5 Greatest Techniques to Generate Traffic
2013-05-16, 06:21 AM,
I'll admit that it's late at night, I'm overly tired and I should probably be in bed, sleeping. Regardless, I thought I'd post something I'd been working on for a decent amount of time, the five greatest techniques you can use to generate traffic instantly. (However, do keep in mind that these are BROAD and you must THINK to put this advice into action.)

1. If you need traffic now, find a forum related to your niche. Don't find a small forum and hope for a little backlink. Find a gigantic forum. If you need a list, check out: http://www.big-boards.com/. In forums that support it, put your link in your signature in an interesting way (remember, colors are always a plus) and try to sneak it into an original thread with WORTHWHILE AND RELEVANT content.

2. Instead of just forums, find groups. You can use Yahoo Groups (See the "Best of Y! Groups" here: http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/bestofyahoogroups/) and Google Groups. (You're on your own.) These sites are arranged in such a way that you can instantly enter a keyword for something you're trying ot promote and generate traffic if you have a worthwhile product.

3. Use social media. This includes Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and every other site you can think of that you'd find your friends on. All it takes it one re-tweet by a few people, a couple of friends to join a group or a good idea to create an instant viral hit.

4. Disqus. If you've ever commented on a Disqus blog, you've used it before. Find Disqus-enabled blogs and post WORTHWHILE comments. If your comments get picked up by subscribers, then you will make a lot of traffic flow your way.

5. Use one of the aforementioned methods to begin with, but make your site "invite only." Examples of this include Demonoid and Likaholix. If you offer a sense of exclusiveness, you can generate a large interest and kindly "push" people into telling their friends about your site.

That's absolutely it. I'll admit that the fifth point is rather skimpy as it isn't a technique all on it's own, but I thought it was worth posting. Keep in mind that every single one of these points rely upon the fact that you have something either worthwhile or interesting to say. Don't try spamming for Report this post right away, such terms are banned from this forum. online with these techniques, because you'll only be hurting yourself. (Unless, of course, you find an eretile dysfunction forum. Then by all means, cure... Er, I'll quit before I get too far off topic.)
2013-05-16, 07:47 AM,
This takes sooo long to do. Why don't you use automated SEO tools? Also, I am interested in your signature service.

Stay Well, Stay Happy, Peace!
-D&D

[Image: 578771.png?dateline=1397657509?dateline=1397657859]
2013-06-13, 11:46 AM,
ya i got too many views by using hitleap,vagex and enhanceviews easily.

2013-06-13, 12:23 PM,
(2013-06-13, 11:46 AM)sbhshroy2 Wrote: ya i got too many views by using hitleap,vagex and enhanceviews easily.

He is talking about actual traffic not fake-traffic to rank your website/videos or something...

@OP: Nice little Tutorial :) Didn't really think about Yahoo Groups and Disqus. Also how do you suggest to monetize and execute the fifth method of making your site invite-only?

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-06-13, 08:47 PM,
(2013-06-13, 12:23 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote:
(2013-06-13, 11:46 AM)sbhshroy2 Wrote: ya i got too many views by using hitleap,vagex and enhanceviews easily.

He is talking about actual traffic not fake-traffic to rank your website/videos or something...

@OP: Nice little Tutorial :) Didn't really think about Yahoo Groups and Disqus. Also how do you suggest to monetize and execute the fifth method of making your site invite-only?

Cheers,
PB3

Like make a unique method. Like they need to invite 10 friends before the join the exclusive group. then like they are making 1$ per visit to "your" website then you make cash out to be 100$ but before they can do that they need to complete survey :D and so on
2013-06-13, 09:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-13, 09:02 PM by TheSilentKid.)
(2013-06-13, 08:47 PM)TheTwistedHat Wrote:
(2013-06-13, 12:23 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote:

Cheers,
PB3

Like make a unique method. Like they need to invite 10 friends before the join the exclusive group. then like they are making 1$ per visit to "your" website then you make cash out to be 100$ but before they can do that they need to complete survey :D and so on

Are you by chance the owner of StartReferral?The owner used the same method you mentioned lol! :D

Edit : Ah nevermind, saw you commented on my thread. My bad xD
I'll try your method of posting in Yahoo for traffic, let's see where it'll get me. Thanks!
2013-06-14, 06:50 PM,
This is a good tutorial but the traffic methods are not so great :|

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 6 298 2017-10-22, 10:26 PM
Last Post: kareena7
  4 Steps To Increase Traffic When You Can’t Have Higher Rankings LB'Decoy 22 962 2017-10-21, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Test3r
  How many type of Website Traffic rank Analytics..? swatijain2233 5 167 2017-09-13, 03:54 PM
Last Post: samuelroy
  [MONSTER] SEO Guides For Link Building, Keyword Research, Growing Traffic Elites_Mate 64 3,889 2017-09-12, 12:40 AM
Last Post: jaoflism88
  2017 | 4 SIMPLE INSTANT TRAFFIC 'HACKS' | FLOOD your website with traffic OVERNIGHT! TehWubentWub 89 6,466 2017-08-27, 02:45 PM
Last Post: badjiboel

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top