$8 off on 100 - Premium Youtube PVA Accounts - **30 days Replacement Guarantee**
05-13-2014, 07:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2017 09:56 PM by bloodgen.)
[Image: 14nilv7.gif]
----------------------------------------
****PROMOTIONAL OFFER - Flat $8 off ****
(1) Get Flat $8 off on 100 accounts. Final price comes down to $40.
(2) Flat $4 off on 25 accounts purchase. Final Price $8 for 25. Valid for Single purchase only.
Offer Valid till 31-03-2017.

----------------------------------------
Current Stocks Status
Type-1-Available -------------------------------------- Type-2 - Discontinued -------------------------------------- Type-3-Available
[Image: dh91nc.jpg]
[Image: w85ij4.jpg][Image: w85ij4.jpg]
[Image: w85ij4.jpg][Image: w85ij4.jpg]

Payment accepted
PayPal, Skrill, Perfect Money, BTC

Disclaimer
Please buy only if you are agree with the disclaimer
*30 days Replacement Guarantee or 50% refund (In most cases no question asked). Not applicable if accounts are used for BH/spam purpose. Within that period if in any way you feel accounts are banned because of bad quality please contact us on skype to make your claim.
(contact via skype or PM if you have any kind of issues and questions after purchase. We will be rejecting to do more business with you if you do not follow. If you do not get reply on skype or pm within 48 hours you are free to post anywhere. I hope this is fair enough.)
* We recommend create channel manually for non-channel accounts. Please do not use any bot to create channels. It completely voids our guarantee.
* If you are using any kind of bot, before asking for replacement please try logging in manually. In some cases we have seen that bots would not allow logging in. We count a account working if you are able to login manually.

Delivery
Mostly Instant or it can take up to 24 hours to deliver.

Contacts
Email: shy_rordiguez2000@yahoo.com

Spoiler: FAQ

Why do i need to buy bulk youtube accounts?
There can be many reasons one need bulk youtube accounts. This include promoting business on youtube, promoting CPA offers, boosting videos with likes, subs, favorite or uploading videos etc.

What is PVA?
PVA's are phone verified accounts.

Do you make accounts manually or they are botted?
We are in this business for more than 5 years and learned a fact that youtube/google hates bots. Those accounts usually get banned after few hours. So we stick at manual creation for the best results.

What features do you provide in accounts?
We are always working on the best features we can provide to our customers. Those accounts have profile pictures, one unique video is also uploaded to make sure these accounts survive after uploads

Will I be the only person using those accounts after buying?
Yes we sell accounts one time only. So once you bought them they are private to you always and you can also change passwords.

What will I get after payment?
You will get everything you need to use those accounts. We provide gmail, password and security answers after your purchase.

I want to order 10k accounts, can you process that bigger order?
Sorry currently we do not accept orders more than 1000 accounts.

You can contact our support service to ask any questions and make any suggestions. We are willing to answer all of your questions. Our support will be available to help you.

[Image: 210mxkh.jpg]
Buy Premium Youtube Accounts
(30 days replacement guarantee)

Click here for more details
 Thanks given by: gamecat , LB'Decoy , the_merchanter , mihai21ro , stanf , Rampage123 , cuda24 , Quobi , bylu66 , _drewsx , dbsrb , azizjassar , MMMCCCXXXIII , amarcoy , JohnJDElites
05-14-2014, 12:53 PM
You don't even say how many accounts you get for each price...

Since you're new you probably won't sell much if any unless you have good vouches. If your service is actually good then you should probably think about giving someone trusted a sample.

Then I might even consider buying.
05-14-2014, 01:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 01:20 PM by bloodgen.)
(05-14-2014 12:53 PM)davain Wrote:  You don't even say how many accounts you get for each price...

Since you're new you probably won't sell much if any unless you have good vouches. If your service is actually good then you should probably think about giving someone trusted a sample.

Hello, we have stated the price per quantity eg $7.99/25 means $7.99 USD for 25 accounts.
I am not really new in selling those accounts. May be you are talking about this forum.
I will be giving away vouch copies and test accounts soon to the users.

05-14-2014, 01:32 PM
(05-14-2014 01:20 PM)bloodgen Wrote:  
(05-14-2014 12:53 PM)davain Wrote:  You don't even say how many accounts you get for each price...

Hello, we have stated the price per quantity eg $7.99/25 means $7.99 USD for 25 accounts.
I am not really new in selling those accounts. May be you are talking about this forum.

Yeah you did give the amounts, my apologies. I was referring to being new on this forum since stated your years of experience.

Okay good, I'll come back at a later date. Goodluck with sales
05-14-2014, 01:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 09:45 PM by bloodgen.)
(05-14-2014 01:32 PM)davain Wrote:  
(05-14-2014 01:20 PM)bloodgen Wrote:  

Yeah you did give the amounts, my apologies. I was referring to being new on this forum since stated your years of experience.

Okay good, I'll come back at a later date. Goodluck with sales
thanks mate and I am sure when you come back you will see decent amount of vouchs and will not hesitate to purchase.

05-14-2014, 04:39 PM
If vouch copies are available, let me have one?

DO NOT ADD SURVEY LOCKED CONTENT INSIDE YOUR Signature.
Quote:16. No PPD/CPA offers/download page links in your profile or posts (read rule #1)
05-14-2014, 04:41 PM
(05-14-2014 04:39 PM)Speed23 Wrote:  If vouch copies are available, let me have one?

add me on skype: YTservices

05-14-2014, 05:55 PM
I'm gonna try the $7.99/25 today!
05-14-2014, 05:58 PM
(05-14-2014 05:55 PM)gamecat Wrote:  I'm gonna try the $7.99/25 today!

add me on skype mate: Ytservices

05-14-2014, 08:18 PM
Ordered via Skype, paid via Paypal, got my accounts about 30 minutes later via email. Looks really good, each account has a picture, video is uploaded.

Service as promised! A+!

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
HOT DEAL [Cheap] Facebook PVA Accounts For Sale tigernic 54 Today 01:48 PM
Last Post: tigernic
SUPER SELLER [HQ] MASS YOUTUBE COMMENT UPVOTER - MAKE BANK WITH YOUTUBE CPA Thebusinessman 1,835 Today 01:40 PM
Last Post: tigernic
YouTube Comment Blaster v2 Herion 12,832 Today 09:40 AM
Last Post: MediumEarner
Quality Media - AGED/PVA/NON-PVA/PowerLikes/Likes/Views for Social Media Empire SpawneR 10,351 Today 01:08 AM
Last Post: SpawneR
Luddzo's Custom Landing Pages – $100 – Completely tuned to your needs Luddzo 209 Yesterday 02:32 PM
Last Post: Luddzo

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top