Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

2 YouTube Channel's suspended :\
2017-09-04, 09:11 AM,
(2017-09-04, 08:54 AM)chrisfx Wrote: Are you sure you followed the guide correctly?
First create gmail account with exactly the same address string as the recovery mail the seller provided to you.You may need PVA for this.
Then go to account login with the main email address. Don't enter the password. click on "forgot password".
Now provide the just created email for recovery. you should get a code in your recover gmail account.
I recovered 5 accounts from agedaccount.com and one from PvaZone with this s

No way I just saw this just now and tried it! The method above actually works haha I'm logged back into my YouTube channel with all my videos still there :)

[Image: gaAkptFzQf6NqT7EfljJjQ.png]

Shoutout to Chrisfx for the guide, he's the mvp thanks dude I can't believe it worked !!
2017-09-04, 09:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-04, 09:35 AM by themann.)
(2017-09-03, 06:40 PM)IcedCoffee Wrote:
(2017-09-03, 12:38 PM)chrisfx Wrote: Guys, the accounts are restoreable!

I "lost" all my accounts and recovered most of them by now. Go to PvaZone's website (he is a YT account seller here). There you find the instructions for restoring.
Read carefully (I wasn't first time). You need phone verification for restoring.
To my unstanding, this is not a Youtube ban. The google accounts just were disabled for some reason. My YT accounts were still live streaming all the time and made money.

As I said, you need PVA, I was using some SIMs I had laying around. If somebody knows a cheap working Google-Account-PVA - please tell me.

Chris

Sorry but that's false! I cannot access my YouTube accounts. When I try, it asks me a few questions like the date I created it/etc and then asks for another email so they can get back to me and nothing happens.

Also, I'm pretty sure my accounts were already phone verified. I know this as a fact because I had to phone verify them to upload my own custom thumbnails.

But if that's the case and somehow I have to "re-phone verify" the accounts, how would I do so If I can't login to them?

I have just tried Pvazones method to recover my youtube account that was blocked by youtube and it worked, you should try again.

EDIT: Oh, i see now that the method worked for you :)
2017-09-04, 12:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-04, 12:14 PM by yesman.)
(2017-09-04, 08:54 AM)chrisfx Wrote: Are you sure you followed the guide correctly?
First create gmail account with exactly the same address string as the recovery mail the seller provided to you.You may need PVA for this.
Then go to account login with the main email address. Don't enter the password. click on "forgot password".
Now provide the just created email for recovery. you should get a code in your recover gmail account.
I recovered 5 accounts from agedaccount.com and one from PvaZone with this s

I don't have the password for recovery email. What should I do??

(2017-09-04, 08:34 AM)themann Wrote: Was this in the clash of clans/clash royale niche?

Because it seems that a lot of videos are being taken down because of copyright claims.

It is not only in clash royale or clash of clans niche. Soon it will be the case with most of the niches. Say Goodbye to Youtube
2017-09-04, 12:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-04, 12:20 PM by chrisfx.)
(2017-09-04, 12:06 PM)yesman Wrote: I don't have the password for recovery email. What should I do??
So you tell me, you have read and followed what I wrote and you don't have the password of the fresh new account that you just have created with a password?
2017-09-04, 01:59 PM,
I'm not surprised..
In the last year thousands of weird accounts flooded youtube with fake hack videos,family guy live etc...
this recovery option will be patched soon when everyone will use this too...
there are now big competiotion with the shittest games which earns $1/day :D
2017-09-04, 03:52 PM,
this sucks, i guess now we have to use fresh accounts to rank our vids. cuz it seems like aged account sellers are no longer a thing lol