2nd Chance Saloon - Thanks Hawk
2013-12-02, 04:12 PM,
So, as a lot of you know I was banned 2-3 days ago.
The reason I was banned was the typical reason, I was arguing with people.
Then I was permanently banned because of multi accounting.

I would like to share what I have spoken to Hawk about with you guys.
Basically the multiple accounts I had, got created a long time ago and I had no access to the accounts.
My reasoning for making them was not malicious in any way at all.

As far as arguing etc, I am a very strong willed person and opinions come across wrong on the interwebs.
Also I believe what is seen as attitude by others is not seen as attitude from me, and a simply couple of seconds thought would be needed before posting.

From now on, I am not arguing with anyone , the admin are working hard here and I am working hard on my cpa journey so why should we cause problems for each other.

Thank you Hawk for the second chance and I am sorry for any stress caused.

As a "Veteran" member on this young forum I am creating the wrong mindset for anyone who sees my negative posts and I am sorry for that.

On a side note LinX -
I believe me and you have had a misunderstanding somewhere along the way and I would like to bury the hatchet.

Anyways I am here again.

I would like to lock this thread after posting and that is simply because I don't feel this thread needs comments.
If Hawk would like to post then please lock afterwards.

P.S I think I have covered everything.
Latest Thanks - View all

- NiNSHUU -(2013-12-06 08:48 PM) DutchPride(2013-12-02 04:28 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All Facebook Pages unpublished at once - Any chance to appeal? flame 3 776 2016-05-17, 02:07 PM
Last Post: ConversionDoc
  ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ please remove from my signature drone43 3 362 2015-05-06, 03:28 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  2nd place,high competition niche 1 hour ago? wtf f1rew1re 8 786 2015-01-02, 01:35 PM
Last Post: f1rew1re
  Hawk Eye's churn and burn method still works? leerbusiness 3 566 2014-11-04, 12:09 PM
Last Post: John.
  Where i can chat hawk? TheWomanILove 4 348 2014-08-17, 04:44 PM
Last Post: RushingWind

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top