AWM Content Locker not opening in Google Chrome
2014-11-17, 03:29 AM,
I got a content locker here made on AWM. For a while, the site wasn't performing as well as I expected. Being a Mac user, I use Safari and went on my landing page to test the content locker and it works fine. I switch to Google Chrome on my Mac and when I try to open the content locker, it will append a "#" to the end of the URL but no content locker appears.

I have no plugins or add ons for Google Chrome, Javascript and everything is enabled, the settings were reset to default before going to the site. A restart of my Mac was also done. I went to my Windows PC and tried opening it on Google Chrome as well, no content locker appears. I had two friends try to open the content locker on Google Chrome, they saw nothing too.

What could the problem be? It opens fine on Safari, but not on Google Chrome. The code is fine and I checked a million times. Anyone else had this problem before?
2014-11-17, 03:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-17, 03:55 AM by Josh C..)
Thats weird!
My AWM content locker works fine on OSX 10.10 using Chrome, however that one is onload and not onclick
I think I had a similar issue before, would you mind quickly posting the line of code which triggers the content locker?

Also you can create a ticket in the AWM Dashboard with this following link: http://lnkpwr.com/2iS72
They usually answer pretty quick
2014-11-17, 05:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-17, 05:41 AM by Mr. Tokyo.)
Press F12 on Google Chrome, and open up the console to see if you have any JavaScript errors there.
2014-11-17, 06:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-17, 06:36 AM by Tiny Hippo.)
Here are the two snippets of code that relate to the content locker.

http://imgur.com/a/HDh0h

Some parts of the code were redacted or changed to keep the niche private. Also, same issue on Mac OS FireFox. Works fine on my iPhone Safari.

And Sedonic, no JS errors pertaining to the content locker.
2014-11-17, 06:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-17, 07:00 AM by Mr. Tokyo.)
Your site code looks fine, but check out: http://adworkmedia.com/gLoader.php?GID=21402

That's the JS locker code tied to your AWM account. It's empty (checked on Chrome, IE and FF on my end). I think that you might've (accidentally) white-listed all IP addresses or disabled the locker somehow, and that the reason it's still working on the other browsers is because they probably still use an old cached version of your site. Try to do a hard cache refresh with CTRL + F5 (or manually clear the cache from the settings) of the other browsers where it's still working and see if the locker also doesn't work anymore afterwards.

Also make sure you have your website white-listed if you have any type of ad blocker installed. I've had that happen to me a few times where my locker wasn't working, to find out that my decided to start blocking it.
2014-11-17, 07:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-17, 07:01 AM by Tiny Hippo.)
(2014-11-17, 06:42 AM)ѕedoɴιc Wrote: Your site code looks fine, but check out: /gLoader.php?GID=21402

The JavaScript code is empty (Chrome, IE on my end). I think that you might have white-listed all IP addresses or disabled the locker somehow, and that the reason it's still working on the other browsers is because they probably still use an old cached version of your site. Try to do a hard cache refresh with CTRL + F5 (or manually clear the cache) of the other browsers where it's still working and see if the locker also doesn't work anymore afterwards.

The ID, 21402 is one I just made up just for the screenshot, as you can possibly see what my niche is. If I go to /gLoader.php?GID=myactualcode, the page is blank as well. I have cleared Safari on my Mac prior to testing, and the content locker still appears. The Content Locker is active on AWM dashboard and there is no whitelist in place.

If I click Preview Gateway on AWM, it gives me a link like this https://www.adworkmedia.com/demogateway....&GID=22938. If I open that in Google Chrome, the gateway comes up just fine. By the way, that's a French iPhone 6 niche I don't use.
2014-11-17, 07:00 AM,
Then I cannot help you further, I'm sure the issue is with AWM then. You might be better off contacting them. ^^
2014-11-17, 07:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-17, 07:29 AM by Tiny Hippo.)
Thanks for trying to help everyone. I eventually just made a 2nd page on my site and put the content locker on the second page and set it to automatic load.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 181 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 343 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  refer locker cpa grip CONNOR_JAMES 0 87 2017-11-23, 09:11 AM
Last Post: CONNOR_JAMES
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 389 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Please tell me Network name for this Content locker TrailBlazer 1 145 2017-11-11, 10:25 PM
Last Post: DEADZ

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top