A Question About Making Backlinks
2016-07-08, 03:46 AM,
Hello

First of all, Thank you for reading my thread...!!

My question is I've a website in which every thread/post title is a keyword itself and I want to rank them all individually. Keywords aren't much competitive mostly are low competitive keywords so making few quality backlinks will do wonder. Anyhow my question is creating backlinks for the main domain will rank other page links as well or I should make backlinks for every single post?

1) What should be the best method to rank this kind of website with every post/thread?
2) is there any quality service as per my needs?

Expecting positive replies :)

Regards
2016-07-08, 06:10 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-08, 06:11 AM by aleegs.)
I have a website like that with posts ranking #1-10 for medium-high competition keywords.

You can rank any post for a keyword only sending backlinks to that post (backlinks ---> yourwebsite.com/post-url). But if you want to rank it faster, then you need to send backlinks to your domain (yourwebsite.com) at the same time.

Get good DOMAIN rating/authority and your posts will rank faster when you feed them with backlinks.

I can't recommend you any service, but Web 2.0s/PBN/GSA contextual Tiered backlinks will help you.
2016-07-08, 07:06 AM,
(2016-07-08, 06:10 AM)aleegs Wrote: I have a website like that with posts ranking #1-10 for medium-high competition keywords.

You can rank any post for a keyword only sending backlinks to that post (backlinks ---> yourwebsite.com/post-url). But if you want to rank it faster, then you need to send backlinks to your domain (yourwebsite.com) at the same time.

Get good DOMAIN rating/authority and your posts will rank faster when you feed them with backlinks.

I can't recommend you any service, but Web 2.0s/PBN/GSA contextual Tiered backlinks will help you.

Thank you for the reply buddy!

I already own a domain and it's almost 1.5 years old with 0/0 PA/DA and have 500 backlinks but I get traffic and sales because it's EMD and main reason is low competitive keywords

further I'm thinking to buy GSA complete complete package including Ranker, Captcha, Indexer any suggestion on it?

About owning a new authority domain I'm thinking to make it tier 1 website and drop churn burn or 301 redirect services on it and redirect tier 1 website traffic to main money website.. Do you think it will be safe?

Waiting for further suggestions

Thank you
2016-07-10, 06:13 PM,
- Yes, it will only rank the main page.

- For google to rank other pages higher it will indeed require additional backlinks.

- Best method to rank is backlinks.

- Quality service I don't know, just don't go for fiverr.
2016-07-13, 06:13 PM,
No, it won't rank only the homepage. If your silo structure is good, it will push the inner pages as well. The authority and link juice will crawl from homepage to inner pages and help them to go higher. However, they won't rank #1 unless you have a brutal domain, so you will need to push them a bit. If your keywords are similar, then I would write one huge 5K word article and put them all there and then rank the homepage. At least that's how I am doing it and it works fairly well.

However there are few issues with ranking inner pages. Good SEO services are rare, 95% of them, all over the Internet are utter shit. I have a few, especially PBN providers which work well, BUT there is the issue... you can't use the same PBN provider for your every inner page, because linking from 1 PBN domain twice to the same domain is a tremendous footprint. So thus the reason I avoid ranking 50 posts per one website and I am trying to cluster the keywords a bit more. In the past and even today, people have been using web 2.0s to push the inner pages, however in my experience, web 2.0s are good just for diversification these days and slight movement. They won't really help you to push easy-medium competetive stuff at all. For real fire power, it's PBN links or nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Get Backlinks With Guestographics LB'Decoy 10 316 2017-10-17, 12:57 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Blog Commenting is helpful to get the backlinks? samuelroy 8 459 2017-10-16, 05:32 PM
Last Post: andreausa
  PBN question martek 7 213 2017-10-10, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Digital
  The impact of backlinks blackhawkid 3 241 2017-10-02, 08:53 AM
Last Post: blackhawkid
  help i need High Quality Backlinks ney69613 11 511 2017-09-15, 12:34 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top