A Little Help Needed
2016-03-11, 01:52 AM,
Hello there, cpa elites Tongue Grin

I'm new here. I'd like to say that here I've learnt things I didn't know about. I find it really useful and I was hoping that I can get a little help.

I've read many e-books about Affiliate Marketing and I really want to become a great affiliate marketer. I know it's not easy, but I'll do whatever I have to do to be SUCCESSFUL. The thing is that I don't have any money to invest in order to make sales. I can't afford paid traffic. I was hoping that there's a way I can get at least 5 sales. The money will be invested in paid traffic afterwards. But I don't know where to start from.

Please don't discourage me like everybody else. It has to be a way to make few sales without an investment.

Basically, everything is set up. I've created a blog on blogspot, picked up a niche and etc.

Can someone give me directions what to do now? Where I can promote it?

I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL. Tongue
2016-03-11, 02:13 AM,
Once you have created the content the next main thing is to drive traffic to your content. Basically getting users on your blog. If you are willing to invest some money then you can go for paid advertising. But if you cannot invest then you need to stick to free traffic methods. Let me give u a basic idea about few.

Youtube : This involves creating videos regarding your niche/content with your blog link in the description or the video itself and then sending views to your video (search the forum to figure out how to get free views) to help them get ranked. Once your video gets ranked you get traffic from your video to your blog.

SEO : This is a much longer but more stable source of getting traffic. This involves learning SEO strategies to rank your blog/website in search engines like google, bing, yahoo etc. SEO is a bit complex and a newbie will have a tough time with this method.

Forum Spam : You can go to many different forums related to your content and then create threads with content and linking back to your blog/website. Also reply to other hot topics with link back to your site.

Social Media Spam : This involves you manually posting your link in comment section of many popular fan pages on facebook and try to get views. Works better if the fan page is related to your niche.

Website Comment Spam : This involves you posting comments on many different websites where comments are enabled. Most sites have active comment section and some hot topics have many users viewing this. This can really help get a initial boost if you do it with the right sites.

These are some of the basic methods you can use to drive traffic to your blog/website. I have just given you a brief idea. If you require explanation in detail you can google regarding these methods. There are vast resources on these subjects.
Latest Thanks - View all

davd01(2016-03-11 03:49 AM) egatimanqka(2016-03-11 03:14 AM) 
2016-03-11, 08:44 AM,
(2016-03-11, 02:13 AM)SlayerX Wrote: Once you have created the content the next main thing is to drive traffic to your content. Basically getting users on your blog. If you are willing to invest some money then you can go for paid advertising. But if you cannot invest then you need to stick to free traffic methods. Let me give u a basic idea about few.

Youtube : This involves creating videos regarding your niche/content with your blog link in the description or the video itself and then sending views to your video (search the forum to figure out how to get free views) to help them get ranked. Once your video gets ranked you get traffic from your video to your blog.

SEO : This is a much longer but more stable source of getting traffic. This involves learning SEO strategies to rank your blog/website in search engines like google, bing, yahoo etc. SEO is a bit complex and a newbie will have a tough time with this method.

Forum Spam : You can go to many different forums related to your content and then create threads with content and linking back to your blog/website. Also reply to other hot topics with link back to your site.

Social Media Spam : This involves you manually posting your link in comment section of many popular fan pages on facebook and try to get views. Works better if the fan page is related to your niche.

Website Comment Spam : This involves you posting comments on many different websites where comments are enabled. Most sites have active comment section and some hot topics have many users viewing this. This can really help get a initial boost if you do it with the right sites.

These are some of the basic methods you can use to drive traffic to your blog/website. I have just given you a brief idea. If you require explanation in detail you can google regarding these methods. There are vast resources on these subjects.

You've shown him the way very well, this would be enough I think but OP you can try out Q/A sites also Reddit is another great traffic source too.
Latest Thanks - View all

egatimanqka(2016-03-11 07:02 PM) 

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 298 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 170 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Needed help with cent os 7 PoS3!DoN 3 90 2017-09-15, 12:23 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains
  Please!!! Suggestions needed for more online business models (cpa apart!)? HAkorehdeh 3 98 2017-09-03, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Fraudfilter Campaign Setting Error - Urgent Help Needed. intkhab 2 183 2017-08-08, 01:53 PM
Last Post: intkhab

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top