2 YouTube Channel's suspended :\
2017-09-01, 12:02 PM,
These past 2 weeks I have been grinding on uploading 2-3 videos per days on my multiniche gaming youtube channel that I purchased which was aged with videos.

However, today I just found out that it was suspended for violating their policy, not sure I didn't catch the whole thing but they suspended my channel. They also suspended my other aged one too which I uploaded 3 videos on it the same day I logged into it.

I'm not sure what to do. I invested a lot of money into aged accounts with videos and they just get suspended/taken down.

I'd appreciate your advice if you are experienced with this :)

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you!
2017-09-01, 12:05 PM,
Maybe the reason of suspensions is that youtube found out your 3 videos on both of the channels and removed 3 on each channel. 3 videos removal = 3 strikes and that results in the channel being deleted. These are my thoughts.
2017-09-01, 12:05 PM,
Is the videos were all about hacking stuff?
2017-09-01, 12:14 PM,
(2017-09-01, 12:05 PM)Spikey Wrote: Maybe the reason of suspensions is that youtube found out your 3 videos on both of the channels and removed 3 on each channel. 3 videos removal = 3 strikes and that results in the channel being deleted. These are my thoughts.

Maybe. It's weird I see other channels uploading the same stuff but their channel's stay alive and mine get taken down. They upload more videos too so it isn't quite fair.

(2017-09-01, 12:05 PM)prakashda Wrote: Is the videos were all about hacking stuff?

I never put "hack" in the title. More like tutorial. I also never put any link in the description so It's shady how both of my channel's got suspended for violating their TOS. My videos are just "screen recorded videos" demonstrating my website.

Any recommendations?

2017-09-01, 12:29 PM,
Yup, YouTube is changing their policies these days, and some videos are getting taken down "manually" by their team.
if I'm not mistaken, your videos/channel got taken down due to "spam & deceptive content", am i right?
2017-09-01, 12:35 PM,
not only 2.
all major..

every old youtube acc i was buying major of them banned
few remained
seems like yt will patch something soon :(
2017-09-01, 12:57 PM,
(2017-09-01, 12:29 PM)LBDecoy Wrote: Yup, YouTube is changing their policies these days, and some videos are getting taken down "manually" by their team.
if I'm not mistaken, your videos/channel got taken down due to "spam & deceptive content", am i right?

No, I just try to login to them a day later and it says that my channel has been taken down for violating their terms of service. One channel had 2 copyright claims from the "game owners". I'm not sure if I received anymore without noticing. Otherwise, maybe they are getting flagged. I don't know.

I'm going to try 1 video per account now and see if that one gets removed. I have to slowly warm up the aged account with WH videos I guess. Going to take a while to upload all of my previous videos that I was earning from. :\

(2017-09-01, 12:35 PM)trafficbeast Wrote: not only 2.
all major..

every old youtube acc i was buying major of them banned
few remained
seems like yt will patch something soon :(

I don't think that's the case. A lot of youtube channels especially that advertise "game hacks" and boost their videos to 40-100K views are still alive. People make these videos everyday and some "game hack" videos have been alive for 2 years. It's strange but it's definitely possible.

I'm just kind of new to this so I'm getting familiar with the algorithm I guess.

2017-09-01, 01:02 PM,
thats why never upload more than 2 videos on channel if bh niches . Also, if you receive lot of reports , you will be checked manually and then its 100% ban.
2017-09-01, 02:33 PM,
If you wanna get familiar with the algorithm then you need to open the videos from that channels that went taken down
and see if there YouTube listed any information, if they for example show this on the video:

[Image: jLTumWDNQj_HYOisN170VA.png]

Then the problem was with your video & not the channel and you need to figure out what you made wrong in the video.

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2017-09-01, 02:40 PM,
(2017-09-01, 02:33 PM)LBDecoy Wrote: If you wanna get familiar with the algorithm then you need to open the videos from that channels that went taken down
and see if there YouTube listed any information, if they for example show this on the video:

[Image: jLTumWDNQj_HYOisN170VA.png]

Then the problem was with your video & not the channel and you need to figure out what you made wrong in the video.

I don't know how this is possible but my YouTube channel is still alive with all of my videos. Some are even still ranked in Google. I just can't login to the account since it says I violated their TOS. They asked for a e-mail so that they can contact me seeing if I was the owner of the account but I haven't heard back.

The only thing that's changed with my chanenl/videos is the profile picture of my channel, which looks like:

[Image: photo.jpg]

But that's it. I'm not sure what to do besides wait and move on to other aged accounts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 7 223 10 hours ago
Last Post: CarolA
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 98 9,125 11 hours ago
Last Post: bratt01
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 29 2,171 Yesterday, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 98 7,699 Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Watt
  What do you mean by a popular YouTube channel? YT Publisher 2 67 Yesterday, 12:04 AM
Last Post: YT Publisher

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top