$97 FBViral Script 2014 = SILENTLY Likes, Shares, Sends Messages
2014-01-13, 12:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-17, 11:42 PM by Syberpro.)
[Image: gBoFgb3.png][Image: UdQyEvo.png]

This is my 2nd contribution. I found this script on internet and decided to share it to you elites :) All I ask is you reply saying thank you :) Btw I found this script on hackforums thanks to 'BlackhatSEO' for this share.

This script can push an insane amount of traffic to anywhere you want by making virtually anything you want go viral on facebook.

It SILENTLY Likes, Shares, Sends Messages, Gives App Permissions & More, by Using A Secret Loophole.

How It Works

This script essentially posts 4 different things, all of which can be configured individually:

• A wall post to as many friends as you set it to
• A Like of a URL
• A "short term" wall post message & URL
• A "long term" wall post message & URL

"short term" refers to things that either happen immediately or within 1-60 minutes and "long term" refers to things that happen within 1-60 days.

That's Not All..Not Even Close!

[hide]The Demographic information of each target user who installs your extension will be saved to an excel file for download later.

This information will include: FB User ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Birthday, Age, FB Username, Gender, Location, 10 of their interests & 10 things they have liked.

It will also send a friend request from the targets FB account to any account of your choosing.

A message (that you've written, in spintax format) and URL of your choosing will be posted to as many friends walls as you set it to. Each message will address each friend by name automatically, and each message will be "spun".

These messages will not be posted using an app, but rather will appear as coming directly from the friend...it will be as if the target had manually gone to all (or however many) friends FB pages and written the message themselves.

Each friend will receive an email notification automatically of this message that's been posted to their FB page, and this message will appear in the newsfeed of each of the friends. The target will not know this is happening or that it has happened.

In 1-60 minutes, a URL of your choosing will be liked by the target using somebody else's application.

This will appear in the newsfeed of all of the targets friends, but NOT on the wall of the target, so again, they won't know this has happened because they won't "see it" on their wall.

In 1-60 minutes, a URL & message of your choosing will be "shared" by the target using somebody else's application.

This will appear in the newsfeed of all of their friends and WILL appear on the targets wall (publicly) for all to see.

In 1-60 DAYS, a URL & message of your choosing will be "shared" by the target using an app that YOU have created on facebook.

You have complete control over all of this on your server in an easy to setup & configure settings file.
This can all be changed on the fly and has nothing to do with the targets PC.
Everything Is Explained In Detail and Full Video Tutorials Are Included to Get You Up And Going Fast.
Start driving massive traffic and make some real money online. You can absolutely dominate any niche with this script.

Salespage:
https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/fac....2143/item

[Image: Vn3Hs50.png]
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8wivbh...t97USD.zip

Virus Total
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c4b27...389592169/

[/hide]
Share This Thread :

2014-01-13, 12:34 PM,
Someone gave me this a while back, I have it stashed some where on my computer. Its a fairly nice script though at the time I thought it looked to difficult for me to understand to set up, I might give it a try now..
2014-01-13, 12:35 PM,
(2014-01-13, 12:34 PM)phobia Wrote: Someone gave me this a while back, I have it stashed some where on my computer. Its a fairly nice script though at the time I thought it looked to difficult for me to understand to set up, I might give it a try now..

Best luck! Hope it works well for you :)
2014-01-13, 01:09 PM,
Thank you for your contribution.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-01-13, 01:16 PM,
Thanks for the share. :)

[Image: 7TgqPql.gif]
2014-01-13, 02:11 PM,
thank you great share.. :) im watchin d vid. :) feed back later..
2014-01-13, 02:17 PM,
It looks awesome. Implemented on website and facebook app let see how it is going.
In http://www.domain.com/fbviral/post.php "There are no users/targets to post/share/like with. This page will refresh and try again in 150 seconds"

Am I doing something wrong here?
BTW thanks for this wonderful script.
2014-01-13, 08:00 PM,
Thank you for sharing the script, great tool!.
2014-01-14, 03:14 AM,
it will not work now ..I tried setting it up ..but failed because ,there is one step, of creating an app in fb but facebook have changed their methods and permissions to be assigned in app. Therefore now it's not working I guess ..Any way thanks for the share..
2014-01-14, 03:18 AM,
Ty so much body. I bookmarked to see it l8

Save water, shower with your girlfriend.