[2019] How to Rank YouTube Videos?
2019-02-02, 10:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-02-02, 10:19 AM by adidam.)
Hey! I'm thinking of doing comeback into the YouTube Marketing.

How are you guys ranking the YouTube Videos these days?

Niche: Blackhat

Thanks.

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
Share This Thread :

2019-02-02, 10:58 AM,
2 weeks ago I had a few hours time, because I had to wait for a new hardware setup, so my development tasks were interrupted.

You may know that I'm a professional Reverse Engineer, and I love to intercept the traffic between apps and platforms, to detect hidden communication and possible leaks. So I created a test case to rank for common keywords (not necessarily blackhat) with a few YouTube videos. Nothing really special, just a few seconds, since it was only a test case.

I was able to rank within a few minutes on good positions like #3 and #4, although there were some stronger competitors. I didn't need any views, likes, follows, comments, upvotes etc.

Currently I'm not sure if this was just another "accident" due to a pending YouTube update or something like this. But for sure I would have to investigate deeper into this.

Guys, please, before you start to PM me about this test case: I'm currently very very busy with a large project, not even to mention the still pending "Snapchat Q&A" thread under work. My bad, I know, grmbl. - So, please, if I will have a little more time in the future, I'll continue with the test case above and present some screenshots of the rankings.
Latest Thanks - View all

wilberg(2019-02-07 03:45 AM) Wyctus(2019-02-03 07:17 AM) 

Please check my latest thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-02-03, 04:05 AM,
(2019-02-02, 10:58 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: 2 weeks ago I had a few hours time, because I had to wait for a new hardware setup, so my development tasks were interrupted.

You may know that I'm a professional Reverse Engineer, and I love to intercept the traffic between apps and platforms, to detect hidden communication and possible leaks. So I created a test case to rank for common keywords (not necessarily blackhat) with a few YouTube videos. Nothing really special, just a few seconds, since it was only a test case.

I was able to rank within a few minutes on good positions like #3 and #4, although there were some stronger competitors. I didn't need any views, likes, follows, comments, upvotes etc.

Currently I'm not sure if this was just another "accident" due to a pending YouTube update or something like this. But for sure I would have to investigate deeper into this.

Guys, please, before you start to PM me about this test case: I'm currently very very busy with a large project, not even to mention the still pending "Snapchat Q&A" thread under work. My bad, I know, grmbl. - So, please, if I will have a little more time in the future, I'll continue with the test case above and present some screenshots of the rankings.

can you send me your skype username in dm becouse i cant send?
2019-02-03, 06:19 AM,
(2019-02-03, 04:05 AM)m1racl333 Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 10:58 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: 2 weeks ago I had a few hours time, because I had to wait for a new hardware setup, so my development tasks were interrupted.

Did you read the red text part above?

2019-02-03, 09:55 AM,
(2019-02-03, 06:19 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:

hi charlie, i am not asking anything about this youtube thing, i want to talk to you in regards with snap ads automatisation, is there any way we could get in contact?
2019-02-03, 10:06 AM,
(2019-02-03, 09:55 AM)blagoja1 Wrote: hi charlie, i am not asking anything about this youtube thing

Good. :-)

Quote:i want to talk to you in regards with snap ads automatisation, is there any way we could get in contact?

Regarding Snap Ads I'm going to send you a PM with my (repaired) Discord ID. But please give me a little rest today, a friend of mine opened a bar, and I have a huuuge hangover. ;-)

2019-02-03, 10:34 AM,
(2019-02-03, 10:06 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 09:55 AM)blagoja1 Wrote: hi charlie, i am not asking anything about this youtube thing

Good. :-)

Quote:i want to talk to you in regards with snap ads automatisation, is there any way we could get in contact?

Regarding Snap Ads I'm going to send you a PM with my (repaired) Discord ID. But please give me a little rest today, a friend of mine opened a bar, and I have a huuuge hangover. ;-)
lol smh i smashed myself yesterday, water is tasty now... :| chat u soon
2019-02-03, 03:18 PM,

i want to talk about snapchat bot :) have a nice day
2019-02-04, 08:28 AM,
(2019-02-03, 03:18 PM)m1racl333 Wrote:

i want to talk about snapchat bot :) have a nice day

PM sent.

2019-02-07, 11:11 AM,
Unlisted and listed are still things, hr views, and account age will have some impact. To others things you need to test it by yourself, no one want to give that kind of informations for free :)
Latest Thanks - View all

ihadaj(2019-02-08 11:48 AM) 

[Image: gKDMHXV.png]