A script which will redirect users to offers relating to a particular subject.
2015-01-22, 11:04 PM,
Hey there Elites! Hope you're all doing well.
I was wondering if creating a script which redirects users to offers relating to a particular subject is possible.

Example:
Let's say I'm promising free anti-virus software. When when the user clicks a button, he/she is automatically redirected to an offer related to anti-virus software which is available for his/her country. It may be any offer type (survey, pin submit, etc.) as long as its related to my niche (which for the sake of the example is anti-virus software).

Your offers cannot be more optimised/targeted than this!

I have no clue how to create such a js script and will gladly sign up as a ref of the any individual capable of helping out.

[Image: R5I6Tcg.gif]
2015-01-22, 11:38 PM,
This would be hard to manipulate and your network would need to assist you to accomplish that. Or you could manually pick up all the links of your offers for each country and use geo-location script to redirect every user to the right offer.
2015-01-22, 11:52 PM,
(2015-01-22, 11:04 PM)AdeptMT Wrote: I have no clue how to create such a js script and will gladly sign up as a ref of the any individual capable of helping out.

This is no problem at all.

First, I wouldn't use client-side scripts like JavaScript for this, instead I would use PHP (server-side) and a small cache.

Second, this could be done with e. g. the RSS export from CPAGrip (only one example).

I realized something already, but based on three networks (up to now), coded in PHP and all I can say is - it's really helpful to optimize the CR.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-01-23, 12:28 AM,
(2015-01-22, 11:52 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: This is no problem at all.

First, I wouldn't use client-side scripts like JavaScript for this, instead I would use PHP (server-side) and a small cache.

Second, this could be done with e. g. the RSS export from CPAGrip (only one example).

I realized something already, but based on three networks (up to now), coded in PHP and all I can say is - it's really helpful to optimize the CR.

Yes, you're right. You can simply grab the offers via RSS feed (CPAGrip, CPALead and AWM have that option) with PHP and filter them to only display the offer with desired words.
Latest Thanks - View all

Adept(2015-01-23 01:50 AM) 
2015-01-23, 12:35 AM,
... and even if the desired CPA network doesn't have a RSS export, it's pretty easy to scrape the offer listings frequently.
Latest Thanks - View all

Adept(2015-01-23 01:50 AM) 

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-01-23, 01:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-23, 02:42 AM by Adept.)
(2015-01-22, 11:38 PM)Rkt Wrote: This would be hard to manipulate and your network would need to assist you to accomplish that. Or you could manually pick up all the links of your offers for each country and use geo-location script to redirect every user to the right offer.

That's exactly what I'm doing right now.. but heck it's really time consuming..
Not to mention that you have to regularly check that the offers are still available...

(2015-01-22, 11:52 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-01-22, 11:04 PM)AdeptMT Wrote: I have no clue how to create such a js script and will gladly sign up as a ref of the any individual capable of helping out.

This is no problem at all.

I'll look into this RSS export feature. Thank you & Rkt.
EDIT: I cannot find CPAlead's RSS feature... :/

EDIT2: I still NEED help with setting this up for AWM. All assistance is appreciated. Feel free to add my Skype: adept.osbot

[Image: R5I6Tcg.gif]
2015-01-23, 03:34 AM,
(2015-01-23, 01:48 AM)AdeptMT Wrote: I'll look into this RSS export feature. Thank you & Rkt.
EDIT: I cannot find CPAlead's RSS feature... :/

EDIT2: I still NEED help with setting this up for AWM. All assistance is appreciated. Feel free to add my Skype: adept.osbot

Go to APIs in CPAlead menu and then you have formats JSON/JSONP, RSS and CSV. I would help you but I am very busy these days. Wink
2015-01-23, 06:46 PM,
Sir @AdeptMT, it seems to me that it's better for you go open up a new CPA network that does all these "targeting" functionalities that you want. Then we'll just have to flock to your network when it's up.

Sorry if it's too off-topic.
Im just seeing a better and greener picture from your capability.

:)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 388 53,704 Yesterday, 01:18 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 212 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Where should I put <script> tags in HTML? Pirata 5 177 2017-12-03, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Pirata
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 82 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  Redirect user based on certain ISP Mix2003_2012 4 143 2017-11-28, 11:41 PM
Last Post: styx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top