A little explanation as to why we're delaying payments
2013-09-10, 11:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-10, 11:08 PM by AdShiftKyle.)
note: a more formal version of this was mass mailed to everyone.

So back to the point:
We've recently grown to become a very large network, regardless of what others may say, we take precautions because unlike other networks which have been round years we don't have the funds or backing to support a loss as large as we could have taken this past month or so.

By saying that, we do have the financial backing to float the network but that doesn't mean we're willing to lose it all just because we can. And now, I'm going to tell you exactly why we're delaying payments currently;

Recently, because of AffPaying and CPAElites, AdShift is receiving an influx of Vietnamese publishers registering to the network using USA proxies/addresses/VPN's and names. Usually they're VERY easy to catch out, however some of them are more sophisticated than others and go to extreme lengths to do so. Now, you may think to yourself 'big woop, people are using fake addresses, that's always been happening'. But, Vietnamese (not all of you, some are very honest and hard working) are cheating users, they often use MMO forums etc to sell pin submits to each other because they believe it's fair to do so. It's not fair, at the end of the day they're causing problems for both the network and our users. This means, every payment date, we have to filter thousands of payments and decide/delay users payments just because others think it's fair to practically scam others of their earnings.

Now, why would this frustrate us because of our financial backing?
  1. At the end of the day, the network has to support itself to stay healthy.
  2. We have to submit our accounts with LEGITIMATE information (see * at the end)
  3. Others are being frustrated and annoyed because we're delaying payments thanks to others.

* If they're using a random address, how would you like it if one day you suddenly got a letter from HMRC/IRA etc saying that you owed them money for money you actually didn't earn?

Because of this, we have to spend a lot more time coding features and looking in to other ways of blocking these users meaning our support is slower and tickets don't get responded to as quickly as they could be. This is frustrating for not only ourselves, but for the network as a whole. WE also have families, friends, and bills to pay. We have to do whats best for the company/network itself and also for our own well-being. I do get your frustration, believe me, I and Andre are constantly stressed because reputation is everything and right now it's not the best.

I just want everyone to know that if you really do need to speak to me or Andre about payments etc you could always contact us via:
Email: kyle@Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here..com
TEL: (+44) 0207 598 8067

We have no intentions of ever running away with anybody's money, nor do we want to frustrate others as I can definitely understand where you're coming from in terms of paying bills and having a family to support. The quickest way to get it sorted is to honestly contact ME personally. I hope you understand where I'm coming from, and I'm sorry about everything but we're protecting everyone's best interests.

Please note: We do take action against fraudsters, we have before and we will again.
Latest Thanks - View all

BOOBA(2013-11-03 12:03 AM) Pro(2013-11-03 12:02 AM) Removed(2013-09-21 10:28 AM) Whynot(2013-09-14 10:07 PM) OGAds(2013-09-14 10:58 AM) staffer(2013-09-11 06:32 PM) Grizzly(2013-09-10 11:59 PM) 
2013-09-11, 12:03 AM,
You have never answered to any messages or emails. Liar.

Retrieve password function still not working, ITS SCAM people.
2013-09-11, 12:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-11, 12:45 AM by AdludumAndre.)
(2013-09-11, 12:03 AM)trunqs Wrote: You have never answered to any messages or emails. Liar.

1. Instead of calling us "liars" or Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. "scam" you should try to contact me as this is a technical problem.
2. The forgot password function is clearly working for many of our publishers as it got used often and the last time yesterday ;)
2013-09-11, 12:43 AM,
(2013-09-11, 12:03 AM)trunqs Wrote: You have never answered to any messages or emails. Liar.

It truly is pointless arguing with you, I've told you several times to PM me your payment or email me and I'll discuss any issues you have there, but you ignored me, several times.
2013-09-11, 12:44 AM,
I was always tried to contact Kyle. He never replied. Not only that i never get payment from this network. I cab merely say adshift is probably a scam because i made a desktop Status for adshift from Kyle s order and never get paid. If u are too sincere pay my pending balance in my acc and pay for the software i made.my Skype:greenviruz
2013-09-11, 12:56 AM,
(2013-09-11, 12:44 AM)arun9020 Wrote: I was always tried to contact Kyle. He never replied. Not only that i never get payment from this network. I cab merely say adshift is probably a scam because i made a desktop Status for adshift from Kyle s order and never get paid. If u are too sincere pay my pending balance in my acc and pay for the software i made.my Skype:greenviruz

As I recall, we didn't publish your desktop manager as it was infected. Full Skype logs are on my computer if you don't remember our conversation about this. I'm on Skype now, waiting for you to come online soon.

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban also have had an amazing experience with us, as have many other PPD's.
2013-09-11, 01:08 AM,
My situation were cleared. I got my payment and new password. Thanks and sorry for bad words.
2013-09-11, 04:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-11, 04:29 PM by leuleu9x.)
Hey Key, I believe you will become a very large network. :)
2013-09-11, 06:34 PM,
I have faith in this company, Way to Go Kyle !
2013-09-11, 11:16 PM,
I scanned the exe in virustotal 0/46 result.on jotti scan got 0/27 result. Don't know what the fuck with your av.any way i crypted the exe inorder to protect the user details.if you still dobt believe scan exe in jotti or virustotal.you are a noob in software programming. Try searching these in google.i also have the skype details. Dont act as you are clean.waiting u in Skype. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 387 53,425 2017-12-07, 11:15 PM
Last Post: josephh
  AdGate Media Incent CPA Network ♦ Top EPCs ♦ Biweekly Payments ♦ Mobile Lockers AdGateOleg 121 24,744 2017-08-08, 10:31 PM
Last Post: cashtree
  [NL] Dutch Tax Payments Questions Moonlight_ 6 277 2017-07-14, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_
  Payoneer - Looks like you need to recive additional payments bossul 7 484 2017-05-20, 06:18 PM
Last Post: bossul
  CPA Networks with Bitcoin payments? Mufin 5 419 2017-04-18, 03:54 AM
Last Post: cmdee4

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top