[AMAZING] Using Quora With CPA Niches 471k Views Question
2016-07-25, 02:17 AM,
For The People Who Don’t Like Rules
It has come to my attention that some people do not only want to use this software to plug their “legit” products into questions. After lots of testing, searching, and research I have compiled enough results to show all of you how you can easily plug your cpa links into quora and gain maximum results easily!
I will be straight out and honest, promoting cpa niches on quora is much more difficult than promoting a “real” product. People here have common sense and are quick to get rid of you if they don’t like what they see. Even with the sufficient amount of research and testing I have done in this type of promotion, I still had issues with my links disappearing. But! without further ado, here is my guide.
[hide]
Finding Your Targets
BullseyeFinding your targets can be somewhat more difficult with cpa niches. I say this because there will be a lot less choices for you to make. These questions will be ultra-specific and competitive (because there are so few). Now, don’t get discouraged, being ultra specific will help you in the long run! These questions are so powerful and I will show you why in the next sentence! An EXTREMELY saturated niche is “clash of clans hack” lets be honest if you have not heard of this niche by now, you should just stop cpa, jk, never give up, but on a serious note. If you are familiar with the clash of clans niche you will no that it is super saturated and google despises it! People spend thousands to rank their sites on google, and if you even try to post a youtube video it will get removed within minutes. Why am I telling you this? Well, what if I told you, I can have my link on googles top 10 page for the clash of clans hack niche? Yup that’s right! Check this out:
[Image: Screenshot_31-208x300.png]

That is ranked #9 on google! A SUPER competitive niche none the less. Now my guess is you are probably like “oh that’s cool, its #9, but that will never bring traffic…” oh man, could you ever be more wrong! Let me show you the statistics for that questions given by quora themselves:
[Image: Screenshot_32.png]
Now, if you still do not believe me feel free to check for yourself, google “How can I hack Clash of Clans?”

I hope by now you realize the amazing potential that quora has! The questions are ranked INSTANTLY on google! This is a freaking gold mine!

To find Your targets use my method that I posted previously here: http://codingspartan.com/blog/how-to-fin...questions/

Writing Your Answers
For this we are going to make no difference as if we were promoting a product! Follow my blueprint as shown in my blog here: http://codingspartan.com/blog/how-to-wri...rank-fast/

The only difference I suggest is that you 100% do NOT direct link

What I mean is you need to have some type of landing page, whether its a blog, or generator is up to you, but there needs to be some type of middle man.
[/hide]

source: http://codingspartan.com/blog/how-to-pro...-on-quora/
Share This Thread :

2016-07-28, 10:03 AM,
No one even seems to be saying thank you. This is a decent post, very interesting source of traffic.
2016-07-28, 02:37 PM,
very nice post man. this is worth doing.
2016-07-28, 08:45 PM,
(2016-07-28, 10:03 AM)Valerie Wrote: No one even seems to be saying thank you. This is a decent post, very interesting source of traffic.

(2016-07-28, 02:37 PM)rubrub Wrote: very nice post man. this is worth doing.

Thank you guys! It means a lot to me seeing your posts. Most people are just leaching and thanking. You guys took the extra step, because of this I know you are workers, not afraid to take the extra step! That's why you will be the ones that succeed!

Both of you PM me, I have something I want to give you for being thankful!
2016-07-28, 08:50 PM,
That's a really good thread , i earn some $ with your first realease of your QuoraRanker but i stop because the traffic don't come from country like FR DE CH NL . With that method its possible to rank these questions for country i tell you?

Thanks
2016-07-28, 09:18 PM,
(2016-07-28, 08:50 PM)euforio Wrote: That's a really good thread , i earn some $ with your first realease of your QuoraRanker but i stop because the traffic don't come from country like FR DE CH NL . With that method its possible to rank these questions for country i tell you?

Thanks

If you find the questions written in their foreign language then I am sure it will be more targeted :)
2016-07-28, 10:11 PM,
will read it later, seems interesting, just got back in the CPA game
2016-07-28, 10:20 PM,
(2016-07-28, 10:11 PM)sweet Wrote: will read it later, seems interesting, just got back in the CPA game

This will be a great way to start! I suggest you take action! The more people who are learning are more people that could possibly be competing for these niches, the first ones there will be the ones that bank!

good luck!
2016-07-31, 12:39 AM,
I tried but Quora automatically merging my Questions :(
2016-07-31, 03:44 AM,
(2016-07-31, 12:39 AM)rajapk12 Wrote: I tried but Quora automatically merging my Questions :(

Word them more differently then