30 Niches Low Money [Help]
2014-03-21, 07:13 AM,
alright so a few months ago when the insta ranking was not there i made a lot of money from cpa on youtube, now i started doing the insta rank method because that's the only way to rank and i get 1st on most of my niches but they get a lot less traffic then before! some actually get good amount of traffic but converts horrible. like 1-3% conversions.
i use to get around 14%. i cant take this anymore iv been working my ass off everyday, and nothing is working. I seriously have the same niches that made me hundreds a day and barley make anything.

it makes no sense. example, candy crush saga cheats - ranked top 3 not to long ago, and i get like 10 clicks a day... i though thats a highly saturated niche.

all these rankings are on youtube. Im not sure why everything is crappier for me now. im pretty much doing the same thing as before but with insta rank...

ranking a few months ago with HR views to first page gave me more money.

also is comments really gonna help =/?
anyways hope to get some answers
2014-03-21, 08:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-21, 08:20 PM by Blog2Show.)
The problem is your niche+ranking

You have to find your own niche (LOW COMPETITION/UNSATURATED)
PS things can't be like it was before if your niche is not good now then that means it is old & you need a new HOT one

You can try uploading more videos & rank them then maybe you'll get more downloads

Good luck
2014-03-21, 09:36 PM,
I think you need to switch niches. Don't be scared of experimenting.
2014-03-21, 09:48 PM,
Hi my friend...try dont use niches who is in public view, niches who is posting in any forums and 10000000 ppls use the same,is just waste of time

[Image: new_signature_3.jpg]
2014-03-21, 10:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-21, 10:16 PM by blinving.)
I agree with MikeMac. OK, saturated niches might be worthwhile sometimes, but there is a big possibility for people either to get tired of downloading the same shit over and over again only to find it not to be working. Also, highly competitive niches might mean sometimes niches that are already full of BS, BS of which people that are looking for example in your case CCS Cheats are tired of.

In my case, I also do the usual BlackHat BS but I also have a niche that is not present on the forums. This niche makes me DAILY more than double what all the other niches make me! In conclusion, as I am sure you already know it by know, seeing that you are much more older and active on this forum than I, try to think outside the box when looking for niches.

A mistake I've made a lot and I have only now learned not to make it anymore is gathering niches from forums - once a niche has been publicized, it's more or less dead in my opinion. Of course, there are exceptions like the "timeless" iTunes, PayPal, MSP, etc. but most of the ones shared are as good as dead.
2014-03-21, 10:53 PM,
Saturated niche means that people already know what is it about and they are sick of it, saturated does not means high competitive keyword.
An example of a saturated keyword is, as you mentioned, candy crash cheats, people have downloaded tons of cheats already, saw that none of them works and they are sick of it together with surveys, they know that if a survey appears - file is fake
An example of a highly competitive niche is a weight loss supplements, it's hard to rank, but once you are there you will bank because people will always buy weight loss products.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,869 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 229 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 6 416 2017-11-13, 10:08 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  [Help] Earn money using Proxy rental with CPA networks 2017 bonaet 4 302 2017-11-12, 01:26 PM
Last Post: interwent
  GSA SER low verified ratio DeL0x 0 92 2017-11-04, 12:36 AM
Last Post: DeL0x

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top