$1k/day - 3 month challenge!
2014-06-14, 08:32 PM,
Hey everyone,

I'm glad to be opening this thread, as it already implies taking action. The title is pretty clear, you can see the time period along with my goal. I had an introduction thread, but I'll say a few words here too :

I've been around this business for 2 years now, but haven't really taken action. I have made some little cash, but not much. Been reading a lot, so, I do possess some information about how things work (basic website building, some of SEO and social media etc).

I'm not particularly good at anything, but my English's pretty good, so I can do research etc...

Now, I know that for someone so inexperienced $1k/day a lot, but I'm going to pour my soul into this. I quit some college classes to get more free time. I'll be devoting every minute I have to this goal, invest back every penny I make and even sleep as little as possible to get there!

Today's the 14th of June, I've set a red square on September 15th

I'm going to start tomorrow, so, it'll be exactly 3 months from now!

I'm 20 yo and it's a good time to start thinking about financial freedom. This journey will be the first step to making my life better. I hope you follow me to the very end!

It probably is going to be the toughest challenge in my life, considering the fact that I have $0 to invest! The reason I picked up such a short period is that it'll help me push myself as hard as possible.

I'll consider myself successful if I'm able to make constant $1k/day during the last week. It means that I have to make $7k from 8th to 15th of September, 100% PROFIT!!!

I have faith in myself and I'll make sure to put in everything I've got!

Goal - $1,000 day!

Time - 3 months! Until 15th of September!
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-03 01:56 PM) Spiderman(2014-06-20 02:22 AM) 
2014-06-14, 08:33 PM,
I wish you all the success possible in your jorney buddy!

P.S. are you ryuzaki from tbn?

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2014-06-14, 08:36 PM,
(2014-06-14, 08:33 PM)Pachu Wrote: I wish you all the success possible in your jorney buddy!

P.S. are you ryuzaki from tbn?

Nope, this is the first time I've used this username on forums.
2014-06-14, 09:52 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-14, 10:14 PM by wealthycharles.)
Best of luck on your journey.. Please update us everyday :) That's also my goal - to earn $1000/day.

If You See Someone Getting Wealthy, Be Happy For That Person. Admire Him. Learn From Him.
2014-06-14, 09:55 PM,
Good luck!
Which traffic source you will use?
2014-06-14, 10:08 PM,
Ryuzaki IS Smart :D ""Dead note""
Can you Be as smart as him ??
Good luck BRother , best of luck :=)
2014-06-14, 10:22 PM,
I will track this thread, wish you luck!
2014-06-14, 10:35 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-14, 10:48 PM by Earner54.)
I do see your already taking action and thats good. The only thing I recommend is to set realistic goals, 1k/day is not an overnight thing. You never said what your approach is so I don't know what you plan on doing. If you plan on doing game H@ack and cheat niches theres another 1000 people trying to do that already via youtube.

You can make the best looking website in the world but if you don't do the proper seo your not going to make anything. I've been in the IM game for nearly two years and only now have I managed to start making close to $100/day I have learned a lot in the process and experience will come through failure. I've failed multiple times but I've taken those failures and improved myself. For you to start making $1000/day is a huge endower.

My recommendation is to set a goal of $100 for a week in 45-60 days or less. Then once you do reach those goals scale. Because unless your going to be ranking for big niches I personally don't see you making even 1/10th of that in months time, especially with all the competition. Theres another 25 threads of people trying to reach half of what your aiming for. Dream big and set realistic goals. I'm 19, still going to classes. First make a successful site from scratch and then scale earnings, outsource everything you can. It's all about working smart not hard. I still go to classes and have a personal life because I outsource 75% of everything I'm working on so I have room to think of new ideas and niches.

Set a realistic target, and plan out how you're going to approach it, in terms of web design, niches to use, domains to buy, videos to make, and set yourself a daily goals to get shit done. If your planning to use the infamous churn and burn method just like everyone else, take caution. I'm sure the google update is around the corner and I will see a lot of competition melt away because everyone wants rankings with a click of a button, thats why I'm focusing on only white hat seo.
Latest Thanks - View all

Spiderman(2014-06-20 02:25 AM) Enki(2014-06-15 02:40 AM) 
2014-06-14, 10:36 PM,
I wish for your success mate!
2014-06-14, 10:40 PM,
good luck and don't give up!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 7 139 11 minutes ago
Last Post: Kacze
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 247 36,926 39 minutes ago
Last Post: Bitlywa
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 293 53,951 1 hour ago
Last Post: AlifDomain
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 22 839 2 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 55 2,732 Yesterday, 12:29 AM
Last Post: hutiya

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top