A couple YouTube SEO tips
2013-06-25, 05:19 PM,
Okay I'm not fantastic with SEO and have had my fair share of help in the past...

Although when it comes to simple things that's what I love...

So here are a few tips which I have tested which will improve your rankings in time :)

[hide]
1. Closed Captions
Creating captions on your video! These captions get indexed by YouTube and will help you video be found by the search engine!

YouTube have their own automatic transcript feature but it is rubbish but you can edit to fine tune any errors :)

2. You can also download the transcript and add it in thew description of your video! This will also be indexed and is far better than trashing your description with 'Extra tags' :L

3. Lastly you want to create a more engaging video! This could be anything from asking your viewers how they are at the start or requesting they give feedback at the end of the video in the form of a comment or a like...

Saying your must comment/like to receive given content will just trash your video and you will put off a lot of potential leads :)

The goal with YouTube is to create activity that can be noticed by YouTube allowing for higher indexing. If you put your mind to it you will be able to find a lot of way to create activity...
Both socially online and offline ;)

[/hide]

Hope this helps :)

[Image: dYDFISG.png]
Share This Thread :