A little question about web developing
2015-01-26, 10:29 PM,
So, guys i want to start to develop my own web page and im learning html now i just want to ask you is how can i learn fast html css and javascript or is there any technique to learn a thing fast?
2015-01-26, 10:31 PM,
Practice and keep making simple sites appling the codes you learn and this is best way for me at least.
2015-01-26, 10:44 PM,
Have a look at good converting landing pages, figure out how they've done it, try it for yourself and learn.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-01-27, 06:20 PM,
Optionally, you can also join special sites which teaches this and many other type of skills such as Treehouse, SkillShare, Lynda, etc. They have professional tutors teaching the courses through videos so it is relatively easy and faster to learn and grasp.
2015-01-27, 06:26 PM,
bro just go with wordpress
2015-01-27, 06:55 PM,
i advice to read ww3schools to learn the basic terms fast then go to forums or site that teaches progressive basic-to-advance lessons.

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-01-27, 10:25 PM,
(2015-01-27, 06:55 PM)DeathGun Wrote: i advice to read ww3schools to learn the basic terms fast then go to forums or site that teaches progressive basic-to-advance lessons.

best advice to follow, www3schools is one of the best quick reference guide for basic html, css, js and other lang learning.
2015-01-28, 03:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-28, 03:14 AM by AdludumIbrahim.)
1. Start with HTML first. That's your building block. It's not really a coding language. It's a mark-up language allowing you to properly use other coding languages later on.
2. Once you have a good grasp of HTML, start with CSS. Like BlackHatSEO says. Take a look at other people's landing pages and see how they've done it.

A good start for CSS is WordPress. Why Wordpress? During your setup of a WordPress theme you might find that you want to change something on a theme that you don't like, a position of a certain element or you want to change the color of an element because the default theme options don't offer that. So you'll start looking into the stylesheet of the theme and tinker with it. You'll look on the web on what rules you need to use in order to get what you want. Besides from learning about CSS through WordPress, you'll also learn a lot of other different things.

In all it will provide you 3 things:
  1. Build projects that matter.
  2. Teach you on how to solve problems.
  3. Learn the language as you're trying to solve the problems.

The process of learning HTML/CSS will teach you the basic understanding of discovery, solving problems, learning from them and growing further and at the same time also give you a better feel for code. Your foremost reason for learning code is... to be able to create landing pages quickly and have better control over the look and feel of them and so; increase your CR/EPC and overall user experience.

Investing your time into learning a new language, is an investment you're making that'll teach you the true value of coding and how it benefits you in getting better results on your campaigns with lower expenses. Just like learning French. Boy do a lot of us now wish that we paid more attention during French classes :). There is a benefit to it. And frankly, if you're into CPA. You should have no problem finding the benefit to it all. And that'll also make you learn faster and better. Because it's something close to you.

3. Once you understand CSS decently where you're able to create a site with HTML & CSS from scratch, then the road to jQuery/Javascript opens up. And you'll see, as you're working with CSS you'll also start thinking of new ideas and you'll try to achieve that with CSS/HTML to an extend that the languages offer you. And that's, when you'll see that jQuery/Javascript is the next thing for you to take on.

So:
HTML -> CSS -> jQuery/Javascript.

PHP is something that's also very useful but that'll come in at a later point when you really start to feel like you can start building fully functioning sites with complete custom work from A to Z. In time, you'll know when it's right for you to take on PHP. Could be after you've had a good grasp of those 3 languages I mentioned or could be something you'll start learning in parallel to those 3 languages.

Resources
HTML:
http://www.w3schools.com/html/

HTML/CSS:
http://www.codecademy.com/en/tracks/web

jQuery:
http://try.jquery.com/
2015-01-28, 02:15 PM,
Thank you very much adludum ! :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 82 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 240 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  KWFinder Search Volume Question illusionist 7 305 2017-11-05, 08:13 AM
Last Post: xxsaumitraxx
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 7 486 2017-11-03, 08:32 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top