ALL Youtube Comments Insta-Ghosted
2017-06-02, 02:55 AM,
I have about 15 accounts up and running, and they've been functioning without problems for the last 2 weeks.
Now, whenever I post comments (with and without links), they're ghosted just as they're posted.

What can be wrong?
I don't use proxies for them, since it's never been a problem before, and I've heard it isn't necessary.
However, I find it quite weird none of my accounts can post.

I can post on my personal account without problems.
2017-06-02, 03:44 AM,
youtube update today .. Maybe thats why . yt is still try to crack down fake views and spamm comments
2017-06-02, 04:12 AM,
Proxies are necessary, don't know why someone told you otherwise.

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE
2017-06-02, 04:14 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-02, 04:22 AM by Watt.)
Hey mate, your problem is next:

Your 15 accounts are ghosted forever.
How? You was using them probably daily with no (or low) comment spin.
So if you repeat same text in comments or you do one, two words spin you risking.
Also note that you need more accounts so you can post less with single channel/account.
This will prevent Youtube to recognize your comment spam accounts.

Start doing like this and solved 100%.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-06-02, 04:45 AM,
Once you log in on those accounts with same mac address and ip, all of them are connected. You are using same pattern to spam with them and YT algo can spot a spammer with ease. Its like that for ages. You must change ip, clear cookies and cache before you log in to another acc. Try on that way, I guess it will be fine.

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-06-02, 06:04 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-02, 06:10 AM by Watt.)
Hey guys,
I would like to say something about proxies, ccleaner etc for Youtube.

I`m working only on Youtube constantly.
About this thread and problem, I have no proxies, ccleaner worries. Not using them at all. (ccleaner sometimes)
Also there is no need to change your IP address even once.
I`m using 100+ accounts with 5-15 channels on average.
I can do it lifetime w/o any kind of problem.

Why Youtube allows this?
I`m not using my accounts often.
My accounts have completely White Hat activity.
I hate links.

There are several better methods to build traffic via comments.
Note: You can even name your channel with URL!

One of most profitable method:
Bring organic traffic via google to your website.
Example: Hey guys, I just founded this hack by searching (your keyword)

I hope that some things are more clear now.
Latest Thanks - View all

salbag(2017-06-02 11:57 AM) chrisfx(2017-06-02 09:53 AM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-06-02, 11:57 AM,
(2017-06-02, 06:04 AM)Watt Wrote: Hey guys,

About this thread and problem, I have no proxies, ccleaner worries. Not using them at all. (ccleaner sometimes)

Why Youtube allows this?
I hate links.

Very valuable comments mate!
Latest Thanks - View all

Watt(2017-06-02 07:51 PM) 
2017-06-02, 12:10 PM,
Accounts with clean history may help you. You can use aged accounts with upload, subscribe, like activities to gain that history.
2017-06-02, 02:00 PM,
This thread is a lie. I am not using any proxies or anything else and my comments are being ranked. Of course, I'm using different channels to post each comment then other channels to up-vote them. However, by doing just that, comments shouldn't be getting ghosted unless you're using a blacklisted link. Try to go on similar videos and see what links your competitors are using and replicate that.

I'm quite positive I won't be needing to use proxies anytime soon. I could create endless YouTube accounts or buy them, doesn't matter, if you're accounts are actually getting flagged/suspended then you could try testing with proxies if that's the case.

If your comments are actually getting ghosted without posting any links, try creating a new channel under the same account and try copying and pasting a comment somebody else commented on the same video you want to comment on and go to your incognito window and see if your comment is there. If it is, the problem isn't your account. It's your specific comment, either what you're saying on the comment itself or the link you're trying to post is black-listed.

Try testing different angles and I'm sure you'll get something to work. :)

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you! #P O S I T I V I T Y
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Elites Guardians team if you need any help or support.

2017-06-02, 09:43 PM,
(2017-06-02, 04:45 AM)DrKent Wrote: Once you log in on those accounts with same mac address and ip, all of them are connected. You are using same pattern to spam with them and YT algo can spot a spammer with ease. Its like that for ages. You must change ip, clear cookies and cache before you log in to another acc. Try on that way, I guess it will be fine.

(2017-06-02, 06:04 AM)Watt Wrote: Hey guys,

Why Youtube allows this?
I hate links.

(2017-06-02, 12:10 PM)TqMedia Wrote: Accounts with clean history may help you. You can use aged accounts with upload, subscribe, like activities to gain that history.

(2017-06-02, 02:00 PM)xxICE Wrote: This thread is a lie. I am not using any proxies or anything else and my comments are being ranked. Of course, I'm using different channels to post each comment then other channels to up-vote them. However, by doing just that, comments shouldn't be getting ghosted unless you're using a blacklisted link. Try to go on similar videos and see what links your competitors are using and replicate that.

I'm quite positive I won't be needing to use proxies anytime soon. I could create endless YouTube accounts or buy them, doesn't matter, if you're accounts are actually getting flagged/suspended then you could try testing with proxies if that's the case.

If your comments are actually getting ghosted without posting any links, try creating a new channel under the same account and try copying and pasting a comment somebody else commented on the same video you want to comment on and go to your incognito window and see if your comment is there. If it is, the problem isn't your account. It's your specific comment, either what you're saying on the comment itself or the link you're trying to post is black-listed.

Try testing different angles and I'm sure you'll get something to work. :)

I have a bot for commenting.
So what I should do is just buy other accounts and forget the old ones?
Btw, I tried posting comments WITHOUT links, and they're all dead as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 84 6,882 Today, 04:10 AM
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 763 Today, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 88 5,017 Today, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 118 8,330 Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Secret Youtube Ranking Methods. E-Book smmarmy 16 410 Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Last Post: smmarmy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top