40$ every day and good degrees in school - is it possible?
2014-10-19, 05:08 PM,
Hello,
i'm 17 years old student from Poland.
I need to make some bucks, you know, i'm young and i need to buy new iPhone, brand new clothes and alcohol. Grin Joke. I wanna be independent before 21.
I have 7 hours after school - 2 hours daily i'm spending for learning, 1 hour for daily chores, so i have 4 hours every day (monday-friday, weekends - i'll think about them) for working.

How will i make some bucks?
No CPA, no PPI, i don't like this shit, but why... it's too hard for me Grin And my english is not perfect, so i will concentrate on my country.
a) website creating, monetizing and selling
b) microworks (accs creating and selling etc.). I have some customers for my services, so 40$ every day are possible when i do only them, but i have bigger ambitions :P
c) fb pages - i have around 800k fans and i can twice them in one month Grin I will sell fb pages and use them for promoting my websites.

That's all from me now. Next update with progress tomorrow. Today i'm trying to learn to ride a car :D
2014-10-19, 05:12 PM,
(2014-10-19, 05:08 PM)hankster Wrote: Hello,
I need to make some bucks, you know, i'm young and i need to buy new iPhone, brand new clothes and alcohol. Grin Joke. I wanna be independent before 21.
I have 7 hours after school - 2 hours daily i'm spending for learning, 1 hour for daily chores, so i have 4 hours every day (monday-friday, weekends - i'll think about them) for working.

No CPA, no PPI, i don't like this shit, but why... it's too hard for me Grin And my english is not perfect, so i will concentrate on my country.
b) microworks (accs creating and selling etc.). I have some customers for my services, so 40$ every day are possible when i do only them, but i have bigger ambitions :P
c) fb pages - i have around 800k fans and i can twice them in one month Grin I will sell fb pages and use them for promoting my websites.

That's all from me now. Next update with progress tomorrow. Today i'm trying to learn to ride a car :D

Good luck to your journey. Care to share how you build your fb page? What's your daily update like and all?
2014-10-19, 05:12 PM,
Remember, Everything new to you will seem Hard. Just because you are unable to make money with CPA, doesn't means its hard for you. At CPAElites, You will find plenty of guides from which you can Enhance your knowledge. I am not saying that you must do CPA but you should try once, again.

P.S. Good luck!
2014-10-19, 05:16 PM,
40$ every day and good degrees in school - is it possible? - i can tell you that is for sure possible , just make clear plan how you will make those 40$ a day and start working .

[Image: bg.png]
2014-10-19, 05:17 PM,
(2014-10-19, 05:08 PM)hankster Wrote: Hello,

Oh Poland, I love Poland, especially Krakow!
About your question:
I would concentrate for the moment on the $40 you can earn from the microworks. Once you work for 1 month with that, you'll earn $1200, which for a Poland resident is a lot!
Then I would spend less time on the microworks, by half, so you'll earn $600 per month. The other half of the time, use it for website building and SEO, and invest the $1800 on SEO. Once you get ranked well, just monetize your website.
You can monetize by using CPA, PPI, amazon, clickbank banners(adsense or alternative) & etc.

The 800 000 likes of your fanpage aren't a good indicator, please tell use the number of active members. You can tell use how much likes do you get per post. This way we can estimate better the traffic we can get.

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2014-10-19, 06:31 PM,
40$ every day and good degrees is something that you can easily achieve but with your mindset it will be hard.
CPA/PPI are just monetization methods and saying that they are 'too hard' for you doesn't make sense.

Cool
2014-10-19, 08:01 PM,
(2014-10-19, 05:12 PM)Randize Wrote: Good luck to your journey. Care to share how you build your fb page? What's your daily update like and all?
Thanks. I'm impatient person, so a year ago i bought fb page with 80k fans (very popular), then i made next fanpages about different topics (music, english language, docusoaps) and promoted them on first fanpage. I invested ~250$ - 750 PLN, and now i don't need to pay anymore for ads.
I just have them, i don't update my pages. I know it's stupid - i know some earners and they have a much less than me, but make a bigger money than me.

