50onRed SUCKS stay away from it
2016-04-24, 10:56 PM,
Buddy of mine tried them and their traffic SUCKS they even spam your popups with their own spam crap LOL!
2016-04-25, 03:15 AM,
tbh 50onred does not suck. They are only of the best pop networks out there if you know what your doing.

[Image: mlALYeA.gif]
2016-04-25, 03:22 AM,
(2016-04-24, 10:56 PM)Bananashake Wrote: Buddy of mine tried them and their traffic SUCKS they even spam your popups with their own spam crap LOL!

if you don't know how to use their traffic, it sucks, but if you know what you doing, it will be good as TV or LI.

When you using them, you must track everything, you must use tools like prosper202 or CPVlab, try a lot of offers till you find those which convert and had good ROI. that's all :)

When I was working with popup traffic, I spent over 2k to understand how it works, then maybe the same amount to get on 0, and just then started to get profit.
2016-04-25, 03:26 AM,
"Buddy of mine tried them" that's not your point of view, so you can't told they SUCKS :) that's too easy
2016-04-25, 02:21 PM,
No guys what yu said does not take away fact that people have PROVEN they fucking spam your shit! my friend he checked this and saw that they actually add their own stuff that shows to YOUR TRAFFIC you think thats good i think not!
2016-04-25, 10:52 PM,
Your buddy probably sucks. =)
2016-04-26, 01:44 PM,
Bananashake do you actually have any proof of this because we don't like seeing such accusations around here without proof, if you can not do that then this thread will likely be removed. We enforce a pretty strict rule on here regarding negative reviews being left without evidence. It's easy for someone to flame a network but at the end of the day the owners are the ones that suffer, they have to run a business and I don't think most people either care or understand jut how much these types of accusations can harm their reputation.
2016-04-26, 01:55 PM,
(2016-04-26, 01:44 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Bananashake do you actually have any proof of this because we don't like seeing such accusations around here without proof, if you can not do that then this thread will likely be removed. We enforce a pretty strict rule on here regarding negative reviews being left without evidence. It's easy for someone to flame a network but at the end of the day the owners are the ones that suffer, they have to run a business and I don't think most people either care or understand jut how much these types of accusations can harm their reputation.

I must say there is a need for a forum which is dedicated to reviews only, but ofc there must be authenticity.
A forum where users could give their positive and/or negative feedback, which must be verified and that would certainly improve the user-network relationship.

Just my opinion.
2016-04-26, 01:57 PM,
(2016-04-26, 01:55 PM)paradise Wrote:
(2016-04-26, 01:44 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Bananashake do you actually have any proof of this because we don't like seeing such accusations around here without proof, if you can not do that then this thread will likely be removed. We enforce a pretty strict rule on here regarding negative reviews being left without evidence. It's easy for someone to flame a network but at the end of the day the owners are the ones that suffer, they have to run a business and I don't think most people either care or understand jut how much these types of accusations can harm their reputation.

I must say there is a need for a forum which is dedicated to reviews only, but ofc there must be authenticity.
A forum where users could give their positive and/or negative feedback, which must be verified and that would certainly improve the user-network relationship.

Just my opinion.

Sure, well they can be left on here but not without proof, as mentioned above if someone wants to leave reviews they can do so inside this forum. I have already added a sticky thread regarding this: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Do-Not-L...ading-This
2016-07-05, 06:06 PM,
Whatever but nothing changes the fact that they DO spam your popups with their own adverts thus causing you to get less ROI.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stay Away From Hostwinds If You Are In Blackhat Niches immart247 10 1,222 2016-07-06, 01:33 PM
Last Post: immart247
  MaxBounty + 50onred = no conversions AzeeeD 11 1,971 2015-10-30, 03:57 PM
Last Post: skyfallsdown
  Editing stay on page via dreamweaver imbest 4 459 2015-10-09, 03:29 PM
Last Post: imbest
  Most Populay type of offers on 50onRed ? MediumEarner 1 512 2015-08-16, 08:26 AM
Last Post: masssinissa
  [Discussion/Experiences] LeadImpact/50onRed Bazinga 1 694 2015-07-27, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Kevinsy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top