A lil help here. What am I doing wrong?
2015-01-04, 05:13 AM,
I have been running ads with bing and facebook direct linking to a few offers on cpa grip and none are converting. People see it they like it but no one clicks the damn submit button... Here are my stats from the past couple of days. I had 1 convert but I think it was my mother or something lol...

453 Clicks and 1 lead!

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b644kqg2c
2015-01-04, 07:02 AM,
Are you targeting countries while direct linking?

If you are just direct linking without proper demographics and targeting then you are in a serious conversion problem

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-01-04, 07:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-04, 07:21 AM by EJofMSS.)
(2015-01-04, 07:02 AM)DeathGun Wrote: Are you targeting countries while direct linking?

If you are just direct linking without proper demographics and targeting then you are in a serious conversion problem

Yes sir I am directly targeting specific countries in each campaign with visuals that represent exactly what they are getting when they click the ad.
2015-01-04, 07:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-04, 07:28 AM by DeathGun.)
(2015-01-04, 07:20 AM)EJofMSS Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 07:02 AM)DeathGun Wrote: Are you targeting countries while direct linking?

Yes sir I am directly targeting specific countries in each campaign with visuals that represent exactly what they are getting when they click the ad.

So you have proper targeted demographics. hmm..
How about your landing page? are you confident that users will feel High Quality interface?
How about your niche? is it Whitehat, Grayhat or Blackhat?

Conversion really depends on alot of factors.

What is your traffic source? FB ads? SEO? YT? Paid leads?

You must really see every tiny bit of information then generate and address the issue

2015-01-04, 08:18 AM,
(2015-01-04, 07:27 AM)DeathGun Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 07:20 AM)EJofMSS Wrote:

So you have proper targeted demographics. hmm..
How about your landing page? are you confident that users will feel High Quality interface?
How about your niche? is it Whitehat, Grayhat or Blackhat?

Conversion really depends on alot of factors.

What is your traffic source? FB ads? SEO? YT? Paid leads?

You must really see every tiny bit of information then generate and address the issue

Excellent questions. I have no idea what the landing page looks like as it the offer is restricted to Italian mobile users. This was the first thing that came to mind for me as the issue but the offer is converting so highly on cpagrip i figured everything was fine.

I am using fb ads for traffic mainly.

Whitehat niche. Its just a game download service for mobile phones.

The only real unknown for me is whether the landing page is quality or not.

I have also been direct linking US email submits with no success for giftcards and what not using FB ads. I feel like I am missing a critical step somewhere.
2015-01-04, 09:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-01-04, 09:04 AM by DeathGun.)
Hmm.. You must really know what the landing page looks like.

If it is responsive, HQ and has good interface.

Responsive design is the most important of all for mobile users.

2015-01-04, 04:40 PM,
(2015-01-04, 09:03 AM)DeathGun Wrote: Hmm.. You must really know what the landing page looks like.

If it is responsive, HQ and has good interface.

Responsive design is the most important of all for mobile users.

Would you happen to know a way to check geotargeted mobile offers? If i try to check iti just get redirected. And proxies dont seem to work. At least the ones that I tried on my mobile phone.
2015-01-05, 12:51 PM,
View the offer through a proxy located in the region you are targeting. You should be able to find at least one free proxy from somewhere inside your target region.
2015-01-05, 12:57 PM,
what offers are you running?
a mobile offer direct linked from fb will never convert

NA
2015-01-05, 01:20 PM,
Hey man, I got a couple questions:

1. What kinda of offers are you promoting?
You need to play around with various offers and figure out which offer works. Also, use a bit of common sense, what are people looking for? Try to stay away from Free iPhone, PS4, MacBook offers, that angle is a bit played out. These offers fall under the "too good to be true" category.

2. Are you using a landing page?
Yes, some offers do convert well without a landing page, but always try a simple landing page, it can have a huge impact. When the user sees a form asking for a bunch of information he/she immediately may close the page, on the other hand if you have a killer landing page, and a decent CTA, the user is more likely to follow through.

3. Are you tracking your campaigns?
Tracking and optimizing are an important part of your campaigns. You need remove bad keywords, and keep the keywords that are converting. You should look into Prosper202.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 733 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Facebook Ad gone wrong (what am i doing wrong) dontbejello87 2 192 2017-07-21, 10:24 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 380 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,222 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?! cubruh 5 400 2017-04-21, 06:31 AM
Last Post: cubruh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top