A story of a new beginning [Help Me]
2018-02-11, 08:39 PM,
Sorry ADM, MOD, if I put in the wrong place, please move, thank you, My english is a little bad, I'm sorry to the readers.

Hello, my name is Jake, I'm 21 years old, I worked with CPA a long time ago when I was only 17 years old I made my first movie niche, which earned me good money in the past, but infrequently, my father and mother died , and I had to be alone with my two younger sisters, I had to give up the study, the cpa, to work and get food and money into the house, things are getting better today, my sisters are working too, and I thought about going into my cpa account and had it 62 dollars made in 2 weeks of that niche, I had given up on the second day after that I never looked at it again, if I had continued, maybe I had a good income nowadays. I wanted your help, if you can get me some doubts.

Website host, "If possible, cheap" because I do not have so much money to invest

And some website to send views and likes to youtube videos. (smm not with me because my country does not send paypal payment to "friends" that is necessary in smm, does anyone know other reliable sites?

For now I think it's just that, I'm going to look for some other niche meanwhile, could someone help me with this information?
Could someone save me and give me this information? I will be very happy.

something I can buy to host my sites for a friendly price.

and a site to get views and likes on youtube videos,

Thank you all. Thank you very much.  Wink
Share This Thread :

2018-02-11, 08:44 PM,
(2018-02-11, 08:39 PM)Xumb Wrote: Sorry ADM, MOD, if I put in the wrong place, please move, thank you, My english is a little bad, I'm sorry to the readers.

No problem, I moved it to the correct forum section.

Welcome at CPAElites. :-)
Latest Thanks - View all

Xumb(2018-02-11 08:46 PM) 

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-02-13, 05:51 AM,
It sucks you had a shit life situation, but you gotta put that aside and get your ass working. Read everything you can on this forum, read existing methods, keep on reading until you get tired of it and want to take action. Use that knowledge to experiment, fail & repeat until you succeed.

Keep doing that and you'll make it in no time.
Latest Thanks - View all

COBNET(2018-02-13 07:00 PM) Xumb(2018-02-13 06:54 AM) 
2018-02-13, 06:54 AM,
(2018-02-13, 05:51 AM)devilishpsp Wrote: It sucks you had a shit life situation, but you gotta put that aside and get your ass working. Read everything you can on this forum, read existing methods, keep on reading until you get tired of it and want to take action. Use that knowledge to experiment, fail & repeat until you succeed.

Keep doing that and you'll make it in no time.

Yes my friend, thank you for the motivation, I really read everything you have in this forum, my eyes are burning and my mind is upset information, I just asked for help to see if anyone had something else to complement, maybe something not said here in the forum still.

but I'm fucking my ass to get things and get out of a life shit, thank you and I'm going to continue this fight.   Wink
2018-02-15, 12:29 AM,
host:
digitalocean (dmca will get you removed) - 5$/mo
hostpixal (dmca free) (10$/yr and offer code 3YEARS to get you 3 years for 7$ ) [not sure how reliable]

smmpanels:
smmglobe
smmlite
just another panel

I don't promote niche revealing. But go to the App Stores ;)

I would also not recommend you to start youtube ranking in 2018. It's saturated and very difficult to do now than it was before.

Use my affiliate links to get a chance to talk to me.                
2018-02-15, 06:09 AM,
the best thing you can do is get a work in real life and the money you get from this work invest in any niche you are intersted in
2018-02-16, 09:54 PM,
I would say invest your money wisely, look for the tutorials shared here.
2018-02-18, 09:58 PM,
This is interesting, would like to see how would you go, following the thread.