[ ADVICE] For websites
2014-11-04, 07:28 AM,
Hey Cpa Elies,

I've been searching on the boards for probably longer than a healthy amount of time and I've learned a great deal, but there are also a LOT of things that go over my head and I have yet to make any progress so it's honestly frustrating, so I'm seeking help from anyone who is kind enough to share knowledge, and from anyone who is knowledgable in the area I'm looking for.

Background:

I have been working on a website for a little over a year now, and it's a Motivational Quote website. I've done the basics like get the domain, set up google adsense, create pages etc etc

But now the SEO part comes and honest to God I'm so confused by the overwhelming amount of stuff I need to know.

So if you have any answers please please share your knowledge.

particular questions:

1. After reading about GSA SER ( I think that's right, the program that sends you like 50,000 backlinks or something, costs like $400, you gotta use proxies ) if I used GSA SER, without proxies, will my site get banned?

2. Is it wise to use GSA SER program for the 1 site I own and plan to keep around for years? Or will GSA program get my site banned?

3. I understand backlinking, quality over quantity, but what does it mean to get them indexed?

4. When I check my google page rank through one of the tools, it gave me no data providable, when in my webmaster tools google said it indexed all 295 pages, how and why am I not being ranked?

I'm so lost and confused as to what to do next, I've put in over a year collecting qoutes, making a layout, etc etc etc so please share anything you can
2014-11-04, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-04, 12:12 PM by John..)
Hey, you gotta start reading some stuff up because it looks like you don't know a single thing.

Check out Matthew Woodard's blog/website, really helpful SEO stuff over there

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 15 524 2017-12-15, 10:36 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  need some advice ? LKSKILLER 5 229 2017-11-17, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 170 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Any Advice what should I do.. FindingGreen 2 172 2017-11-10, 11:45 PM
Last Post: FindingGreen
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 1,019 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB