A question..
2014-02-25, 11:28 PM,
Hey guys, I got a question..

It's about Youtube views - I use a lot of websites to generate YT views for my video, but most of them do not offer HR views.
The only one that offers HR views is Enhanceviews. The only problem is that one of my videos is ~2 min long and I can't do anything about it because it takes a lot of time to show the people the proof.
Enhanceviews wants me to get 25k credits for 250 views - that's really bad, because I got 25k credits in about 3-4 days.

What to do guys? Should I stop getting HR views and start getting a lot of "normal" views?
Also I heard that it's recommended to use HR views only until 301, and after that you can use any type of views you want.
I can't invest at the moment so I really need the best way to deal with this problem.

Thanks a lot!
2014-02-25, 11:39 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-25, 11:40 PM by RushingWind.)
A word of advice, stay away from EV for views. They never deliver. I once requested 250 views to a video but ended up getting only 10-12 views. Retention is terrible in all social exchange sites. Only way to get good retention is to buy views. Or if you are in short of funds, team up with a guy that can buy views for your video. Once you've made enough, go solo.
2014-02-25, 11:52 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-25, 11:55 PM by mihai21ro.)
(2014-02-25, 11:39 PM)RushingWind Wrote: A word of advice, stay away from EV for views. They never deliver. I once requested 250 views to a video but ended up getting only 10-12 views. Retention is terrible in all social exchange sites. Only way to get good retention is to buy views. Or if you are in short of funds, team up with a guy that can buy views for your video. Once you've made enough, go solo.

Okay, but.. what if I don't find a guy that can buy views? Are the "normal" views that bad? I can't get any money with those views?

Isn't there any bot for HR views? I found iViews but I've seen that no one recommends it 'till 301 views. Don't know why since you have a large proxy list included.
2014-02-25, 11:58 PM,
(2014-02-25, 11:52 PM)mihai21ro Wrote:
(2014-02-25, 11:39 PM)RushingWind Wrote: A word of advice, stay away from EV for views. They never deliver. I once requested 250 views to a video but ended up getting only 10-12 views. Retention is terrible in all social exchange sites. Only way to get good retention is to buy views. Or if you are in short of funds, team up with a guy that can buy views for your video. Once you've made enough, go solo.

Okay, but.. what if I don't find a guy that can buy views? Are the "normal" views that bad? I can't get any money with those views?

Isn't there any bot for HR views? I found iViews but I've seen that no one recommends it 'till 301 views. Don't know why since you have a large proxy list included.

There's a lot more to ranking YouTube videos than just buying views. So by that argument, high retention views are not a necessity but more like an insurance. If you've been in this game long enough, you would know this. I've had several videos dragging around page 4-6 with HR views. So I would say, try it out. Getting regular views isn't hard. Try boosting the video in terms of ratings and comments.

Most view Bots don't get you past 301+ views. All those shared proxies could also penalize your video. That's why most people don't recommend it.
2014-02-26, 12:26 AM,
Okay, but after getting past 301 I suppose I can use the bots without any problem, is that right?

I already tried ranking my videos getting a decent description, a few likes and comments, some g+ shares and some favourites etc., but as I know, getting regular views will not rank my YT video because YouTube won't rank a video which is watched for only a few seconds. So you say that if I do all the other steps, the HR views won't matter that much anymore? That would be great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Expired Domain Question martek 1 23 2 hours ago
Last Post: krmr
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 1 68 5 hours ago
Last Post: ougasoft
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 190 2017-10-18, 05:51 PM
Last Post: 5light
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 170 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 124 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top