A Sad Realization
2013-09-11, 09:36 AM,
Hello friends, this is quite the opposite of an introduction. In these short 6 months I've spent in Internet Marketing, I've learned a lot, forged a ton of relationships, and made virtually no money. As a result of this, I need to realize that my time is worth so much more than chasing the next dollar.

It is definitely my dream to be self employed, however I don't believe that Internet Marketing is for me at this point in my life. Recently out of high-school and attending college, with 40 hour work weeks, I need to realize where my priorities are and set them straight. It has been a hell of a ride, however with making $50 dollars in 6 months (some may call that a small success) I call it a sad misfortune.

I will still be on these forums time-to-time, sharing information that I've come across, and also lurking through the forums to see the new methods. However I will no longer be spending 4+ hours a day with this as it is affecting my sleep schedule and work ethic!

Thanks everyone for being such an awesome community, will definitely keep in touch from time-to-time like I said!
Latest Thanks - View all

Geyser(2013-09-11 08:00 PM) 
2013-09-11, 09:58 AM,
Add me on Skype illuminati.rf I cn get you to making money. I learned to make 150$+ daily within 1 month started from scratch I'm sure you can do it as well.

Trust me man you don't want to give up that easily there are many benefits of this.
2013-09-11, 12:21 PM,
Threads like these belong in the lounge section.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-09-11, 12:48 PM,
I will say this, success comes after failure!
2013-09-11, 12:55 PM,
"however I don't believe that Internet Marketing is for me at this point in my life. Recently out of high-school and attending college, with 40 hour work weeks, I need to realize where my priorities are and set them straight. "

As far as I can read you want 40 hr work weeks? Or you want to go to college?
So let me tell you something, this opened my eyes ... College or higher education is great but it doesn't mean that you will be guaranteed to work somewhere with really profitable loans. It will increase your chances. BUT it won't guarantee it. This is what I mean. In Spain for example there are guys who studied and still have to live with their parents because they don't earn enough money.. Over 50% are without work. I just want to tell it to you know before you take the false promises everyone else is taking.

My way is definetly internet marketing or self employment but everyone have is own path.

I wish you much success in your carreer whatever path you are taking!

Gretings from Germany and sorry for my english just woke up...
2013-09-11, 01:03 PM,
GrandBandit, I'm disappointed by your this thread. You have CPA Legends Membership and CPA Elites Membership then also you made this thread? :@

There hell lots of Niches in those Private Areas which you can access and Monetize it.

If no, Follow my methods only which I have shared so far here. I can promise you. You will earn!

If still not, Ping me on Skype. I will give you some knowledge :)

Thanks and Don't feel sad, It's a part of our life. :)

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2013-09-11, 02:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-11, 02:29 PM by tbonemaker.)
(2013-09-11, 12:55 PM)Ovan Wrote: "however I don't believe that Internet Marketing is for me at this point in my life. Recently out of high-school and attending college, with 40 hour work weeks, I need to realize where my priorities are and set them straight. "

As far as I can read you want 40 hr work weeks? Or you want to go to college?
So let me tell you something, this opened my eyes ... College or higher education is great but it doesn't mean that you will be guaranteed to work somewhere with really profitable loans. It will increase your chances. BUT it won't guarantee it. This is what I mean. In Spain for example there are guys who studied and still have to live with their parents because they don't earn enough money.. Over 50% are without work. I just want to tell it to you know before you take the false promises everyone else is taking.

My way is definetly internet marketing or self employment but everyone have is own path.

I wish you much success in your carreer whatever path you are taking!

Gretings from Germany and sorry for my english just woke up...

So what you are basicly trying to tell him is that he might not get a job after he finished his studies? lol thats common sense...

Let me tell you something! It all comes down to one thing (assuming that you are a smart guy):

Dedication

Doesent matter if you try to get successfull in IM or your college or even life itself. Dedication and beeing smart is the KEY!
Greetings from germany aswell :P

[Image: q4QZLQb.png]
2013-09-11, 06:51 PM,
Thats really sad to hear that one of our fellow CPAElites member feels that way, i have just started with very little success so far but i am not going to give up anytime in future, i will keep struggling over and over, this is life man, face it and try to conquer it with all your failures and you will get taste of success soon.

I am sure people here can help you to get a lot of support and earn you a decent amount of money if not a lots of it with some work.

Still if you want to move on, there is no need to open a thread and announce it just move on.

Thanks.
2013-09-11, 06:56 PM,
Hey man, sorry to hear this, if you're looking for some help to make money online, feel free to PM me your Skype, I'll help you get started!
2013-09-11, 07:00 PM,
So you made 50$ in 6 months? You contributed this: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-SUPER-Ta...ffic--7217
Go get super targeted traffic and earn money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you do when you are alone and Sad? What things make you happy? mogansi 9 382 2017-05-03, 11:44 AM
Last Post: pantrish
  Harsh realization CrazyApple 11 2,204 2016-10-08, 01:51 PM
Last Post: shines23
  Dutchpride Our Thoughts Are With You At This Sad Time HawkEye 17 1,350 2015-12-01, 02:59 AM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Sad day for Captain Obvious Captain Obvious 28 1,394 2014-10-22, 05:19 AM
Last Post: FK_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top