(2014-10-19, 05:12 PM)HackTrack Wrote: Remember, Everything new to you will seem Hard. Just because you are unable to make money with CPA, doesn't means its hard for you. At CPAElites, You will find plenty of guides from which you can Enhance your knowledge. I am not saying that you must do CPA but you should try once, again.

P.S. Good luck!
It's true. At the past i made some cash with CPA (~600$) and maybe you're right that it's worth to try again... And thanks!

(2014-10-19, 05:16 PM)Qmaster2014 Wrote: 40$ every day and good degrees in school - is it possible? - i can tell you that is for sure possible , just make clear plan how you will make those 40$ a day and start working .
I agree, plan is a good method for organising my four free hours after school. I think about this.

(2014-10-19, 05:17 PM)Rational Wrote: Oh Poland, I love Poland, especially Krakow!
About your question:
I would concentrate for the moment on the $40 you can earn from the microworks. Once you work for 1 month with that, you'll earn $1200, which for a Poland resident is a lot!
Then I would spend less time on the microworks, by half, so you'll earn $600 per month. The other half of the time, use it for website building and SEO, and invest the $1800 on SEO. Once you get ranked well, just monetize your website.
You can monetize by using CPA, PPI, amazon, clickbank banners(adsense or alternative) & etc.

The 800 000 likes of your fanpage aren't a good indicator, please tell use the number of active members. You can tell use how much likes do you get per post. This way we can estimate better the traffic we can get.
Yes, Krakow is really beautiful city :) One of the most beautiful in Poland, maybe even in Europe. Unfortunately i'm not from this region.
It's good plan. I say more - i will do according to your tips. I will prepare my work at weekends - do content (articles, images, searching niches) and other hard work (doing websites), and after school (from monday to friday) i will do microworks + update my websites and FB pages (i know that i can schedule posts, but i heared that scheduling posts is one of the reason of cutting reach). I'm tired after school and i think i won't feel microworks (they aren't tiring).
I will monetize my websites with Google Adsense + when i do website about "something", i will search affiliate programs related with "something".

I know that amount of fans aren't most important, but i never tried to monetize my fb pages, so i think it's possible to do this now.

(2014-10-19, 06:31 PM)f0rest Wrote: 40$ every day and good degrees is something that you can easily achieve but with your mindset it will be hard.
CPA/PPI are just monetization methods and saying that they are 'too hard' for you doesn't make sense.
Yes, but you must know how to use this methods. I will think about CPA, because i know one method and i can connect CPA with Facebook - i learned that with Facebook any monetize method becomes easier.
2014-10-19, 08:56 PM,
(2014-10-19, 08:01 PM)hankster Wrote:
(2014-10-19, 05:12 PM)Randize Wrote: Good luck to your journey. Care to share how you build your fb page? What's your daily update like and all?
Thanks. I'm impatient person, so a year ago i bought fb page with 80k fans (very popular), then i made next fanpages about different topics (music, english language, docusoaps) and promoted them on first fanpage. I invested ~250$ - 750 PLN, and now i don't need to pay anymore for ads.
I just have them, i don't update my pages. I know it's stupid - i know some earners and they have a much less than me, but make a bigger money than me.

I see, I think you should focus on monetizing your facebook page. You have any plan for that?
2014-10-19, 09:05 PM,
(2014-10-19, 08:56 PM)Randize Wrote: I see, I think you should focus on monetizing your facebook page. You have any plan for that?

Yes. Firstly i update them, then promote something (websites or CPA offers), meantime i build new fanpages and sell old (used). More valuable fb pages i will connect with website and sell as a complet. Website with 150k is worth more than just website, and fanpage connected with website is worth more than just fanpage.
2014-10-20, 01:04 AM,
40$ every day and good degrees in school - is it possible?
Yes, i'm doing it :D
Good luck with your journey mate ;)

[Image: banner-lpb.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any known good Pay per Install? rinaldohack 9 387 Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Last Post: emirmous
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 82 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 12 823 2017-11-27, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Jackprince501
  Can you suggest me good hosting? Mix2003_2012 6 310 2017-10-24, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 205 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top