A Word of Advice to All Newcomers, Featuring Elon Musk
2018-03-04, 05:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-04, 05:43 AM by AnConnor.)
Lately, I've seen a lot of new folks asking around for "investment money" to get started with their CPA.  I hear people say ALL the time that they can never earn with CPA, or as much as the big earners, because they don't have the investment to start.  This notion is just ridiculous.  

First, I started off CPA with just an investment in a domain and host.  Actually, scrap that.  When i first started off I used 000webhost and bought a $1 domain from GoDaddy with a coupon, so my total initial investment, that got me earning $30/day, was $1.  This proves that despite what all these folks are saying and think, you do not need investment money.  

Now here's where Elon Musk comes it.  As most of you probably know, Elon is the CEO of Tesla and Space X.  He often speaks about his master plan, but how many of you have looked at it?
[Image: 7UHfUVj.png]
And that's it.  It's a simple principle of investment.  Reinvest your earnings constantly in a circle, in order to grow your earnings and business.  Elon wouldn't have been able to start a car company and start producing a mainstream vehicle.  There was no way the capital was there.  Instead he started off with a smaller marketing, with the Roadster, expanding with the Model S, and now has the ability to manufacture the Model 3.  You can take this principle with CPA.  You may not be able to dive straight into Facebook Ads or Product Offers, but you can start off smaller and work your way there.

After I earned a sizable amount off my $1 investment, I reinvested.  I bought domains, a better host, templates, and accounts.  I invested $30 more and very soon I was earning $400 a day.  I continued taking my profits and reinvesting which continues to expand my income.  The day I started, there was no way I could've dove right in to FB ads, but now I've had many successful campaigns.  

Thanks for reading.  And just one little side note.  BH investments are great for short term and getting needed capital, but your long term, big, investments should really be white hat.  They're more secure and help you expand your income sources.  (if anyone wants to know more about WH investing PM me!)  Leave a thanks if you enjoyed.
Share This Thread :

2018-03-05, 12:20 AM,
Vice words by him, nice read and thank you for posting.