Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

$20/day by the end of November - Karupoiss Progress
2017-08-13, 08:33 AM,
Nice mate. I'll be following this thread!
2017-08-13, 11:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-13, 11:26 AM by Just A Beat.)
@" --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- " I think this goes to show what I've seen so much lately (and the reason I have stopped my latest journey thread where I was posting quite some value I say). There are lots of new shitty, spammy accounts, created in 2017, just a month or less ago, which are commenting "Good luck" "gg mate" and shit like that, even though they can't see that this fucking journey is form God damn 2014.

Excuse my French.

Not implying anything, but I think you should step it up both with the marketing of this forum - so there are more LEGIT people coming in - and banning, so there are less shitty fake accounts like the ones above who post shit.

Again, excuse my French.

Hopefully I'll get a reply from you, so I know at least that someone is still moderating this forum.
2017-08-13, 05:27 PM,
(2017-08-13, 11:24 AM)Just A Beat Wrote: @" --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- " I think this goes to show what I've seen so much lately (and the reason I have stopped my latest journey thread where I was posting quite some value I say). There are lots of new shitty, spammy accounts, created in 2017, just a month or less ago, which are commenting "Good luck" "gg mate" and shit like that, even though they can't see that this fucking journey is form God damn 2014.

Excuse my French.

Not implying anything, but I think you should step it up both with the marketing of this forum - so there are more LEGIT people coming in - and banning, so there are less shitty fake accounts like the ones above who post shit.

Again, excuse my French.

Hopefully I'll get a reply from you, so I know at least that someone is still moderating this forum.

It's impossible to prevent unless users actually take the time to report the posts, which in most cases they don't!. Also, take a look over at --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- its got TERRIBLE LQ posts over there, as it is on ANY forum too because people make accounts and build their post counts up to bypass certain forum restrictions.

All I'd say to you is when you see it, report it. In regards to moderation I'm releasing a new team next week, we will have 2/3 new moderators working on CPA Elites.

I will add though that this part of your post here: (at least that someone is still moderating this forum.) Sounds as if you're implying reports are not taken care of, that's 100% inaccurate because I personally check elites once ever 30 mins be it from my laptop or mobile, as do 2 of my hidden moderators too.
2017-08-14, 12:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-14, 12:52 PM by Just A Beat.)
(2017-08-13, 05:27 PM) --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- Wrote:
(2017-08-13, 11:24 AM)Just A Beat Wrote: @" --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- " I think this goes to show what I've seen so much lately (and the reason I have stopped my latest journey thread where I was posting quite some value I say). There are lots of new shitty, spammy accounts, created in 2017, just a month or less ago, which are commenting "Good luck" "gg mate" and shit like that, even though they can't see that this fucking journey is form God damn 2014.

Excuse my French.

Again, excuse my French.

It's impossible to prevent unless users actually take the time to report the posts, which in most cases they don't!. Also, take a look over at --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- its got TERRIBLE LQ posts over there, as it is on ANY forum too because people make accounts and build their post counts up to bypass certain forum restrictions.

All I'd say to you is when you see it, report it. In regards to moderation I'm releasing a new team next week, we will have 2/3 new moderators working on CPA Elites.

I will add though that this part of your post here: (at least that someone is still moderating this forum.) Sounds as if you're implying reports are not taken care of, that's 100% inaccurate because I personally check elites once ever 30 mins be it from my laptop or mobile, as do 2 of my hidden moderators too.

Never implied such a thing, but I did imply that other than reports there may not be that much moderation.

Besides, what can we report a "Good luck" post for? (even though we know they are just filler BS)

There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who gat laid.
2017-08-14, 04:07 PM,
(2017-08-14, 12:51 PM)Just A Beat Wrote:
(2017-08-13, 05:27 PM) --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- Wrote:

Excuse my French.

Again, excuse my French.

Never implied such a thing, but I did imply that other than reports there may not be that much moderation.

Besides, what can we report a "Good luck" post for? (even though we know they are just filler BS)

If you see an obvious post just report it as (Low Quality) and someone will pick it up, but yes you're right I mean if someone has only posted that once it's hard to act. My advice to you would be do what you are doing like on any other forum, either ignore the post or report it if you really feel it's worth reporting. Like I said before EVERY forum suffers from this and we are lucky frankly, when I look around on other forums they get spammed to heck with titles that include address's for websites and worse.
2017-08-16, 02:32 PM,
Yeah, I did this stuff in 2014 and it didn't pay off really - gave up. Atm I was doing youtube comment upvoting which was awesome but because some asstwat posted the method on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- and then soon it was here also - it got fucked in a month. Just goes to show that even when "there are so many niches, it can't be saturated" is your mindset then think about the extra attention the social platform puts on making the spam go away and changing the algos. The method was kinda killed (there are some people still doing it I have heard but they have private bots and the whole thing just is so much more expensive and complicated that I don't know if it's worth it any more).

Anyways, people who wanted to know how I am doing, well this is it. I am thinking of going to IG once again, tried it once with not much luck but I hope I am now smarter than before and have new things to test out.