1and1 support: Do you want to lose money and a lot of time + be aggrevated? Use 1&1
2015-09-03, 08:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-03, 08:36 PM by Virtus.)
Hey.
I'll keep this short.
1and1 support is worse than I ever thought. Either it's robot's behind a computer screen, or fucking idiots that get hired because they don't need to pay them a nice salary. It's one of the two, but they're fucking mental and retarded.

My first email:
Quote:Greetings,
My name is _______.
I have purchased the domain "________" and signed up with the email "_________".
I paid with a pre-paid visa card; and did not receive any e-mail information like my customer ID and confirmation of my order. I checked my online transactions and saw that the money has been successfully taken from my account.
Please fix this.

Their response:
Quote:It appears that you are contacting us from an e-mail address other than the primary contact e-mail address we have on file for this account. Please note that due to security reasons, we can only provide assistance via e-mail to the primary contact e-mail address set by the account owner. A copy of this mailing has also been sent to the account owner for his/her information. If the contact e-mail address needs to be updated, this can be accomplished by logging into the 1&1 Control Panel and clicking the "Address" link.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding regarding our policies to protect our customers, their accounts and potentially sensitive information.

So, you are telling me, that I am contacting you from an different e-mail address. The problem is, when I was registering that domain, I am 100% confident I used that email. I even double checked, which makes me even more pissed off - I always double check, plus I had to enter my e-mail twice. I also clearly said I don't have a customer ID, because I even haven't received a 'welcome to 1&1 - You'll regret it' email. Also I clearly said I don't have an account, can't access it because I have no account/order information received. So why was that retarded 1&1 support (like they all are there, apparently) telling me how to change my e-mail...? Sounds much like a robot helping me, because a person can't be this much retarded, nice support "system" 1&1.

My answer:
Quote:I signed up with the email "___________",
which email are you speaking about...?

And as a response:
Quote:Thank you for your email and I apologize for any misunderstanding we have. However I can not provide you with accurate information without a account number contract number,case number or any information associated with this account. Please call our billing department so that we can answer any questions that you may have 1.877.300.8316

So, they can't provide me with any information about my account, without an account contract number or case number or any information associated with the account. The thing is, which I already told them, I received NO information regarding my account or order. Fucking idiots, I have to repeat them the same thing over and over and over.

My last reply:
Quote:Oh my god, are you fucking mental? Do I speak with a robot or a retard?
1an1 support really is as C.R.A.P. as they say, I just explained you due all respect "MORON" that I haven't received any emails from 1and1: NO WELCOME EMAIL, NO EMAIL CONTAINING CUSTOMER ID, NOTHING. YOU ONLY CHARGED ME €0.99 FROM MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. IF YOU ARE [NOT] HELPING ME IN THE FOLLOWING EMAIL I WILL GO TO COURT. YES. I WILL GO TO COURT OVER 99 CENTS. AND I MEAN IT.
µµ

Oh yeah, and by the way, I called the International 1&1 Phone Support and they charge me €1 a minute. I heard people saying they waited 40 minutes to get to a 1&1 Representative. So they want me to pay €40 of phone billing charges + €1 for the domain + lots of time and patience for a what they call a '0.99 domain'. More like €41 domain and a nice portion of aggravation.
2015-09-04, 12:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-04, 12:14 AM by Vampirion_LKM.)
TYPICAL..
People buy a domain for 0.99 and expect top notch stuff.
Mate, just go with some of the popular companies. Like namecheap.

Also, how long did you wait until you decided to email them?
Emails could have a delay.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 232 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 6 417 2017-11-13, 10:08 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  [Help] Earn money using Proxy rental with CPA networks 2017 bonaet 4 302 2017-11-12, 01:26 PM
Last Post: interwent
  how can i make money from using my mod apk files? dipak777 5 265 2017-10-29, 12:44 AM
Last Post: hallow8
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 18 555 2017-10-22, 06:38 AM
Last Post: maxvolrat

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top