1and1 struggle
2015-09-01, 04:28 PM,
Hey guys.
Bought an epic domain from 1and1... And I regret it already
Made a new acc while buying the domain and didn't receive an email. Sent a support email & no answer. Called them for ages and I keep being on hold.
2015-09-01, 04:30 PM,
1and1 low quality service they offer a custom panel that is so annoying and the databases creation delay is like 10 mins,... do not buy in that network...

try to contact again,, and again.,, gl

pαтιeɴce, perѕιѕтeɴce αɴd perѕpιrαтιoɴ мαĸe αɴ
υɴвeαтαвle coмвιɴαтιoɴ ғor ѕυcceѕѕ
2015-09-01, 04:32 PM,
(2015-09-01, 04:30 PM)SnackyCPA Wrote: 1and1 low quality service they offer a custom panel that is so annoying and the databases creation delay is like 10 mins,... do not buy in that network...

try to contact again,, and again.,, gl

The most epic part is that I didn't receive any welcome email, customer ID after order or any email from 1and1 at all. Bought from them once because they had $1 domains, but I regret it now. Now I check and my domain isn't even registered yet they charged me the money. WTF, 1and1.
And how would I contact them? Keep spamming them with emails?
Their phone support is retarded
2015-09-01, 05:12 PM,
First of all their service is shit.
And in that level they don't charge any money.
They charge money when they will ask you for send them ID card proof.
And they will answers your email like 2 days later.
Try to use name cheap.
2015-09-01, 05:31 PM,
The most epic part is that I didn't receive any welcome email, customer ID after order or any email from 1and1 at all. Bought from them once because they had $1 domains, but I regret it now. Now I check and my domain isn't even registered yet they charged me the money. WTF, 1and1.
[/quote]

One time i waited 40 minutes to speak with 1and1....

Check if you writed the correct email... spam folders... etc.

pαтιeɴce, perѕιѕтeɴce αɴd perѕpιrαтιoɴ мαĸe αɴ
υɴвeαтαвle coмвιɴαтιoɴ ғor ѕυcceѕѕ
2015-09-01, 05:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-01, 05:51 PM by Virtus.)
(2015-09-01, 05:31 PM)SnackyCPA Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 04:32 PM)Virtus Wrote:

One time i waited 40 minutes to speak with 1and1....

Check if you writed the correct email... spam folders... etc.
[/quote]

I 100% wrote the correct email.
Also checked my spam folders.
And 1and1 charges me like €1/min to talk... Wtf.

(2015-09-01, 05:12 PM)rajabadariqbal Wrote: First of all their service is shit.
And in that level they don't charge any money.
They charge money when they will ask you for send them ID card proof.
And they will answers your email like 2 days later.
Try to use name cheap.

Bro, they charged me money and haven't sent an confirmation email.
I checked my credit card statements and see 1and1.com charged me $0,99.
2015-09-01, 06:48 PM,
I have no problems with them cheap 0.99$ throwaway domains!
2015-09-02, 02:45 AM,
(2015-09-01, 06:48 PM)locmanis Wrote: I have no problems with them cheap 0.99$ throwaway domains!

But I didn't even receive an email I can't access my domain and they charge me money
2015-09-07, 09:57 AM,
(2015-09-02, 02:45 AM)Virtus Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 06:48 PM)locmanis Wrote: I have no problems with them cheap 0.99$ throwaway domains!

But I didn't even receive an email I can't access my domain and they charge me money

create a new one then.
its $0.99 only
2015-09-07, 06:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-07, 06:36 PM by Virtus.)
(2015-09-07, 09:57 AM)bewik Wrote:
(2015-09-02, 02:45 AM)Virtus Wrote:

create a new one then.
its $0.99 only

It's only $0.99?
So what if they keep charging me $0.99 cents each time I make an order and get ripped off? You're a fucking idiot that doesn't know how it is to make money, you probably some kid living in his parents basement and doesn't know how it feels to MAKE money (not ask from your daddy) & then get ripped off. I hate kids like you, who say it's just $0.99. Matter of fact I lost days of time, patience and effort to contact 1&1. Guess what they told me a couple days ago? "We refunded you the costs and the domain is registered at the following registrar _____more 1&1 idiotism here______"
So the domain [WAS] available, the domain [WAS] purchased by me, yet because they failed to process my order but successfully charged me money (wtf moment, right?) some other dude who was smart enough to not use 1&1 has now registered the domain. It sounds like they have been waiting for someone to register the domain and then reply days later. What's even more weird is that once someone ELSE registered the domain, they started replying faster after when the domain was registered by a competitor. Like literally it is so easy to see how they are idiots and rippers, they just couldn't say "Sorry due to an error in our system we charged you money yet didn't register your shit", they rather play their game like they always do and simply send me a robot message explaining the "reason" (which is 100% bullshit) my domain wasn't registered. They didn't explain why the domain wasn't registered upon when they charged me but they didn't have a problem taking my money though. Oh and they said they refunded me, been waiting over 3 days now, and I still don't have a refund. 1&1, with all my heart, I'd like to say, FUCK YOU. I hope this company gets bankrupt, because they are a shame to the internet industry and their unprofessionalism disrupts me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAGrip OnPage Offers, i have struggle with the script ILearnSEO 4 1,217 2015-12-14, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top