2000$ budget, what should i do?
2018-05-30, 02:36 AM,
Hey, i'm looking for people with ideas. As i've mentioned i have 2000$ budget but the problem is i don't have idea at all what should i do.. I'm about to try instagram using DEADZ method. If anyone have some suggestion hit me up. I'm ready to exchange knowledge and ready to invest money.
Share This Thread :

2018-05-30, 02:49 AM,

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-05-30, 03:09 AM,
(2018-05-30, 02:49 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: Maybe you should read this? https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-1-YEAR-...#pid669709

Well if i had that money i wouldn't ask i would just test test test. :D I only have 2k$ which is not much and i'm afraid of failing
2018-05-30, 03:18 AM,
(2018-05-30, 03:09 AM)WhoSee Wrote: Well if i had that money i wouldn't ask i would just test test test. :D I only have 2k$ which is not much and i'm afraid of failing

You should research about Snapchat, as long as it's hot. Create some accounts (10 to 15), post some stories (5 to 10 daily per account), add friends.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

2018-05-30, 03:21 AM,
(2018-05-30, 03:18 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-05-30, 03:09 AM)WhoSee Wrote: Well if i had that money i wouldn't ask i would just test test test. :D I only have 2k$ which is not much and i'm afraid of failing

You should research about Snapchat, as long as it's hot. Create some accounts (10 to 15), post some stories (5 to 10 daily per account), add friends.

Thanks man i will give it a try for sure!
2018-05-31, 03:24 PM,
(2018-05-30, 03:21 AM)WhoSee Wrote:
(2018-05-30, 03:18 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: You should research about Snapchat, as long as it's hot. Create some accounts (10 to 15), post some stories (5 to 10 daily per account), add friends.

Thanks man i will give it a try for sure!

Always a pleasure you help you guys. :-)

2018-05-31, 08:52 PM,
Find someone to invest a bit in their ideas (ME) ? xD

[Image: bH2SoPm.png]
2018-06-02, 07:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-06-02, 07:08 AM by AdmiralBulldog.)
Not many people will give you their ideas, but still if you're looking for some ideas, then I have some according to your budget.

Here is the following list:

Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is not hard if you know your audience. You can signup on some networks like MaxBounty or Peerfly. And try to promote their offers on Google AdWords or Microsoft Bing. If you're new then both Google & Bing will give you coupons when you sign up there. Google will give you a $100 coupon when you first invest your $25, so I would say and recommend you to test some offers on Youtube & Google Display Network. Why YouTube & Display Network? They are relatively cheaper than the search traffic on AdWords. Same thing goes with Microsoft Bing, you can get a coupon upto $200 which is completely redeemable and you won't have to invest anything. How much everything will cost you? Domain & hosting only, so I would say like $20 max in the start.

Viral Site

You probably have seen sites like UpWorthy, ViralNova & BuzzFeed. These are the sites that earn a huge amount of money. Unlike affiliate marketing, this is going to allot of dedication and time management. What things do you need in order to start your own viral website? Catchy domain name, hosting, viral content, decent looking theme (can be found on themeforest, themes like Bimber, Boombox and Bunchy). You will need to dedicate yourself to write atleast 3 posts in a day and it will take time make your fan base and if your content is well managed and well written then people will definitely visit your site on a daily basis. When you start getting visits, you can monetize your website with ads. One more thing, make a Twitter, Facebook and Instagram page for your viral website in order to create a complete brand because people love content on social media and it is a benefit for you because your content will be shared among millions of people.

Website Flipping

If you know how make baby websites with not much content then you should go for website flipping. I don't know if you're heard of Flippa, because there you can sale your website in days. Suppose you're an expert of WordPress and can make sites easily then you have the idea how much money does it cost you to make a website? $11 for .com domain $9/year for NameCheap starter plan which can host one site for one year. And it takes only $29 to put your site on a listing on Flippa, then it took you $49 of the total cost of the website and it can be sold $150 minimum. Now imagine making 3 sites daily and putting them on listing on Flippa, and later if someone likes your work can contact you directly and the Flippa will be ruled out then. P.S (By baby sites I meant, sites with no initial traffic and not much content)

Right now I can think of these ideas for you, I have much more ideas, but still it also depends on your skill and interest. Let me know what you think of the ideas I stated above :)
Latest Thanks - View all

TheGameChanger(2018-08-17 06:31 AM) 

[Image: Banner.png]
2018-06-02, 08:51 AM,
I suggest you save that budget and try to make money without investing a dime first. Find a method you like and focus on it.
Once you do understand how a profitable system works it's much easier to scale with money...
2018-06-02, 02:37 PM,
With that money you need to try Advertising CPA