A few questions about SEO
2015-09-01, 10:05 AM,
Hey guys I'm new to SEO, I've been reading a lot of helpful information though this forum and believe it's time I get started. First let me tell you few a things about myself to let you know more about my solution. First I know HTML & CSS so creating a site isn't something I can't do. Second I own domains already but I don't have enough money for hosting ( since I'm not earning at the moment ). That's were blogger comes since it's free.

SO

Should I create a site with my domain and use a free hosting company?
will using free hosting hurt my ranking?

OR

Should I create a blogger and try to rank it up instead?
how difficult is this? I've heard it's easier to rank in blogger then a normal site.

I know getting results will take weeks so I'm stressing on which one to choose. I need an SEO expect to guide me in the right direction. I intend in buying an offshore hosting account when I get the money.
2015-09-01, 01:25 PM,
it easier to rank blogger but it can be deleted any time since you dont have control over it.
About free hosting. i read somewhere that they suspend you when they suspect you are black *hat* . though i aint sure about that.
2015-09-01, 01:57 PM,
(2015-09-01, 01:25 PM)QwertySon Wrote: it easier to rank blogger but it can be deleted any time since you dont have control over it.
About free hosting. i read somewhere that they suspend you when they suspect you are black *hat* . though i aint sure about that.

Thanks for commenting and about the free hosting I did some more research on it and found out that if the hosting provider has been known to host black *hat* sites Google will rank your site down as well.
Latest Thanks - View all

QwertySon(2015-09-01 01:58 PM) 
2015-09-01, 04:51 PM,
I think better is option nr 1 but It sucks anyway. You should invest into hosting to be free of lags etc.
2015-09-01, 07:30 PM,
I don't think that blogger will rank easily, because it is very well known by all spammers and it is spammed to death and since you will have your own domain, there will be no domain authority.
Just select a free host and rank it naturally, if you will not have a big niche with a high traffic then it is ok and the host will handle it.
2015-09-02, 03:44 AM,
Sorry mate but if you can't invest at least a view bucks for hosting then this is not the business to be in, i know it sounds harsh but you really need money to get started, not only for hosting but linking, content stuff like that. The days that you could earn big with freehosting are long gone, sure you could make it but it's a longshot at best.

My advice would be that you save up some money and get at least a decent hosting for $20- a year with a domain so you don't have to be afread your shit gets pulled like on blogger.
2015-09-09, 01:28 PM,
If you didn't invest your money in hosting, then create a blog. But any time your blog will be deleted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 7 200 8 hours ago
Last Post: DrKent
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 6 125 9 hours ago
Last Post: Test3r
  Top best SEO Tools? runzun 39 5,297 2017-10-13, 06:25 PM
Last Post: styx
  How To Find Low SEO Competition Keywords BigEarner 43 3,776 2017-10-12, 09:59 AM
Last Post: young69
  On-Page SEO: Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimized Page (Infographic) LB'Decoy 22 760 2017-10-11, 09:03 AM
Last Post: faithalo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top