A helping hand, I'm confused
2018-04-09, 01:09 AM,
Hello everyone, first of all, I wish to express my joy to be among the community of Cpaelites.
Since I registered I logged in almost every day and read and learned some tricks, my problem is that I end up with a lot of information, and that I do not know what method works today because there are a lot of strategy tutorials that are dated and links not working (it's not a critic), and I don't know if it will work in 2018, I am confused and ask for help from the experienced members.
I do not ask to give me niches or a strategy that makes $1000 a day.
But just a little help on a method to find niches, and also a nowadays method that can give me between $20 and $50 a day.

Sorry for my weak English  Grin

PS: do not give me a fish, but teach me to fish.
Share This Thread :

2018-04-09, 01:49 AM,
(2018-04-09, 01:09 AM)Jugurtha Wrote: there are a lot of strategy tutorials that are dated and links not working (it's not a critic)

Please click the "Report" button and write something like "link down" at every thread with outdated links. The creator of the thread will be contacted then and/or the thread closed. We staff members can't check every thread manually.

Thank you for your support. :-)
Latest Thanks - View all

EnChanter(2018-04-09 02:29 AM) Jugurtha(2018-04-09 02:00 AM) 

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-04-09, 02:37 AM,
Not sure if u've read this one but here you go: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-%E2%9C%...-250-DEADZ

This method can work like a charm if u could make your profile(IG) look super attractive, find some great sources & not to forget about the follow blocks(You need to find a way around that). You can add your own twists too to this method to get better results as a lot of people are doing the same thing so, u just need to think out of the box ;).

Good Luck :)

P.S: All thanks goes to DEADZ
Latest Thanks - View all

Jugurtha(2018-04-09 03:11 AM) 
2018-04-09, 02:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-09, 02:56 AM by SwiffJustus.)
(2018-04-09, 01:09 AM)Jugurtha Wrote: Hello everyone, first of all, I wish to express my joy to be among the community of Cpaelites.
Since I registered I logged in almost every day and read and learned some tricks, my problem is that I end up with a lot of information, and that I do not know what method works today because there are a lot of strategy tutorials that are dated and links not working (it's not a critic), and I don't know if it will work in 2018, I am confused and ask for help from the experienced members.
I do not ask to give me niches or a strategy that makes $1000 a day.
But just a little help on a method to find niches, and also a nowadays method that can give me between $20 and $50 a day.

Sorry for my weak English  Grin

PS: do not give me a fish, but teach me to fish.

obtaining Information is useless if you don't go on to test some of it..
You said..
"I don't know if it will work in 2018"

Well how will you ever know if you don't start testing some of it?

You're not saying " I tried some things and they didn't work"
What you're saying is I've gathered a lot of information and don't know where to start or what works..
AND THAT WILL ONLY COME WITH TESTING SOME OF IT...ANY OF IT!
You haven't spoken of anything you're currently working on?

Find something that captures your interest, and that you feel a little comfortable with and start testing some things..
Win, Lose or Draw you'll be gaining some experience. Cause what you're asking now whether you realize it or not
is to be shortcutted with information so that you won't have to go through all the testing.
Not fair to you are to the people you're asking this of.
And though some links and stuff may be dated that is far from an  excuse to use to leap frog some of what is needed
to be successful in this business and that is having the ability to research and experiment with some things and then
after testing ask for assistance along the way. Maybe with specific parts of what you're testing already...
NOT FROM THE START!

Now, you said

"just a little help on a method to find niche"

It took me all of 10 seconds to find this...
And I know I could have just put the Link , But you can also just do the search yourself Grin

[Image: niches.jpg]

Now I know you'll say " I was Just asking for Help".. But it's a what point you're asking for help
At a point which you have seemed to not have even try to test some things. Can't By pass that Part..
You see even asking someone "IS THIS METHOD WORKING?" Can be misleading because even the
things that may be making it work for them, they may not be willing to share so in no way will assure
your success. Now some people share methods from start to finish but as is only common sense those
are usually shared after being used for some time so you still would probably need to twist it around.

Listen, I'm not trying to be mean but I'm also not gonna sugar coat things either...
You need to, ON YOUR OWN, Chose some things based on the information you have
gathered, Process that information and put a plan to action and as you have any questions
or difficulties THEN Come back and ask for some feedback or assistance for specific parts of
your project. Then at least we can see you are indeed trying to implement something.
Cause to be quite honest, and it may not be entirely the case, But it appears as I said earlier,
That you wanna bypass a lot of the essential grunt work and get straight to the core of things.

THOUGH WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP AND SHARE WE HAVE TO ALSO REMEMBER
SOMETIMES JUST BEING GIVEN SOMETHING OUTRIGHT CAN ALSO HINDER YOUR ABILITY OR DRIVE
TO BECOME SKILLED AT DISCOVERING THINGS ON YOUR OWN Wink

That having been said..Here you go...
That's a fishing pole, Bait, a boat and the pond to sail it on !

HOP RIGHT ON IN  Grin

[Image: clacka.jpg]
Latest Thanks - View all

Jugurtha(2018-04-09 03:14 AM) EnChanter(2018-04-09 02:59 AM) 
2018-04-09, 04:34 AM,
Thank you for your advice, beautiful boat at the end  Wink
2018-04-09, 10:46 AM,
Well, my answer for your question is simple. Just take action. You can read many guidelines/methods about how to make money, you feel they are very profitable. It's just for feeling. Your work is to turn your sense of profitable into real action, real money. Even you lost your money, but you will earn your hands-on knowledge.
Latest Thanks - View all

Jugurtha(2018-04-09 08:01 PM)