[AIO] PsychoScript - Advanced Facebook VIRAL Script
2014-01-23, 02:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-23, 11:00 PM by Number.)
Get ready for the viral script of the year. PsychoScript is an advanced Facebook viral script that uses complex algorithms to avoid Facebook detection. With numerous features and customizable options in an advanced admin control panel, PsychoScript is designed for simplicity and elegance.

Features:

Welcome Status
Group Poster
Fan Page Poster
Mass Photo Tagging & Upload
Friends Status Spammer
Status Liker
Status Commenter
Wall Poster
Fanpage Poster
Group poster
User Management
Application Spinner
Ban Detection
Universal Comment Liker
Universal Comment Poster
Email Management System

Screenshots:

Price: $199 $179 - 10% discount for CPAElites members

Purchase of the script includes the following:
Domain Protection Documentation
Best Practices Tutorial
Video Setup Tutorial
Free Lifetime Updates
Lifetime Support

If you wish to purchase this script, please post below and / or send me a private message requesting my Skype username.
2014-01-23, 05:37 PM,
Seller is advised to hand out at least 1 vouch copy in order to gain trust.
CPA Elites hold no responsibilities to deals / sales.
2014-01-23, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-23, 08:01 PM by alexparris.)
R u coder for this ?
this script same as like geeksoftware
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnbHHhFrXYA
2014-01-23, 08:21 PM,
I had the geeksoftware script some time ago and it never worked out, it was just getting stuck in problems on and on, the control panel for this one looks exactly the same. Also have you noticed the message that isn't even written correctly?

I am not trying to trash your sale thread but I'd love to hear (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) a few explications about that and some answers, also if you are willing to hand a vouch copy I can make a review of the script as I used this type of scripts back in 2013 for a while.
2014-01-23, 08:47 PM,
He Should Give Out a Vouch Copy To Someone So HE Can Post His Review As Admin Said.

ADD me on Skype For Quick Support : Seoinsection
2014-01-23, 09:04 PM,
Interested, Pls send me your skype id.
2014-01-23, 10:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-23, 10:34 PM by Number.)
(2014-01-23, 08:01 PM)alexparris Wrote: R u coder for this ?
this script same as like geeksoftware
/watch?v=tnbHHhFrXYA

This script is a subdivision of GeekSoftware that is currently only being sold privately by myself or the coder since we are partners, however it is not a traditional GeekSoftware script. The vast amount of framework updates and improvements along with the addition of new features called for the script to have a new identity.

Some updates planned for the next 48 hours, for example, are the following:

- Automatic Updates (like wp)
- Landing Page Generator
- Built in Spinner
- HTML emails
- Detailed script statistics

(2014-01-23, 08:05 PM)☯ Cat ☯ Wrote: Any vouch copies for Trusted members? :)

I will consider giving a vouch copy to a staff member.

(2014-01-23, 08:21 PM)25aug Wrote: I had the geeksoftware script some time ago and it never worked out, it was just getting stuck in problems on and on, the control panel for this one looks exactly the same. Also have you noticed the message that isn't even written correctly?

I am not trying to trash your sale thread but I'd love to hear (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) a few explications about that and some answers, also if you are willing to hand a vouch copy I can make a review of the script as I used this type of scripts back in 2013 for a while.

I've answered your qualms in my response to alexparris. I can assure you that if you're a customer of a previous version of GeekSoftware that this script is the brainchild and successor, designed to be perfect in every aspect.
2014-01-24, 03:43 AM,
I might think about buying it after seeing a review of it by a staff/trusted cpae member, you should also consider selling the first copy with a discout if you want to get some sales. Nevertheles, reserve me a spot because if someone reviews this I am willing to buy it, the geeksoftware script was dissapointing, really dissapointing.
2014-01-24, 04:37 AM,
It will be great if you can make a video demonstrating all the features this baby has.

It will gain you a lot of sales for sure.

Think about it.

All the best and good luck.

Money
2014-02-02, 01:58 AM,
Revision 2.0 is now complete. The script has been updated with bug fixes and implementations.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ***High Quality Accounts***Facebook, YouTube, Gmail, Instagram, Twitter. Non-Pva/Only FbPvaStore 31 1,555 30 minutes ago
Last Post: FbPvaStore
  BEST DEAL SMGeek.com - Social Media services - Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more SMGeek 26 1,376 1 hour ago
Last Post: archaikas
  HOT DEAL [HQ] [AGED] YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK/TWITTER ACCOUNTS! [AGED] [HQ] SkyisTheLimit 261 38,364 10 hours ago
Last Post: SkyisTheLimit
  SUPER SELLER ★ Facebook Email Extractor ★ Scrape Emails And Increase Shopify & CPA Sales Today Golinkapps 40 1,317 Yesterday, 04:16 AM
Last Post: AbdouMotDz
  SUPER SELLER ★Bulletproof AGED Instagram accounts ★ + Facebook/Youtube/Reddit [Quality Media] SpawneR 99 12,381 Yesterday, 01:37 AM
Last Post: SpawneR

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top