About CpaLead
2013-09-15, 01:18 PM,
Hello everybody.

I am new to all of this cpa money earning and i have some questions

1.)I've been told that there are surveys that require only EMAIL and if someone puts EMAIL and clicks submit , i get the money , my question is how i get these surveys from cpalead?

2.)What is SEO?

3.)How to create a free website?(Sorry for noob question..)

4.)Lets say I have a blog , and lets say some random person enters into it , how do i make him to do these email surveys whatsoever?

Thank you very much!
2013-09-15, 01:24 PM,
why don't you search around the forums a bit before posting questions. you'll find the answers to your questions here. number 1 rule in CPA/PPD is to NOT BE LAZY.

welcome and i hope you find answers to your questions

Please make me a nice signature Cry
2013-09-15, 01:26 PM,
i think before creating topic like this, you should search and see around this forum, there are so much topic can explain to you. And if you really want to make money from IM you also should has your own ideas and learn learn learn so much ^^. good luck with you.
P/S bc there are so much topics in this forum to help you learn about basic skill, you should try to find :). And i have no doubt if no one will answer you these questions. Let's find answer by your self bro :D
2013-09-15, 01:27 PM,
(2013-09-15, 01:24 PM)Poor Wrote: why don't you search around the forums a bit before posting questions. you'll find the answers to your questions here. number 1 rule in CPA/PPD is to NOT BE LAZY.

welcome and i hope you find answers to your questions

Trust me , I'm reading alot of E-BOOKs and have read alot in this forums and as well as more forums... I can't find a satisfying answer to my questions...

If you have any decent E-BOOK you have to share , please do so.

Thanks for replying!
2013-09-15, 01:27 PM,
(2013-09-15, 01:18 PM)zrty24ssd Wrote: Hello everybody.

1.)I've been told that there are surveys that require only EMAIL and if someone puts EMAIL and clicks submit , i get the money , my question is how i get these surveys from cpalead?

2.)What is SEO?

4.)Lets say I have a blog , and lets say some random person enters into it , how do i make him to do these email surveys whatsoever?

Thank you very much!

Hey there,

1) To optimze your email submit surveys, visit the "Survey" page (or click here) in your CPAlead dashboard. Simply filter your email submits and (a.k.a called Surveys) and modify the other offers per your wish.

2) SEO stands for "Search Engine Optimization", it's a very broad concept and can't fully be explained in one point, feel free to do your own research for it.

3) Creating a free website can be as simple as using a website builder with a domain, e.g. http://weebly.com/ , http://webs.com/

4) You can either link the viewer to your link/file locker or use a widget on your page depending on your preference or niche.

Regards.

[Image: RCHe9Hl.png?1]
2013-09-15, 01:31 PM,
(2013-09-15, 01:27 PM)Geyser Wrote:
(2013-09-15, 01:18 PM)zrty24ssd Wrote: Hello everybody.

2.)What is SEO?

Thank you very much!

Hey there,

1) To optimze your email submit surveys, visit the "Survey" page (or click here) in your CPAlead dashboard. Simply filter your email submits and (a.k.a called Surveys) and modify the other offers per your wish.

2) SEO stands for "Search Engine Optimization", it's a very broad concept and can't fully be explained in one point, feel free to do your own research for it.

3) Creating a free website can be as simple as using a website builder with a domain, e.g. / , /

4) You can either link the viewer to your link/file locker or use a widget on your page depending on your preference or niche.

Regards.

First of all , thank you very much for answering , however , I still don't know how to modify my offers / surveys .

Could you please make me a more detailed way? Thank you very much.

Thank you all for answering.
2013-09-15, 02:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-15, 02:29 PM by Geyser.)
Sure thing;

1. Go to your Surveys page in your dashboard.

2. Select your widget/link locker. For this example, I will use PS3 YLOD
[Image: wN6CEXV.png]

3. Now to make it email submits only, simply check all the boxes except Surveys.
[Image: J3AVZgS.png]

This means your content locker/widget will ONLY show surveys ONLY for United States, none of the others.
Latest Thanks - View all

zrty24ssd(2013-09-15 02:31 PM) 

[Image: RCHe9Hl.png?1]
2013-09-15, 02:31 PM,
(2013-09-15, 02:29 PM)Geyser Wrote: Sure thing;

1. Go to your Surveys page in your dashboard.

2. Select your widget/link locker. For this example, I will use PS3 YLOD
[img]/wN6CEXV.png[/img]

3. Now to make it email submits only, simply check all the boxes except Surveys.
[img]/J3AVZgS.png[/img]

This means your content locker/widget will ONLY show surveys ONLY for United States, none of the others.

Thank you very much sir.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CpaLead Network tekk15 4 217 2017-08-06, 10:43 AM
Last Post: biyedey
  CPAlead Stop My Payment | 4 Month Ago CPAlead Stop My Payment He Didn't Sent Me So fa faizanansari 1 218 2017-06-02, 10:33 AM
Last Post: chumban
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,144 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  cpalead offers shows blank page mobo12 5 285 2017-03-07, 02:48 AM
Last Post: chalice
  CPALead non responsive on support or forums now YoBroGo 17 1,445 2017-01-15, 11:46 AM
Last Post: lancerimpact

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top