A newbie needs a guidance :)
2015-01-23, 01:43 PM,
Hello everyone, I have started IM today, I really dont know what to do. Please help me, how to make money ?. Will really appreciate your help.. Smile
2015-01-23, 03:24 PM,
Check the Tutorials section there are tons of Guides which can get you started
2015-01-23, 03:38 PM,
you should learn the basics first, there are +100 ways to make money online, some people create blogs + ads , some people promote offers , some people sell services like design, writing...etc ,, what are your skills?!
Latest Thanks - View all

Exodus(2015-01-23 09:11 PM) 

[Image: 524998837.png]
2015-01-23, 05:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-23, 06:24 PM by Pratik_.)
As Kevinsy pointed out above, there are lot of creative ways these days to make money online. You need to choose the one that you feel like doing it. Because speaking from my experience, anything you don't enjoy or love doing it will make you likely quit sooner or later.

There are excellent guides on this forum to get started.

To give you a quick start, there are three main types of traffic channels that you can utilize to drive traffic to your offer or whatever you are promoting.
  • Advertising - Paid ads in most cases are great way to get started and see quick results. But beware, there is good chance you may loose a few bucks in the beginning trying to get a good grip of it. Most popular channels of this traffic are Facebook Ads & Bing Ads.
  • Social Media - Free, however a much harder nut to "cr@ck". You can make a fortune here if you go viral or not even end up making pennies. There are some great, high quality tutorials on going viral and generating more traffic through this channel. Search your way up!
  • SEO - Search Engine Optimization. In simple words, ranking in Google and getting "FREE" organic traffic. Yes, blogs and that kind of stuff and also the most popular type of channel to get started with. However, competition is much stiff (harder) in many niches. But that should not stop you from making a killing at this type of strategy. Again, some good tutorials on this forum.

This is what I would advise to someone who is new. If you try to absorb too much stuff or do everything, you will likely suffer from information overload and usually will end up doing nothing. So pick what you think you can do and would love to do. Then scale it. Then try to penetrate into other channels and see if you can get good hold of it. In the end, you will have a winning strategy.

Hope that helps!
Latest Thanks - View all

Exodus(2015-01-23 09:10 PM) 
2015-01-23, 06:19 PM,
I am also a newbie like you.

Reading ALL the tutorials first would result to information overload.
You'll end up just reading them for your own info, convinced yourself that you've learned something but NOT taking action.
...just like me...

I would suggest you read 1 or 2 or 3 tutorials only.
And TAKE ACTION right away.

Once you have 1 or 2 things "up", you can learn along the way.

Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

Exodus(2015-01-23 09:11 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 101 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Help newbie acidster 6 159 2017-09-29, 05:39 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 170 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  [Newbie in need]Landing Page Hosting shadowbluff 5 180 2017-08-28, 05:58 PM