSA SER is not the right tool.

Join one of the major SEO conferences (with US$ 1,000 or US$ 2,000 fee and more) and ask about the usage of GSA SER. You'll be really disappointed. I did already.

Quote:As Blackhatseo you should know that.

I don't think my username here has anything to do with my experience. Because I'm giving out hints how to do white-hat SEO, too. Just have a look at some of my answers in the posting history.

Quote:And sorry i ranked and still rank White hat niche with pure spam and they are still on top more than 6 months later, and it didn't take me month or years to rank them but weeks.

First, you should use a disclaimer, because you're a professionel seller of "Churn & Burn" services here. I'm not selling anything here and never did.

Again my offer: I can give you a pure white-hat niche, you can use all your GSA SER knowledge "with pure spam" (your words), and you wouldn't be able to rank it on top at Google for some weeks only.

Real white-hat niches with money keywords can't be ranked with GSA SER and "pure spam" (your words) for more than 6 months, period. But of course you're free to show some ranking success stories about white-hat money keywords.

Quote:So again it's a choice, he made his choice to go with this tool and he asked question about it, you didn't answer his question.

Then let's have a look at his question again:

(2015-02-19, 09:43 PM)andreo92 Wrote: Soon (less than 2 weeks) I will try to buy GSA SER. I have some questions about it as I am not an expert and it's my firs time with it.

-is it worth?

He asked if GSA SER is of worth. I replied that it's not.
Latest Thanks - View all

A7-strohhut(2015-02-20 04:49 PM) 

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-20, 06:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-20, 06:06 PM by Vortex.)
GSA Ser is the swiss army knife in SEO automation tools, I use it for both churn and burn projects and long-term Projects (Tier2 & Tier3). If you think GSA ser is useless you definitely don't know how to use it the right way, remember Make #MoneyHatSEO is the only thing that counts.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-02-20, 07:30 PM,
(2015-02-20, 04:34 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: Of course I'm owner of several tools like GSA SER, Scrapebox, GScraper etc. to have some looks inside. And this means, even have a look at the source codes.

I can tell you from my experience of offering SEO services since 2003, that GSA SER can't do any job, even if it was fine tuned.

I never said it can do any Job, I said you can do more than spam with it, you can automate SEO strategy and you can fine tune it.

Quote:Additionally if you have less knowledge about SEO, the "do's and dont's" and the potential risks then GSA SER is not the right tool.

That's what I said, read above.

Quote:Join one of the major SEO conferences (with US$ 1,000 or US$ 2,000 fee and more) and ask about the usage of GSA SER. You'll be really disappointed. I did already.

Cos you need to go to SEO conference to know SEO? just asking a question.
You asked Gsa Ser usage on $2000 fee Seo conference?

Quote:I don't think my username here has anything to do with my experience. Because I'm giving out hints how to do white-hat SEO, too. Just have a look at some of my answers in the posting history.
I saw your posting history, "do manual, forget about tool,Sape and CnB ....",

Quote:First, you should use a disclaimer, because you're a professional seller of "Churn & Burn" services here. I'm not selling anything here and never did.

So because I sell service, I need to tell in every post that I sell service before giving my point of view and my experience.

Quote:Again my offer: I can give you a pure white-hat niche, you can use all your GSA SER knowledge "with pure spam" (your words), and you wouldn't be able to rank it on top at Google for some weeks only.
Give it to me bro, let's have some fun ;)

Quote:Real white-hat niches with money keywords can't be ranked with GSA SER and "pure spam" (your words) for more than 6 months, period. But of course you're free to show some ranking success stories about white-hat money keywords.
REAL white hat niches with money keywords? cos there's false white hat niche?

Quote:He asked if GSA SER is of worth. I replied that it's not.
Your answer:

Quote:If you want to rank white-hat niches or want to rank your niches for the long term then do manually SEO instead and forget about this spammy GSA SER, Churn & Burn and SAPE spam.
you gave your point of view, but he never said he want to rank white hat niche, he never said he want to rank for the long term.
So Sape work, PBN work, CnB work and Gsa SER is an automation tool, and all these techniques/tool/service need knowledge to achieve good results, of course.

And again it's a choice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GSA SER low verified ratio DeL0x 0 94 2017-11-04, 12:36 AM
Last Post: DeL0x
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,109 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Planing to buy GSA SER, GSA AWS, GSA SEO Indexer EagleEyes 7 441 2017-04-24, 07:37 AM
Last Post: EagleEyes
  GSA Search Engine Ranker - Is it REALLY worth buying? TylerDurden 12 1,822 2017-03-09, 07:33 AM
Last Post: arvinzx20
  GSA SER Adult site ranking advice RaZoR 1 481 2017-01-21, 03:16 AM
Last Post: shaunm

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top