A few questions about indexification
2014-01-26, 04:45 PM,
I added 50k links to indexification and all had been crawled, but where i can see if the links have been indexed or not and how many links. And what crawled means?
Second question is, i have around 300k links in gsa ser and i send them all to indexification but only 50k arrived because 50k is the limit per day, how can i find out what links have been sent and what links remained, and how can i send the rest so i don't send again the links that already arrived.
Third question, i also use gsa indexer to index the links, so when i sent the links to indexification some of them were already indexed by gsa indexer so my question is can the links be indexed multiple times?
2014-01-26, 05:14 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-26, 05:17 PM by SiteTide.)
Not sure If "Show URLs" Is In order, but lets try It out to see If It helps you.

Go to Indexification, click on "Your links", and copy the first link on the list.

Head on over to your GSA project, right click your project, hover over "Show URLs", click on "Verified", and Export those links.

In notepad, or something similar, press CTRL+F (or a find bar), paste that link you got from Indexification, and press enter/search. If GSA has the links In order, everything from that found link down was not submitted to Indexification. Delete everything from the found link up, and submit the other links at a later time. Use a text splitter to split your remaining 250k links up Into 50k files.

Also no, a link can't be Indexed multiple times. You can use both services, to maximize the possibility of Crawling and Indexing, but It will still only be Indexed once. Crawled means that robots have crawled the page, but does not necessarily mean the link was Indexed.

You could use a service like Ahrefs to see what has been Indexed, but It wont be that accurate of what's actually there. Use Scrapebox Index checker, and let It run the list.
Latest Thanks - View all

innozemec(2014-01-26 05:38 PM) 
2014-01-26, 05:22 PM,
ok and is there a way to find out how many links had been indexed by indexification?
2014-01-26, 05:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-26, 05:33 PM by SiteTide.)
(2014-01-26, 05:22 PM)Ragnar Wrote: ok and is there a way to find out how many links had been indexed by indexification?

I would give It a day or more before doing a check. Just because It was crawled today, doesn't mean Google wont Index It at a later time. Kind of the same If you were to submit your own site to Google.

You could try a service such as Ahrefs. Actually, I just posted this same thing In another thread, so I will copy+paste.

Quote:Ahrefs, MajesticSEO, etc,, are very slow at actually finding your Inbound/Indexed links.

The only way to have a more accurate report would be to use Scrapebox. Load your verified URL's Into SB, and check for Index directly on Google.
Latest Thanks - View all

innozemec(2014-01-26 05:39 PM) 
2014-01-26, 05:38 PM,
I have just answered to your questions at the thread you created on my support board

Thanks iSEO for helping him out!
2014-01-26, 05:42 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-26, 05:43 PM by JaxTeller.)
The thing is i cannot use ahrefs because i have tier 3 link building, i have created 300 links for my web 2.0 blogs and 10k links for the 300links so i can use ahrefs only for the blogs. With SB would be great but i don't have it.

But what i'm asking is if i can see directly from indexification how many links have been indexed, is that possible?

And another question, to index with indexification i just have to send the links and the website will do everything or i have to do something more from the website dashboard?

innozemec ok i checked it out, thanks
2014-01-26, 05:48 PM,
(2014-01-26, 05:42 PM)Ragnar Wrote: The thing is i cannot use ahrefs because i have tier 3 link building, i have created 300 links for my web 2.0 blogs and 10k links for the 300links so i can use ahrefs only for the blogs. With SB would be great but i don't have it.

But what i'm asking is if i can see directly from indexification how many links have been indexed, is that possible?

And another question, to index with indexification i just have to send the links and the website will do everything or i have to do something more from the website dashboard?

Create a campaign, submit links and you're done.

The other question/suggestion would better be answered by innozemec, or via support from his service.
2014-01-26, 05:54 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-26, 05:54 PM by innozemec.)
(2014-01-26, 05:42 PM)Ragnar Wrote: The thing is i cannot use ahrefs because i have tier 3 link building, i have created 300 links for my web 2.0 blogs and 10k links for the 300links so i can use ahrefs only for the blogs. With SB would be great but i don't have it.

My service is not tracking indexing simply because to accomplish that, having in mind with the really huge amounts of links processed through the service, I will need to purchase couple of thousand of private proxies. That will drastically increase the service price and it will not be cost effective to anyone

Once you submit the links you want indexed through the dashboard or through any other SEO tool like GSA SER.. you don't have to do anything more, my system handles everything from there. Thats the point of the service at first place :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 186 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 242 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 3,974 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo
  [NL] Dutch Tax Payments Questions Moonlight_ 6 236 2017-07-14, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_
  General Questions from a Noob heromrk18 2 176 2017-07-11, 08:13 PM
Last Post: timrspk

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top