5000€ Penalty! Help!
2016-07-05, 12:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-05, 12:15 AM by kach.)
Hello,

I have very unusual and unpleasant situation right now.
I have start working for yops.io micropayment service, and i told them all about my activity what i will be working for them. Niche is facebook hack, pirater un compte facebook. And as you all know that niche is forbidden on all cpa networks, and i was looking a way how to monetize that niche, because i'm currently getting about 500 FR views per day. So i talk to a guy that is "affiliate manager" at yops and i show him my website and he approved all that activity. Today i receive i receive message from him on skype and he told me that they receive penalty from Oragne network and it is 5000EUR. And that he must send my details to the operator about website owner(me).

And that scared the shit out of me. We both agreed in the beginning that i can work with that niche, i didn't hide anything from him. Can operator now sue me evan if im not from france? It is his fault for allowing me to do that niche in the first place.

What will happen to me now? Does anyone know what are my rights from legal side of things?
2016-07-05, 12:19 AM,
Oh very unpleasant, as far as I know h a ck is an illegal word by LAW. Maybe they just want to trick you.. whats the lead volume you have?
2016-07-05, 12:23 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-05, 12:25 AM by kach.)
I have earned little over 1000 EUR. I have just started, i was working only 18 days for them. So it is not huge volume or anything. It just worries me that he will send now my details to the operator. And that is the problem now, what they can do with that information. Is it possible that they can sue me? Who takes the blame now, me as the website owner, or they as bad management?

Like i said he approved my activity and the website from the start.
2016-07-05, 12:27 AM,
I think its their problem, they are providing this service(your network).. any screens of the conversation? Did they asked you to send them $?
2016-07-05, 12:35 AM,
Just move on and forget about it.
2016-07-05, 12:41 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-05, 12:41 AM by ℛᴏʏᴀʟ ɢs.)
A private company cannot fine you unless the law dictates otherwise. They could be bluffing.

Of course, I can only suggest you seek professional legal advice.
2016-07-05, 12:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-05, 12:48 AM by paradise.)
Dude, tell them that you need the 1000 euros you earned, and see what is the reply from their side.
The reply will give an idea of the situation. Anyways you weren't really hacking people's account, if it was possible you'd be getting money from facebook, not an ant-sized firm such as yops.
2016-07-05, 12:48 AM,
As long as he accepted that niche and you still have proofs, then it's 100% his fault, he should've told you from the beginning that you can't use that niche on their network.
2016-07-05, 01:06 AM,
(2016-07-05, 12:27 AM)scorpio Wrote: I think its their problem, they are providing this service(your network).. any screens of the conversation? Did they asked you to send them $?
No they have not.

(2016-07-05, 12:47 AM)paradise Wrote: Dude, tell them that you need the 1000 euros you earned, and see what is the reply from their side.
The reply will give an idea of the situation. Anyways you weren't really hacking people's account, if it was possible you'd be getting money from facebook, not an ant-sized firm such as yops.

No i was hacking nothing, and i was not phishing or any illegal activity like that. User is only required to paste victim URL in the input box,the rest is all fake.

They have sent me the payment on Friday via payoneer global payment in my EUR receiving account. And i'm hoping that i will receive that money tomorrow, as it takes for 3-4 business days to process that payoneer version of wire. I hope they can’t cancel that.

(2016-07-05, 12:48 AM)Snoopy Wrote: As long as he accepted that niche and you still have proofs, then it's 100% his fault, he should've told you from the beginning that you can't use that niche on their network.

I have the conversation on skype saved, I have explained to him in detail what is my activity with facebook hack and he saw the website links.
On my site he notice that I had words like free 0,00 EUR SMS. He saw that and warned me just to remove the word free and 0,00 EUR SMS, after I have do like he asked and he said “thank you”. After that we have not talked for a few days. Because he was not online.
There is no word from him like “I approve this” but there is also NO words like no you can’t do this with yops.

And we have not talk about that site until today.
2016-07-11, 01:54 AM,
(2016-07-05, 01:06 AM)kach Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 12:27 AM)scorpio Wrote: I think its their problem, they are providing this service(your network).. any screens of the conversation? Did they asked you to send them $?
No they have not.

(2016-07-05, 12:47 AM)paradise Wrote: Dude, tell them that you need the 1000 euros you earned, and see what is the reply from their side.

No i was hacking nothing, and i was not phishing or any illegal activity like that. User is only required to paste victim URL in the input box,the rest is all fake.

They have sent me the payment on Friday via payoneer global payment in my EUR receiving account. And i'm hoping that i will receive that money tomorrow, as it takes for 3-4 business days to process that payoneer version of wire. I hope they can’t cancel that.

(2016-07-05, 12:48 AM)Snoopy Wrote: As long as he accepted that niche and you still have proofs, then it's 100% his fault, he should've told you from the beginning that you can't use that niche on their network.

I have the conversation on skype saved, I have explained to him in detail what is my activity with facebook hack and he saw the website links.
On my site he notice that I had words like free 0,00 EUR SMS. He saw that and warned me just to remove the word free and 0,00 EUR SMS, after I have do like he asked and he said “thank you”. After that we have not talked for a few days. Because he was not online.
There is no word from him like “I approve this” but there is also NO words like no you can’t do this with yops.

And we have not talk about that site until today.

Dude any update on this? Are you in jail?
Check your PM as well! Grin

[Image: uHBjoo8.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how can i recover from THIN CONTENT penalty? Fierce 18 773 2017-08-30, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Google Penalty fbdirect 7 1,086 2016-11-29, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Kjink
  Affiliate Site and Google Penalty rejoin14 2 510 2016-06-22, 02:13 PM
Last Post: rejoin14
  Hit by a manual go**ogle penalty guest888 3 668 2016-03-05, 10:17 PM
Last Post: guest888
  GOOGLE DEINDEX (PENALTY) & 301 REDIRECT interpolyst 0 693 2016-02-07, 11:42 PM
Last Post: interpolyst

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top