CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

A question for everyone
2020-03-29, 08:41 PM,
Hi everyone,

I have few questions and I would appreciate it if anyone of you answer it.

1. I want to know how do you guys do keyword research and find niches these days? Do you guys still use keyword planner or some other software to do that.

2. Is gaming niches still profitable? like making a landing page for some game crack or giving fake beta keys etc.

3. Is youtube method still relevant? Do people still make money uploading free gems/crack/hack videos and earn from it?

Please take out some time and answer the questions as I am getting back into the game again after a long time.
2020-03-29, 08:54 PM,
1... Check Youtube for Keyword "Hack" for example Filter uploaded "this week or month" check videos and accounts most of the time many videos uploaded on same Account ... Boom 100000 Niches .

2. Yes it is and will be in Future :)

3. Yes same as point 2 lol ....
2020-03-30, 08:06 AM,
(2020-03-29, 08:54 PM)kueras Wrote: 1... Check Youtube for Keyword  "Hack"  for example   Filter uploaded "this week or month"  check videos and accounts  most of the time many videos uploaded on same Account ... Boom 100000 Niches .

3. Yes same as point 2  lol ....

Thank you so much for replying. I have another questions.

Will it be profitable if I select just one offer from cpagrip, made a landing page and drive traffic to it? cpagrip offers have cap on it. What are your thoughts?
2020-03-30, 08:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 2020-03-30, 08:35 AM by kueras.)
(2020-03-30, 08:06 AM)SecludedOne Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 08:54 PM)kueras Wrote: 1... Check Youtube for Keyword  "Hack"  for example   Filter uploaded "this week or month"  check videos and accounts  most of the time many videos uploaded on same Account ... Boom 100000 Niches .

Will it be profitable if I select just one offer from cpagrip, made a landing page and drive traffic to it? cpagrip offers have cap on it. What are your thoughts?

this always depends on many things .... When you have free traffic and make some leads its for sure profitable .. When you use paid traffic you need to check your cpc and compare with your epc ... By the way cpagrip is not the only Network out there ... So when cpagrip offer is capped look for other Network with same offer
2020-03-30, 05:52 PM,
(2020-03-30, 08:34 AM)kueras Wrote:
(2020-03-30, 08:06 AM)SecludedOne Wrote:

this always depends on many things .... When you have free traffic and make some leads its for sure profitable .. When you use paid traffic you need to check your cpc and compare with your epc ... By the way cpagrip is not the only Network out there ... So when cpagrip offer is capped look for other Network with same offer

Thank you for taking out time and answer. I really appreciate it.
2020-03-31, 01:31 AM,
(2020-03-29, 08:41 PM)SecludedOne Wrote: Hi everyone,

I have few questions and I would appreciate it if anyone of you answer it.

1. I want to know how do you guys do keyword research and find niches these days? Do you guys still use keyword planner or some other software to do that.

2. Is gaming niches still profitable? like making a landing page for some game crack or giving fake beta keys etc.

3. Is youtube method still relevant? Do people still make money uploading free gems/crack/hack videos and earn from it?

Please take out some time and answer the questions as I am getting back into the game again after a long time.

1. There are sites, like https://www.appannie.com/ where you can check trending apps/games on mobile platforms or you can search on Google for new games for PC or upcoming ones.

2. Yes. Ppl are still making tons of money with it.

3. Youtube is still good these days. You just need to do lot of tweaking and testing.

Welcome back! I would like to read your journey thread if you want to make one. :)

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay