7 Day Challenge to 100$/Day - [IG + OG] - Results - Failed :(
2016-04-05, 04:35 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-14, 12:34 AM by Exo.)
Hey guys, yooo, I decided to make myself a journey thread here on CPAelites to motivate myself a little bit and try to stop procrastinating for at least a week! Thats small goal, reachable and can change a lot right? Wink For the next week, starting tomorrow ( its 23:50 here lOl) I will be doing Instagram plus OgAds method that everyone is using here and try to reach goal 100$ in a SINGLE Day.

What do I have in my arsenal?
Well I am going to purchase Followliker, some VPS to run it on, I have some Instagram accounts and few proxies that I will use to the max. Or atleast, that is the main idea of the plan.

What is the plan?
The plan is to work 7 days on this method. In the past I have just didnt put enough work in some methods and thats why I didnt see any, or really small results. So now I am going to put work into this method for 7 days in a row and I will look back next week to this post and see where I was and how it all changed.

==========================================

At the moment I am not earning anything --- Next week I should earn 100$ a day, or even if I just miss the goal I will still be better on it than right now right?!

So join this 7 day journey, my transformation from zero to hopefully double zeros, with number one in the front Wink ofcourse. Let's do it.

Goal: 100$ in a single day

[Image: 2sfZoLF.png]
=============RESULTS================
[Image: fro1Zv4.png]
I didnt hit my goal, but I took action and implemented some method and its earning my few bucks :) I will try to scale it! Journey continues!
Latest Thanks - View all

illusionist(2016-04-05 10:02 AM) CallmeReaz(2016-04-05 08:47 AM) 

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

2016-04-05, 04:37 AM,
Good luck Exo, if you need help with you Followliker settings you can PM me. :)
2016-04-05, 05:03 AM,
I will follow your journey :)
I also want to start with followliker in few days.

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2016-04-05, 06:00 AM,
Goodluck mate. Keep us updated
2016-04-05, 06:05 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-05, 06:06 AM by THE PUNISHER.)
good luck , mate hope you achieve your goal ;)
2016-04-05, 06:43 AM,
Good luck mate. Post updates everyday :)
2016-04-05, 08:48 AM,
Good luck mate. :) Update regularly.. :D
2016-04-05, 09:58 AM,
Good luck mate ! I really enjoyed your last journey , hope you achieve your goal
2016-04-05, 01:33 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-05, 01:38 PM by Just A Beat.)
The thing about this is that it is hardly possible. You are not earning anything and you want $100/day in 7 day. Now before starting to flame on what I said, what I mean is:

You set a huge goal from the start and the deadline is way too early. Usually when people set their Big Hairy Audacius Goal (BHAG) they do it on a much longer period of time and even if they don't reach it they will have achieved way more than if their goal would have been really small. I'd rather shoot for the stars and land on the moon, than shoot for the top of the hill and land there.

Now why do I say your strategy is bad?

You have a HUGE goal for this short period of time. You will most likely stack on too much work and just crack, or you won't achieve the goal and not really know what you achieved, since you have no other goal. Now I'll tell you (all) the way I do it, hoping that it will help someone.

Set your 1 year goals. After that see what you have to achieve in the next 6 months to move towards that goal. Now set weekly goals that will lead you down a clearer path towards the 6 months goals. Hopefully this little colored paragraph here will help you all.

Tip: After setting the 1 year goal do this exercise. Follow me:

1. Raise your hand as high as you can. DO NOT read step 2 until you've done it.
2. Done? Ok, now raise it just a little bit?

Why were you able to raise it a bit more? Because when I said to raise it as high as you could, you stopped at what was comfortable. You should do the same with your 1 year goal. After you set it, aim just a bit higher, over the what's comfortable zone.

Hope that helps you all. Good luck with your journey Exo.
Latest Thanks - View all

dumbfoundrunk(2016-04-05 04:35 PM) 

There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who gat laid.
2016-04-05, 07:26 PM,
(2016-04-05, 01:33 PM)Just A Beat Wrote: The thing about this is that it is hardly possible. You are not earning anything and you want $100/day in 7 day. Now before starting to flame on what I said, what I mean is:

You set a huge goal from the start and the deadline is way too early. Usually when people set their Big Hairy Audacius Goal (BHAG) they do it on a much longer period of time and even if they don't reach it they will have achieved way more than if their goal would have been really small. I'd rather shoot for the stars and land on the moon, than shoot for the top of the hill and land there.

Now why do I say your strategy is bad?

You have a HUGE goal for this short period of time. You will most likely stack on too much work and just crack, or you won't achieve the goal and not really know what you achieved, since you have no other goal. Now I'll tell you (all) the way I do it, hoping that it will help someone.

Set your 1 year goals. After that see what you have to achieve in the next 6 months to move towards that goal. Now set weekly goals that will lead you down a clearer path towards the 6 months goals. Hopefully this little colored paragraph here will help you all.

Tip: After setting the 1 year goal do this exercise. Follow me:

1. Raise your hand as high as you can. DO NOT read step 2 until you've done it.
2. Done? Ok, now raise it just a little bit?

Why were you able to raise it a bit more? Because when I said to raise it as high as you could, you stopped at what was comfortable. You should do the same with your 1 year goal. After you set it, aim just a bit higher, over the what's comfortable zone.

Hope that helps you all. Good luck with your journey Exo.

Thanks for a long post, you dont even know how much do I value it, I really do but you underestimate my powers Money haha, or maybe I do, but the things you have wrote above, I know them. I know them all, I am not someone new here, I have been herefor a long time.
I know its kinda bigger goal, but in no means its not HUGE. Trust me, its not that huge, its really achieveable. I have done it before, and I could done 400$ in a day, in 7 days if I only knew better back then (it was facebook ads and french niches when nobody used them). And for this method, there is no 1 year goal, I think this method will be gone in 1 year, this is BH, this is not going to last forever, I need to get to the work asap. I may not hit 100$ in a 7 days, but I know this method has potential, but you just gave me one more reason to hit it. Prove something that is hardly possible :) Thanks for the motivation brother,
and thank you all for great comments! I will sure update this thread daily with tasks that I have done, not being so specific about them, but just letting you know how I feel about the day and the work I have done.
Latest Thanks - View all

Nonstop(2016-04-06 01:29 AM) 

Forever Mirin' .
[Image: n7U75sG.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 56 2,862 9 hours ago
Last Post: KentVMason
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 27 1,438 Today, 01:41 AM
Last Post: baxxx
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 26 1,559 Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Last Post: SpawneR
  JOURNEY IG Journey to $200/day - COMPLETED > %50 julianthr 133 19,540 Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Last Post: 8pipes
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 10 390 Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top