24 Hour ViewDemolition Special | 2x Your Order
2013-11-10, 05:42 AM,
A lot of competition has come and gone, and ViewDemolition is still here.

A lot of other sellers of views are charging extra for things that should be already given to the customer for free. Such as having mostly USA YouTube views, a dripfeed and 24/7 support.

As a result, every order made on ViewDemolition.com will be doubled, from now until this time tomorrow.

We hope to prove that we're the one stop shop for everything YouTube.
Latest Thanks - View all

gokhan(2013-11-16 05:58 AM) ReFinig(2013-11-10 06:37 AM) 
2013-11-10, 05:49 AM,
Why do some providers make you wait 7 days? And thanks for being an honest supplier.
2013-11-10, 06:35 AM,
(2013-11-10, 05:49 AM)Sky Wrote: Why do some providers make you wait 7 days? And thanks for being an honest supplier.

Because the way that they send views doesn't really work on newer videos, only aged ones.
Latest Thanks - View all

ReFinig(2013-11-10 06:37 AM) 
2013-11-10, 06:40 AM,
(2013-11-10, 06:35 AM)Banned for promoting another CPA Forum. Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 05:49 AM)Sky Wrote: Why do some providers make you wait 7 days? And thanks for being an honest supplier.

Because the way that they send views doesn't really work on newer videos, only aged ones.

Does this limitation apply to if I buy from you?
2013-11-10, 07:13 AM,
(2013-11-10, 06:40 AM)Sky Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 06:35 AM)Banned for promoting another CPA Forum. Wrote:

Does this limitation apply to if I buy from you?

Absolutely not, we don't use such methods to promote your video and put it in danger.
2013-11-16, 01:52 AM,
(2013-11-10, 05:42 AM)Banned for promoting another CPA Forum. Wrote: A lot of competition has come and gone, and ViewDemolition is still here.

(...)

What makes me personally worry a bit about you, Banned for promoting another CPA Forum., and your company ViewDemolition...

1. On http://www.viewdemolition.com you are writing:

Code:
Thank you for all of the supporters and orders.
Currently, ViewDemolition is under "construction" and will be back soon.
The estimated time we'll be back online is the end of this month, we'll be back with a completely redesigned website, autobuy (and auto start your orders as soon as they're made) and we're working on training our virtual assistant to handle all support requests when I am not available.
Be sure to check back at the end of the month for ViewDemolition v2, better than ever. Thank you!

Banned for promoting another CPA Forum.

This is not very business-like professional to me. The normal case would be to optimize the services in the background, do the redesign the website in the background and then relaunch everything together, but not to interrupt all services and delete all pages.

2. Last week you were promoting free 5000 backlinks, the thread with the title

[RANK YOUR VIDEOS] 5K BACKLINKS FOR FREE | LIMITED TIME OFFER *VIEWDEMOLITION*

was completely deleted, it's not available any longer under

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-RANK-YOU...DEMOLITION

3. A friend of mine has ordered those 5000 backlinks in time, filled in the form under

form.jotform.us/form/33107631911143?

Code:
ViewDemolition is happy to provide all video marketers with 5,000 backlinks blasted with Scrapebox. Complete the form below and post on our CPAElites thread, then put your username and then click submit. You're all set, ViewDemolition staff will handle the rest.

Thank you for choosing ViewDemolition.

posted his name in the above thread on time (so got accepted) and still has no single backlink.

He did this order to test your services and reputation.

So, what's wrong with ViewDemolition?

This place is intentionally left blank.
2013-11-16, 02:24 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-16, 02:27 AM by Yashar.)
(2013-11-16, 01:52 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 05:42 AM)Banned for promoting another CPA Forum. Wrote: A lot of competition has come and gone, and ViewDemolition is still here.

(...)

What makes me personally worry a bit about you, Banned for promoting another CPA Forum., and your company ViewDemolition...

1. On http://www.viewdemolition.com you are writing:

Code:
Thank you for all of the supporters and orders.
Currently, ViewDemolition is under "construction" and will be back soon.
The estimated time we'll be back online is the end of this month, we'll be back with a completely redesigned website, autobuy (and auto start your orders as soon as they're made) and we're working on training our virtual assistant to handle all support requests when I am not available.
Be sure to check back at the end of the month for ViewDemolition v2, better than ever. Thank you!

Banned for promoting another CPA Forum.

This is not very business-like professional to me. The normal case would be to optimize the services in the background, do the redesign the website in the background and then relaunch everything together, but not to interrupt all services and delete all pages.

2. Last week you were promoting free 5000 backlinks, the thread with the title

[RANK YOUR VIDEOS] 5K BACKLINKS FOR FREE | LIMITED TIME OFFER *VIEWDEMOLITION*

was completely deleted, it's not available any longer under

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-RANK-YOU...DEMOLITION

3. A friend of mine has ordered those 5000 backlinks in time, filled in the form under

form.jotform.us/form/33107631911143?

Code:
ViewDemolition is happy to provide all video marketers with 5,000 backlinks blasted with Scrapebox. Complete the form below and post on our CPAElites thread, then put your username and then click submit. You're all set, ViewDemolition staff will handle the rest.

Thank you for choosing ViewDemolition.

posted his name in the above thread on time (so got accepted) and still has no single backlink.

He did this order to test your services and reputation.

So, what's wrong with ViewDemolition?
Ignore sent me a PM saying he deleted the thread because it was "advertising" so I stopped offering the service.

Not very professional? If you want, I can just go and scam people and act like I never did anything at all, all queued orders have been delivered before the redesign. I'd rather not be bothered with orders in a busy time and focus on one thing at a time and get it right. What gives you the idea I deleted all the pages? I did a 301 redirect from the cPanel, it's not that complicated.

If you want to bash me some more, I'd love to listen to you. Just send me a PM with all of your complaints and ideas to slow down the redesign you're complaining about on a week old thread.

I'll be f5'ing /private.php, please do it ASAP.

Also, what do you mean "ordered" free backlinks?
Beggars can't be choosers.

Still waiting for the PM, pls d0 !t @$äp.

ty

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fiverr order dispute nicojuni 3 559 2016-11-14, 06:30 AM
Last Post: GeT_RiGhT
  Instagram - 120.000 Follows per 24 hours - LOW EARNINGS obik69 29 3,589 2016-06-18, 03:11 AM
Last Post: kwojew
  Facebook bans 24/7 Memories 16 1,349 2016-05-22, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Biosade
  Becareful when order cheap windows vps adityakurnia 10 931 2015-11-17, 12:34 AM
Last Post: rduque
  WTF is wrong with FBADS? 24 hours NO REACH? Exo 11 874 2015-10-15, 11:05 PM
Last Post: DutchPride

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top